剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
马文 我们昨天谈话时
Marvin, when we talked yesterday
我还没做好听你说话的准备
I wasn't ready to hear what you had to say.
所以我差点咬掉你的头
So I kind of bit your head off.
就像一只愤怒的螳螂
Like an angry praying mantis.
这个比喻很奇怪 但是没错 我是发了火
That's a weird way to put it, but yes, I did.
我现在可以听你说了
I'm ready to hear you now.
好 我们上次谈话时
Okay, well, when we last spoke
我发现莉亚不陪你的客户吃晚餐
I gathered that Leah skipping your client dinner
不仅在专业层面上激怒了你
didn't just upset you on a professional level.
在个人层面上也伤害了你
It hurt you on a personal level.
如果你想听实话 没错 确实如此
If you want to know the truth, yes it did.
能告诉我为什么吗
Care to tell me why?
就是…
It's just...
几个月前
a few months ago,
我给了莉亚第二次机会
I gave Leah a second chance.
现在 当我需要她时
And now, when I needed her
她却… - 让你孤立无援
she just... - Left you high and dry.
对 - 然后当你指责她时
Yes. - And then when you called her on it
却换来了我的责骂
the only thing that happened was I came down on you.
也许罗斯琳对你的看法是对的
Maybe Rosalyn was right about you.
如果你知道莉亚为什么推掉晚餐 你会消气吗
Would it help you to know why it was that Leah couldn't make that dinner?
看情况
It depends.
她的猫死了
Turns out they had to put her cat down.
什么
What?
她为什么不告诉我
Why didn't she just tell me that?
或许她说她不能去吃晚餐时
Maybe the tone you used when she told you
你的语气让她打消了告诉你的想法
she couldn't make the dinner might have something to do with it?
阿曼达 你怎么来了
Amanda, what are you doing here?
我有个问题
I've got a question.
只有你能回答
You're the only one who can answer.
一定是 因为你从没喜欢过我
I must be because you never liked me.
尽管如此 在你看来 泰德是个有道德的人吗
Be that as it may. In your opinion, is Ted an ethical man?
那我得问一下 你为什么要问这个问题
Well, then I have to ask you what prompted this question.
在莱斯特汤普森一案中
He pulled some underhanded stuff with the judge
他用卑劣的手段骗了法官
in the Lester Thompson trial.
不道德还是缺德
Unethical stuff or immoral?
有什么区别 - 对他来说 差别可大了
What's the difference? - To him, there's a huge difference.
不管他在法庭上违反了什么规定
Whatever rule he broke in the courtroom
都是出于他认为莱斯特无辜的信念
he wouldn't have done so if he didn't think Lester was innocent.
看来你很尊重他 - 是的
Sounds like you respect him. - I do.
那你为什么要离开他
So why did you leave?
问题不在于我是否尊重泰德
Me respecting Ted wasn't the problem.
他介意的是
But he does have a problem with the fact
我认为每个人都值得有人为他们发声
I believe everyone deserves someone to advocate for them.
即使在困难重重的时候
Even when it's hard.
只有当他们有罪时才困难重重
It's only hard when they're guilty.
但我还是会替他们辩护
But I do it anyway.
这是他始终无法理解的
And that's something he never understood.
(纽约 2010年)
我听说 你在佩莱格里尼的案子上受挫了
I heard you hit a speed bump on the Pellegrini case.
不是受挫 是跌下了悬崖
I didn't hit a speed bump. I drove off a cliff.
我的证人在证人席上说了谎 还被发现了
My witness lied on the stand. Got caught.
我们的谋杀指控没戏了
We're gonna lose the murder charges.
你不是叫我来听你诉苦的 有话就直说吧
Well, you didn't call me for a box of tissues, so let's get to it.
唯一的办法 就是借助反勒索及受贿组织法指控他
The only way to get him is the RICO charges
但时间不等人 - 给我看看
but the clock is ticking. - Give it to me.
我有一份列了30家公♥司♥的清单
I got a list of 30 companies.
我没时间传唤每一家
I don't have time to subpoena them all.
但其中一家是你们律所的客户
Your firm represents one of them.
让我理一理
Let me get this straight.
你要我提供我们客户的财务记录
You want me to give you our client's financial records?
哈维 我没时间循规蹈矩
Harvey, I don't have time to do this the right way.
那就腾出时间 我不会为你提供保密信息
Then make the time. I'm not giving you privileged information.
那就别直接给我
Don't give it to me directly.
拿上文件 放在某个地方
Get the file. Leave it somewhere.
有人会去取 没人会知道的
Someone will pick it up, and nobody's ever gonna know.
我知道啊
I'll know.
我不干
I'm not doing it.
