剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
Hey! That's enough!
萨曼莎 -滚出我的律所
Samantha. - Get the hell out of my firm.
(纽约 2010年)
好了 让我看看戒指
All right, man, let me see the ring.
我没拿到
I don't have it.
等等 让我理一理
Wait a minute, let me get this straight.
你拜托我把萨曼莎引出家门
You want me to get Samantha out of the house
好让你做求婚准备
so you can get it ready to propose to her
可你还没拿到戒指
but you don't have the ring yet?
我拿到了 我只是想让她做第一个看到戒指的人
I have it, I just don't wanna show it to anyone until I show it to her.
真够贴心的
That is actually really sweet.
但如果戒指很丑呢
But what if it's ugly?
你才丑呢
You're ugly.
拜托 有可靠消息说我帅得惊人
Please, I have it on good authority that I am devastatingly handsome.
谁说的 你妈吗 -不是
From who, your mother? - Not my mama.
别说出来
Don't say it.
是你妈
Your mother.
你还是说出来了
You said it...
说真的 泰德 你找我帮忙 我深感荣幸
No, seriously, Ted, I'm honored that you're asking me to help you.
而且依我拙见
And in my humble opinion
你和萨曼莎是天生一对
you and Samantha are made for each other.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - Yeah.
埃迪知道吗
Does Eddie know?
不知道 我想先等事情确定下来
No, I'm waiting for it to be a done deal
因为…
because, you know...
她可能会拒绝你
She'll probably say no.
我是想说 他会泄露秘密
I was gonna say he'd spoil the secret.
对 没错
Yeah, you're probably right.
那个秘密就是她会拒绝你吧
Is the secret that she's gonna say no?
因为你刚才说的话 这顿你买♥♥单
You know, just for that, you're paying.
我好不容易赢了他一次
The one time I get the better of that man
他居然点了两份主菜
he orders double entrees.
我得…
I'll be...
收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
Got your text, what's going on?
你怎么了 -这…
What happened to you? - It...
这很复杂 -不复杂
It's complicated. - No, it isn't.
他和他的老搭档打架了
He got into a fight with his old partner.
是萨曼莎打电♥话♥告诉你的吗
Did Samantha call and tell you?
不 是我的脑子打电♥话♥告诉我的
No, my brain called and told me.
男人为什么钟爱打架 女人就很少打架
What is it with men and fights? You never see this with women.
别把我跟他混为一谈 -有道理
Don't lump me in with him. - Fair enough.
我懂了 我是大猩猩 我很坏
I get it, I'm a gorilla. Me, Ted, bad.
你为什么给我发短♥信♥ 出什么事了
Why'd you text? What's going on?
开庭后我想了想
After court, I got to thinking.
没有那篇文章见报 史密斯就无法提出动议
Smith couldn't file that motion unless the article dropped.
在但丁艾弗森的案子中
And with Dante Everson
也有一篇文章不合时宜地见报了
another article dropped at an inopportune time.
来自同一个记者
Same reporter.
你是说她为了采纳笔录内容 故意安排了那篇文章
So you're saying that she planted the article to admit the transcript.
如果我们能证明是这样 就能阻止动议
And if we can prove it, we can stop it.
我们要如何在明早九点之前做到
How do we do that by 9.00am tomorrow?
我们不能传唤她的通话记录
We can't subpoena her phone records
更不能传唤那个记者的通话记录
and we sure as hell cannot subpoena the reporter's.
等等 我们不需要传唤他们的通话记录
Wait a minute, we don't need to subpoena their records.
只要设法弄到手就行了
We just need to get them.
需要多少时间 -你能给多少时间
How long's it gonna take? - How long do I have?
明天早上九点前
9.00am tomorrow.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
还真没有 我正要去练跆拳道
Actually, no. I'm on my way to kickboxing.
你有什么建议吗
Got any tips?
还是说你只会在我办公室里打架
Or do you only know how to fight in my office?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我…我只是一时冲动
I... I just got caught up in the heat of the moment.
对不起 我接受不了这种行为
Well, I'm sorry, that's unacceptable.
这是我工作的地方
This is my place of business.
我以我的职业为荣
I take pride in my profession.
这对你来说可能毫无意义
And that might not mean anything to you
但对我来说非常重要
but it means everything to me.
对我来说也一样重要
It means just as much to me.
