剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
莱斯特汤普森和他妻子的离婚协议
The divorce settlement between Lester Thompson and his wife.
我听说了
Heard about that.
我还听说你在处理泰德父亲的遗产
Also heard about you handling Ted's father's estate.
我倒希望没有这两位客户
Two clients I wish I didn't have.
我从没告诉过你 斯图尔特 但是…
I never told you this, Stuart, but...
如果我没离开泰德
if I hadn't left Ted
他一定会请你当他的伴郎
I'm pretty sure he would've asked you to be his best man.
那凯文呢 -你们两个认识得更早
What about Kevin? - You two go back further.
那个男人最忠诚了
The man is nothing if not loyal.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
泰德的父亲是什么时候去世的 -两周前
When did Ted's father die? - Two weeks ago.
他已经病了一段时间了
Evidently, he'd been sick for some time.
我不想这么问 但你们谁知道
Okay, I hate to ask this, but did either of you know
你们决定把他踢出并购时 发生了什么吗
what was happening when you decided to cut him out of the merger?
不知道 -如果你知道…
No. - If you had known...
打扰了 莱恩先生 我刚给你发了一封邮件
Excuse me, Mr. Lane? I just sent you an email.
我觉得你应该马上看看
I think you should look at it right away.
就是那次 我在电视直播中得知 “好家伙”不是个好笑的词
That is when I learned on live TV that "huckleberry," not a funny word.
天啊 跟你聊天真开心
Oh, man, it is such a pleasure talking with you.
我不知道这怎么能帮我
I mean, I don't know exactly how it's going to help me
成为奥斯卡级别的戏剧演员 但这太有趣了
become an Oscar-level dramatic actor, but this is so much fun.
等等 你想成为奥斯卡级别的戏剧演员
So, wait, you wanna become an Oscar-level dramatic actor?
不是“想” 是一定要
Oh, not "want to," I'm going to.
布莱恩 我说我喜欢你时… -嗯
Brian, when I said I was a fan... - Yeah.
…只是客套话 -什么
I sort of meant it. - What?
我觉得你没能力实现这个目标
I don't think you have it in you to get where you wanna go.
你有什么资格这么说我
Well, who are you to say that to me?
听着 我知道这话不好听
Look, I know this isn't easy to hear
但你照照镜子吧 兄弟
but, I mean, look in the mirror, buddy.
我 好吧
Me? Yeah.
你演过什么不烂的角色
What exactly have you done that hasn't sucked?
要我打开我的IMDB页面吗
Do you want me to pull up my IMDB page?
我不知道 你的手♥机♥够小吗
I don't know, is your phone small enough?
你的页面上有什么
What does yours say?
“史上最蠢节目里的小龙套 ”
"Smallest role in the dumbest show ever"?
凯文马龙是关键角色 “办公室”是天才之作
Kevin Malone was a key ingredient and The Office was a work of genius!
连托比都比你搞笑
Even Toby was funnier than you!
你给一只卡♥通♥老鼠配过音
You voiced a cartoon rat!
它叫小米 而且那部电影得了奥斯卡奖
His name was Remy and that movie won an Oscar!
我也会得奥斯卡的 区别是我真的会出镜
I'm gonna win an Oscar too. But I'm actually gonna be on camera!
别想什么奥斯卡了
The only Oscar you'll ever get close to
乖乖吃你的奥斯卡迈耶牌香肠吧
is last name is "Mayer" and it comes in a Wienermobile!
你这个… -这到底是怎么回事
You piece of... - What the hell is going on here?
我来告诉你怎么回事
I'll tell you what's going on!
下次我让你做什么的时候
The next time I ask you to do something
你要么完全照我说的做 要么就等着被解雇
either do exactly what I asked you or you're fired!
阁下 -是她说的
Your lordship. - That's what she said!
那是他电视剧里的台词
That's from his show.
我没看过
I never watched it.
好吧 我来了 我们来这层楼做什么
Okay. I'm here. What are we doing on this floor?
这是刑事案楼层
This is the criminal floor.
我以为你要说我离婚的事
I thought this was about my divorce?
我要说的是这个
This is about this.
我发誓我能解释 这…
I... swear, there's an explanation. This...
你总是能解释
There always is with you.
泰德 我不记得拍过这张照片
Ted, I have no memory of this photo being taken.
这一定是合成的 -合成
It must've been doctored. - Doctored?
你想让我对陪审团说 “这是合成的”
You want me to go to a jury with, "It was doctored"?
