剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
(2010年 纽约)
泰迪 你来了
Teddy, hey.
我知道你听说 我在作证的事上改了主意
Look, I know you heard I changed my mind about testifying.
但请你听我解释
But just let me explain.
比利 我父亲在我很小的时候离开了
Billy, my father left when I was very young.
我从来没有尊重过他
And I never respected him.
可是即使你杀过人
And even though you've murdered people
我也尊重你愿意为你女儿
I always respected the fact that you were willing
赌上性命的做法
to risk your life for your daughter.
这是什么
What is this?
蒂娜的逮捕报告原件
It's the original arrest report on Tina.
你发过誓不会这么做的
You swore you wouldn't do that.
你还发过誓要指证佩莱格里尼呢
And you swore that you would testify against Pellegrini
他可是这座城市有史以来 最残忍♥的黑帮老大
who's the most brutal mob boss that this city has ever seen.
泰迪 她只是个孩子
Teddy, she's just a kid.
你知道他们要把她送去哪吗
Do you know where they'll send her?
那里的人会把她撕成碎片的
They will tear her to pieces in there!
但只要你信守承诺
But she doesn't have to go anywhere
她哪里都不用去
if you just do what you said you would.
如果我作证 我就死定了 - 所以我才说嘛
I testify, I'm a dead man. - That's what I'm talking about.
你得愿意为她赌上性命
The willingness to risk your life for her.
我现在去吃点东西
I gotta go get a bite to eat.
如果我吃完后
If I don't have word that you're gonna testify
你还没决定作证的话
by the time I'm done
我就逮捕你女儿
I will arrest your daughter.
泰迪
Teddy!
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
确实是朋友 比利
We are friends, Billy,
所以我才为你赌上了性命
which is why I'm risking my life for you.
快回屋里去 免得有人…
Now, get back inside before someone...
埃迪 你…
Eddie, what are... - You were having a nightmare.
你已经连续两晚做噩梦了
It's two nights in a row.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
我忍♥不住回想去年在纽约的事
I can't stop thinking about that last year in New York.
我好像分不清现实和梦境了
It's like I don't know when I'm dreaming and when I'm not.
你现在可不是在做梦
Well, you're not dreaming now.
就算是做梦也挺好
I wouldn't care if I was.
别闹了
Stop.
既然你醒了
As long as you're up.
要我做点早餐吗
You want me to make us some breakfast?
那太好了
That'd be nice.
也许有什么东西让你想起了过去
Maybe something reminded you of the old days.
所以你才总做噩梦
Maybe that's why you're having bad dreams.
煎饼 去吧
Pancakes. Go on.
(好莱坞)
(圣莫尼卡 萨克拉门托)
(布莱克与莱恩律师事务所)
早上好 - 不管什么事 我都没时间
Morning. - Whatever it is, I don't have time.
莱斯特汤普森刚因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
Lester Thompson's just been arrested for murder.
取消我上午的日程 把逮捕报告给我
Cancel my morning. And give me that arrest report.
十分钟后有合伙人会议
You have the partner's meeting in ten minutes.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
并购部和离婚部的合伙人
I got every partner from M and A to Divorce wanting to know
都想知道并购进展 但是泰德还没回应
what's going on with the merger and Ted hasn't responded yet.
那你想让我怎么做
Then what do you want me to do?
告诉各位合伙人 今晚之前我会确认是否并购
Tell the partners I'll know if we're a go or not by tonight.
把去年的危机管理人找来
And get me that crisis manager from last year.
一旦媒体发现此事
Once the press finds out
OJ辛普森事件就要重演了
this is gonna be O.J. Simpson all over again.
搞定了 还有别的事吗
Already done. Anything else?
给莱斯特的妻子瓦莱丽打电♥话♥ 叫她到银行跟我碰面
Yeah, call Lester's wife, Valerie. Tell her to meet me at the bank.
你就是了不起的泰德布莱克
So you're the mighty Ted Black.
你是华纳兄弟最新的动作明星
And you're Warner Brothers' newest action star
但他们好像找不到支票簿了
but they can't seem to find their checkbook.
这么快就切入正题
We're just gonna dive right in?
迪兰 我打败了全纽约最坏的暴徒
Dylan, I took on the worst mobs in New York.
一个不剩 我连眼睛都没眨一下
I beat all of them, and I did it without batting an eye.
