剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
他和你一样是优秀的律师 而且还是更优秀的经纪人
Okay, he's as good a lawyer as you and he's a better manager.
我更擅长打官司 你知道的
I'm better in a room and you know it.
等到关键时刻 我会让你当部门主管的
And the day that matters, I will make you head of a department.
如果我是个男人 你还会这么说吗
If I were a man, would you be saying the same thing?
我怎么知道
How can I possibly know that?
给你30秒自我反省怎么样
I don't know, maybe 30 seconds of self-reflection?
我觉得不太可能
I don't really see that happening.
很抱歉打断你们 迪兰普赖尔刚刚签字了
I hate to interrupt but Dylan Pryor just signed.
看吧
And there you have it.
我左边的蛋蛋还能再战一天
My left ball lives to fight another day.
泰德… - 这事没完 泰德
Ted... - This isn't over, Ted.
约翰
Hey, John.
我们没有预约
We didn't have anything on the books.
要我去叫泰德吗 - 不用
You want me to grab Ted? - No.
罗斯琳说不要打扰他
Roslyn said he's not to be disturbed.
另外 我想和你单独谈谈
Besides, I wanna talk to you alone.
好
Okay.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
催眠娱乐是你们的客户吧
You guys represent Hypnotic, right?
我大概猜到你的意思了
If this is going where I think it is
那个角色比你年轻15岁
that part is 15 years younger than you are.
所以我才找你 而不是泰德
That's why I want you and not Ted.
我要你帮我安排试镜
I need you to get me an audition.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我能问问理由吗
And may I ask why not?
首先 我们是律师 不是经纪人
First of all, we're lawyers. We're not agents.
你是说你打个电♥话♥
You're telling me you pick up the phone
都不能帮我拿到试镜机会
I don't get an audition?
你我都知道
You know as well as I do
泰德认为一旦你求着别人给你工作
that Ted thinks once you start begging for work
你就再也找不到工作了
you're not gonna get a job again.
伙计 我不是要乞求什么
Hey, buddy, I am not begging for anything.
我只是想要一个机会证明我宝刀未老
I just want a chance to show I can still get the job done.
你得去找泰德说
You gotta take it up with Ted.
我不能瞒着他帮你
I can't go behind his back.
瑞克 求你了 我知道他是为我好
Rick, please. I know he's looking out for me.
我都84岁了
I'm 84.
我宁愿死得轰轰烈烈
And I would rather go down swinging
也不愿干等该死的电♥话♥
than waiting for the damn phone to ring.
我会跟他说的
I'll talk to him.
为什么来的是你 而不是泰德
I wanna know why it was you who came down here and not Ted.
因为我负责刑事辩护 而泰德负责…
Because I handle criminal defense, whereas Ted
我知道泰德是干什么的 - 你的制片合同
Yeah, I know what Ted does. - handles your producing deals.
他做我的律师12年了 知道吗
He's been my lawyer for 12 years, all right?
莱斯特 我来给你解释一下
Lester, let me explain something to you.
他们把昨晚的情况描述得很详细
They're saying a lot of very specific things happened last night.
什么情况 我在自家后院杀了我的搭档吗
What, that I killed my partner in my own backyard?
我为什么要那么做 - 我明白
Why would I do that? - I know.
你们在庆祝盛大的开幕式
You were celebrating your big opening.
然后开始嗑迷幻药 朝山上射击
You start doing ecstasy and shooting into the hills.
这种事发生过无数次了
Like we've done 50 times before.
可他突然开枪自杀了
And all of a sudden, he shoots himself.
你是这个说辞吧
That's what you're saying, right?
这不是说辞 而是事实
I am not saying it, that is exactly what happened.
你手上有残留物 - 因为我们在射击
There's residue on your hands. - Because we were shooting.
没人会相信的 - 一定有人看到了
No one's gonna buy that! - Somebody must have seen it!
你住在一个鸟不生蛋的地方
You live in the middle of nowhere!
那就给我传召一个证人
Then conjure me a goddamn witness!
莱斯特 我知道你很害怕
Lester, I know that you're scared.
但就说是正当防卫吧 有八成几率宣判无罪
But go with self-defense. The odds of acquittal are 80%.