是斯图尔特打来的 所以新闻已经发出去了
It's Stuart. Which means the article has dropped.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
从你的声音看 你知道我为什么打这通电♥话♥
I can tell from your voice you know what this is about.
这张照片证明不了什么
That photo proves nothing.
“可不只是一张照片 泰德”
Oh, it's more than a picture, Ted.
标题是“他早就知道”
The headline reads, "He Knew."
该重新谈判了
It's time to renegotiate.
“一小时内让你的客户过来”
Have your client here in an hour.
我不是律师 但你最好想想什么东西
I'm no lawyer, but you better think of something
比钱更能吸引你妻子
your wife wants more than money.
她已经别无所求了 她只想要钱
There's nothing more that she wants. All she wants is money!
如果你这么想
If that's what you think,
那你下午就没认真听
then you were not listening this afternoon.
你来干什么 艾瑞卡
What are you doing here, Erica?
你之前显然很生气
You were obviously upset earlier.
我只是想来看看你怎么样
I just wanted to come and make sure everything was okay.
我不知道你怎么看
Well, I don't know if you're gonna think it's okay or not
但老实说 我不在乎
but frankly, I don't care.
我要主演一部外百老汇戏剧了
I'm taking a lead dramatic role in an off-Broadway play.
是因为帕顿奥斯瓦尔特吗
Is this because of Patton Oswalt?
对 那个自大的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, that pompous little son of a bitch
说我没实力
he told me that I don't have the talent.
我会证明给他看 也会证明给你看
Well, I'm gonna show him and I'm gonna show you.
因为如果你眼里只有凯文马龙
Because if all you see is Kevin Malone
那你什么都不懂
then you don't know a goddamn thing.
很好
Good.
很好
Good?
怎么个好法
What, "good" how?
布莱恩 你想找汤姆汉克斯面谈
Brian, you wanted to talk to Tom Hanks
好听听他是怎么做到的
so you could hear how he did it.
但你其实需要一个说你做不到的人
But what you needed was for someone to insist you couldn't do it
好激起你的斗志
so you could fight for it.
等等 是你让帕顿那么说我的
Wait, so you told Patton to start that whole thing with me?
没错 他也同意了
I did. And he agreed.
因为他相信你 我也一样
Because he believes in you and so do I.
谢谢你 艾瑞卡 非常感谢
Thank you, Erica. Thank you so much.
好吧
Okay.
你想知道如果转型不成功 我还能不能
You wanna know if I can still book you comedic roles
帮你安排喜剧角色 对吧
if this doesn't work out, don't you?
对
I do.
到时候再说吧
We'll bake that cookie when it's time.
你怎么知道这办法能成功
How did you know this was all gonna work?
因为从小到大 别人总是说
Because people have been telling me
我没有实力
I don't have what it takes my whole life.
他们现在肯定不那么说了
I bet they don't say that anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥说对了
You bet your sweet ass they don't.
他们不说了
No, they don't!
来吧 我们玩一会
Come on, let's play.
你陪我一起打篮球
You're gonna shoot some hoops with me.
好吧 就玩一下 -这就是我的请求
Okay, just one... hoop. - That is my request.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's get to it.
你要怎样才肯签字
What's it gonna take to get this signed?
我不是来重新谈判的
I'm not here to renegotiate.
我是来告诉你
I'm here to say that I won't be standing
我不会在审判时站在那个禽兽身边
by that monster at trial.
什么 -我发誓 我不知情
What? - I swear, this is news to me.
“我不知情” 斯图尔特莱恩惯用的借口
"I didn't know." The Stuart Lane story.
我没告诉他我不愿意假装
I didn't tell him that I'm not gonna pretend
莱斯特没有杀西蒙 -你怎么能这么想
that Lester didn't kill Simon. - How can you think that?
看到这张照片的人还能怎么想
How can anyone that saw this think anything else?
是你杀了他 你早就知道 所以你杀了他
You killed him. You knew and you killed him.
等等
Hold on.
我就知道 我不记得这张照片一定是有原因的
I knew there was a reason why I had no memory of this.
看看我的左手
Look at my left hand.
谁在乎你的左手
Who cares about your left hand?
那有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
莱斯特的视力特别差
Lester's blind as a bat.
没有隐形眼镜 他什么都看不见
Without his contacts he can't see a thing.
那晚我眼睛不舒服 所以戴了框镜
My eyes were bothering me that night. I wore my glasses.
他的框镜在左手里拿着
He's holding his glasses in his left hand.
他不可能看到瓦莱丽和西蒙
He couldn't have seen Valerie and Simon.
对 他看不到
No. No, he couldn't have.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表