既然我有这种本事 想想我能为你做什么
If I can do that to them, imagine what I can do for you.
但我需要一个自信的人
But I need someone with confidence
而你看起来有点怯懦
and you just seem a little sheepish to me.
迪兰 你在电影里饰演狠角色
Dylan, you play a badass in the movies.
而我可是现实中的狠角色
I'm a badass in real life.
我现在就想证明给你看
And I intend to prove it to you right now.
我们要打架吗
Are we gonna fight?
是跳舞
We're gonna dance.
这是什么
What's that?
我从华纳兄弟那里替你弄的新协议
The new deal I got you from Warner Brothers.
替我 你又不是我的律师
You got me? You don't represent me.
他们以为我是
They're under the impression that I do.
你先看看那个数字再说吧
So why don't you take a look at the number?
你是怎么做到的
How did you do this?
这是我的工作 - 我错过了什么
That's what I do. - What'd I miss?
迪兰正准备成为我们最新的客户
Dylan coming to the conclusion that she's our newest client.
还不是
Not yet.
明天并购后会怎么样
What happens tomorrow after your merger?
你还会为我腾出时间吗
You ever gonna have time for me again?
你告诉她了 - 当然
You told her? - Of course, I did.
我们从不隐瞒客户 是你教我的
We're open with our clients. You taught me that.
既然如此 你有没有告诉她
If we're so open, did you tell her
我还没同意并购
that I haven't agreed to the merger yet?
说了 - 说了
Yes. - Yes.
但他还告诉我 你的注意力容易分散
But he also told me that you have the attention of a flea
我得让你保证你不会把我推给任何人
and to get your word that you won't pawn me off on anyone.
有一个条件 你现在就签字
One condition. You sign right now.
泰德 她不能这么做
Ted, she can't do that.
她还要见另外五家律所
She has meetings with five other law firms.
我不管她要见谁
I don't care what she has.
要么现在签 要么就别签
This happens now or it doesn't happen.
我们可不是这么对待客户的
This isn't how we treat our clients.
迪兰 我可以随时退出任何协议
Dylan, I can walk away from any deal, at any time
而这个世界的权力就是这么来的
which is where the power in this world comes from.
所以 我要去我的办公室了
So I'm gonna go to my office.
等我到了那儿 如果你签字了 我愿意为你赴汤蹈火
When I get there, if this is signed, I will kill for you.
拼命帮你一辈子
For the rest of your life.
如果你没签 我就当没你这个人
If it isn't I'll never think about you again.
在这里等一会
Wait here.
泰德 你迟到了 - 迟了30秒 那又怎样
Ted. You were late. - By 30 seconds. So what?
她问起并购案的时候
So it doesn't work if you're not there
你不在场的话就没戏唱了
when she asks me about the merger.
好吧 我现在明白了
Okay, I see that in retrospect.
你把合同按住的做法
That was a really nice touch
太漂亮了
stopping me from putting the contract down.
你不觉得太过了吗
You don't think that was too much?
我觉得她看到你为她争取了
I think that she saw you fight for her.
选你而不选我
And getting you instead of me
是她这辈子能做的最好的决定
is the best decision she'll ever make.
你说对了 - 没错
You got that right. - Exactly.
等等 你刚才说什么
Wait a minute. What did you just say?
和你一样啊 你刚才说什么
I just said what you just said. What did you say?
你很清楚我说了什么
You know exactly what I said.
确实
I do.
你关掉房♥间里的空调了
Did you cut the air in the room?
你的手碰到门的那一刻就关了
The second your hand hit the door.
你精准得像台机器 - 没错
You're a machine. - Damn right.
谈得顺利吗
How'd it go?
要是她不马上签字 我就切掉我左边的蛋蛋
I'll cut my left ball off if she isn't signing right now.
你可真有格调啊
You are a class act, do you know that?
你昨晚锁定哈普南了吗
Did you close Hupnam last night?
当然 那是我的工作 说到这个…
Of course, I did. It's what I do. Speaking of which...
不 - 泰德 我要升职
No. - Ted, I want the bump.
艾瑞卡 我们讨论过了 升职机会是瑞克的
Erica. We have been over this. Rick gets the bump.
瑞克只配帮我擦鞋
Rick shines my shoes.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表