我当初就是因为这种事
This is the kind of thing that made me leave the DA's office
才离开地检署的
in the first place.
你离开是因为你爱金钱 权力和声望
You left because you love the money and the power and the prestige.
你根本不了解我的追求
You don't know the first damn thing about what drives me.
可我知道 如果换你来找我 我会帮你的
I know that if you came to me with this, I'd do it for you.
谢天谢地 我不是你
Well, thank God I'm not you.
哈维 他杀的人
Harvey, he's killed more people
比你抓过的所有人加起来还要多
than everyone that you've ever put away combined.
你明明能尽一份力 却要一走了之吗
You have the chance to help, and you're just gonna walk away?
泰德 你想知道怎么抓他吗
Ted, you want to figure out how to get him?
别抱怨 穿上西装 完成工作
Stop crying. Suit up and get the job done.
随你怎么说 但我知道你的追求
Say what you want, but I know what drives you
因为我们是一丘之貉
because we are cut from the same cloth.
都想要胜利
It's winning.
如果他顺利脱身 那就是你的责任
And if he walks, that's on you.
斯图尔特 你来纽约干什么
Stuart, what are you doing in New York?
我接到了一位客户的电♥话♥
I got a call from my client.
你没有客户了
You don't have a client anymore.
在吉米看来 我有
As far as Jimmy's concerned, I do
他迫切地想要恢复协议
and he's desperate to get his deal reinstated.
那他就不该把庭审搞砸
But maybe he shouldn't have blown the entire thing up.
那家伙搞砸了我的整个案子
The guy just screwed my entire case.
我能给那禽兽定个勒索罪就算幸运了
I'm gonna be lucky to get this monster on racketeering charges
但这种概率已经直线下降了
and the odds of that just plummeted.
吉米可以改变这一切
Jimmy can change all that.
怎么可能
In what universe?
他本想告诉你 他在其他谋杀上撒了谎
He tried to tell you he lied about the other murders.
但佩莱格里尼曾当面命令吉米 杀了比利埃斯波西托
But Pellegrini told Jimmy face to face to kill Billy Esposito.
除非他录下了那段对话 不然这都不重要
Unless he recorded that conversation, it doesn't matter.
陪审团里没有人会相信
Nobody on that jury is going to believe another word
他说的任何一个字
that comes out of his mouth.
那就让他们相信
Then make them believe it.
他当着他们的面撒了谎
He lied right to their faces!
你曾经告诉过我…
You once told me...
让证人可信的方法
the way to make a witness believable
就是从情感上打动陪审团
was by emotionally connecting to the jury.
我怎么打动他们 - 我不知道
How am I supposed to do that? - I don't know.
但你因为这个案子失去了萨曼莎
But you've lost Samantha over this case.
还失去了那个模仿者
You lost that impersonator.
以及比利埃斯波西托
You lost Billy Esposito.
如果你凭这些都做不了什么 那就没人可以了
If you can't do something with all that, no one can.
(艾萨克阿达尼)
艾萨克 - 斯图尔特
Isaac. - Stuart.
上次我见到你时 你的名字还在另一栋楼里
Last time I saw you, your name was on a different building.
我喜欢保持新鲜感
I like to keep things interesting.
想说说这是怎么一回事吗
Want to tell me how it happened?
那得等你拖我去参加 下一场愚蠢的晚宴时再说了
It's gonna have to wait for the next stupid dinner you drag me to.
我这次来是为了大卫鲍伊
No, this is about David Bowie.
是吗 他挺厉害的
He landed you? Good for him.
你想说对我而言 和解最有利
And now you're gonna tell me it's in my best interest to settle.
我想说 放弃所有的指控吧
I'm gonna tell you to drop the whole damn thing.
因为你所谓的举报人兼受害者证人
Because that so-called whistleblower victim witness you've got
有毒瘾
she's a drug addict.
你有证据吗 - 我还没申请调阅记录
You got proof of that? - I haven't subpoenaed the records
但等我调阅后 我会找到如下证据
but here's what I'm gonna find when I do.
她过去两年在戒毒所待了六个月
Six months in rehab over the last two years.
她已经戒了 - 我会说服陪审团
She's clean now. - Well, I'm gonna convince your jury
她是个走投无路的毒虫 为了钱什么都愿意做
she's a desperate cokehead who'd do anything for money
包括炸掉自己的车
including blowing up her own car.
好
Okay.
但你应该知道 等我起诉完你的客户后
But you should know, when I'm done with your client
你得做好 他要在监狱里度过余生的准备
he better be prepared to spend the rest of his life behind bars.
因为有些事你还不知道
Because there's a piece of the puzzle you don't know.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表