如果我是轻易满足的人 就不会走到今天了
I didn't get where I am settling for 80.
给我找个证人
So find me a witness.
因为那不是我♥干♥的
Because I didn't do this.
金装律师 洛杉矶
第一季第一集
又在埋头苦干吗 瑞克
Grinding away as usual, Rick?
艾瑞卡 我不只和客户签约 我还为他们工作呢
I don't just sign people, Erica, I actually do work for them.
我以为你的工作就是签约
I thought the work was signing them.
可我就不一样了
Not that it's work for me.
十年后再看我们的地位吧
Well, I guess we'll see where we both are in ten years.
我更担心下周这个时候
I'm more concerned with where
我们的地位如何
we're both gonna be this time next week.
你在这里 我在这里
You. Me.
你压我一头
You being on top of me?
那是永远不可能实现的梦
That's a fantasy that's never gonna happen.
那我们走着瞧 瑞奇
We'll see about that, Ricky.
嘿
Hey.
还有一件事
There's something else.
我不想在艾瑞卡面前说
I didn't wanna say anything before in front of Erica.
你父亲进了临终关怀医院
Your father's in hospice.
他只能活三天了
He has three days to live.
我知道 他们给我打了六次电♥话♥
I know, they've called me six times.
他们想让你飞回去 陪伴…
They want you to fly back and spend some time...
让他们在他死后联♥系♥我
Tell them to call me when he's dead.
泰德
Ted...
我知道他做过什么
I know what he did.
但如果你不原谅他… - 罗斯琳 我不想听
But if you don't forgive him... - Roslyn, I don't wanna hear it.
我今天很忙 请你不要打扰我
And I've got a very big day so no interruptions.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我儿子被炸飞了
My son gets blown up
你以为我不会赶来看看吗
you think I'm not gonna come running?
我知道你想重新回到我的生活里
I know you're here to weasel your way back into my life.
但我得确保我的证人还活着
Right now, I need to make sure that my witness is still alive.
我是来给你提供工作的
I'm here to offer you a job.
我们暂且假设
Let's assume for a second
我愿意原谅你抛弃我们的恶行
that I would ever forgive you for abandoning us.
可我不是你
I'm not you.
泰迪 你今天差点死掉
Teddy, you could have died today.
我不想失去我的儿子
I don't wanna lose my son.
没从法学院毕业 你根本注意不到我
Until I graduated law school
我看你上法学院
you wouldn't have noticed.
就是为了吸引我的注意
And I say you went to law school to make me notice!
现在你如愿了
And I did.
听着 我知道你一直在努力
Look, I know you've been putting in your time here
但我可以让你在第一天就成为合伙人
but I will make you a partner on day one.
直接插队到最前面
You can skip right to the front of the line.
你给我听好了
Get this through your head.
我不会借着孩子往上爬
I wouldn't have kids and then decide to trade up.
不会出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 为犯罪分子辩护
I don't sell my soul defending criminals
也不想插到狗屁队伍的最前面
and I don't want to skip to the front of the goddamn line.
你说得对
You're right.
我不该把你留给你妈
I shouldn't have left you to your mother.
那让你变得软弱不堪
It made you weak.
泰德
Ted.
泰德 你有时间吗
Ted, you got a minute?
是很重要的事
It's kind of important.
如果是关于升职的事 我跟你说了 并购之前免谈
If this is about the promotion, I told you, not before we merge.
我也跟你说了 我为这家律所奉献了全部…
And I told you that I've given my life to this firm...
你想成为有史以来 最快升为娱乐部主管的人 我都懂
And you wanna be the fastest ever to be Head of Entertainment, I know.
你说得好像我在给你施压
You say that like it's a weight around your neck
而不是我应得的
instead of me earning it.
这跟时机无关
This isn't about the timing.
你害怕艾瑞卡
You're scared of Erica.
我应该怕吗
Should I be?
我告诉过你 她在法庭上的表现比你强
I told you that she's better in the room than you are,
但我也告诉过你
but I also told you
娱乐部主管不只看这个
that's not what being the Head of Entertainment is about.
你到底相不相信我
Now... do you trust me or not?
相信
I do.
但你的承诺还没成真
But things you said would happen haven't happened yet.
不是每个人都能得到想要的生日玩具
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表