事实上 这正是我失控的原因 -我不明白
In fact, that's why I lost control. - I don't understand.
对我来说 律师工作是世界上
Being a lawyer is the most important thing in the world to me
除了家人之外最重要的事情
besides my family.
泰德居然说我为了对付他
And Ted basically suggested I'd throw my ethical compass out
抛弃了道德准则
the window just to get at him.
所以你才在他面前提到我吗
Is that why you threw me in his face?
你听到了 -整个办公室都听到了
You heard that? - The whole office heard that.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
先说你下次会大度吧
Start by saying you'll be the bigger man next time.
因为泰德总会有下一次
Because with Ted, there's always gonna be a next time.
我不是在为他的行为找借口
I'm not excusing his behavior.
但他觉得他被我们两个背叛了 斯图尔特
But he feels betrayed by both of us, Stuart.
事实上 我不怪他那么想
And the truth is, I don't blame him.
你后悔把他踢出并购了
You wish we hadn't cut him out?
这么说吧 如果你们俩不是
Let's just say I wish you two weren't such children
逼我做出那个决定的幼稚鬼该多好
that I had to make that decision in the first place.
又怎么了 -“快问快答”
What is it now? - Quick question.
肯尼思布拉纳的上一份工作 有多少报酬
What did Kenneth Branagh make on his last deal?
我为什么要告诉你 -“职业礼仪”
Why would I tell you that? - Professional courtesy.
我们以前经常这样
We used to do it all the time.
我们已经不是同事了 记得吗
Well, we don't work together anymore, remember?
我有个跟他同样大牌的女客户
Look, I have a woman who's at his level
我想确保她得到应有的报酬
and I wanna make sure she's being paid commensurately.
你是不想帮女性吗
Are you saying you're against women?
你真难缠
You are a piece of work.
“这样吧”
How about this?
你把他的报价发给我
You give me his quote,
我请你吃夜宵
I'll treat you to a late dinner.
“让我理一理”
Let me get this straight,
作为我帮你的奖赏
as my reward for giving you something
你能得到一次和我约会的机会
you get to go out on a date with me?
有什么问题吗 你真幸运 -“你知道我在想什么吗 ”
Where's the problem? Lucky you. - You know what I think?
你根本没有什么客户
I don't think you have a client
你只是想和我约会
I think you just wanna go out with me.
我的客户多着呢
I have so many clients.
是吗 这个客户叫什么名字
Yeah? What's this particular client's name?
约翰…弗里波蒂
John... - Flibberty?
不是女客户吗
I thought you said it was a woman?
简弗里波蒂 -我得挂电♥话♥了
Jane Flibberty. - I have to go.
“你说得对 我没有客户”
Look, you're right, I don't have a client.
我约你见面是因为…
I asked you to get together because...
斯图尔特和泰德当着我的面打架了
Stuart and Ted got into a fistfight in front of my face.
“我想找人谈谈这件事 而你是唯一能听懂的人”
I wanted to talk to someone about it and you're the only one that gets it.
互殴吗 -“对”
A fistfight? - Yeah.
该死 -“我只是…”
Damn. - I just...
我不希望我们两家律所之间变成这样
I don't it want it to be like this between our firms.
“那你希望变成什么样 ”
Well, how do you want it to be?
我不知道 就像以前一样
I don't know. Like it was?
你是说你希望 我们做娱乐部的联合主管
Are you saying you wish we were co-Heads of Entertainment?
因为这是原本会发生的事
Because that's exactly what was going to happen.
我什么都没说 我只是…
I'm not saying anything, I just...
不 我明白
No, I get it.
失去之后才懂得珍惜
You don't know what you got until it's gone.
差不多吧
Something like that.
晚安 瑞克 -晚安 艾瑞卡
Good night, Rick. - Good night, Erica.
不 绝对不行
No! Absolutely not.
我不相信 你能在一天内黑进记者的电♥话♥记录
I'm not putting my faith in you hacking a reporter's phone records
并拿着它威胁他们
and strong-arming them in a day.
你有没有认真听啊 我们别无选择
Are you listening? We don't have another choice.
我都说了 我一秒钟都不想进监狱
I told you, I do not wanna go to prison for even one second.
如果这招不成功…
So if this doesn't work...
莱斯特 如果她拿到那些笔录
Lester if she gets those transcripts
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表