剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
我其实是不想去的
And I would rather not.
我明白 - 很好 你在这里
I understand. - Good. You're here.
马文想见你 - 马文是谁
Marvin wants to see you. - Who the hell is Marvin?
新来的人事 - 凯伦去哪了
Our new HR guy. - What happened to Karen?
她被人连续投诉到人事部门
There were a series of HR complaints filed against her.
对 我看得出这很讽刺
Yes, I see the irony.
还有 开除她的人不是她自己
And no, she was not the one to let herself go.
反正不管我做错了什么 都是一次性的
Well, whatever I did, it was one time.
不会再有下次了
It'll never happen again.
已经发生过很多次了
It was many times.
你还会再犯
You will do it again.
但马文想见的人是艾瑞卡
But Marvin would actually like to see Erica.
我 他找我有什么事
Me? What could he possibly want to see me about?
我没问 我只是答应来帮他传话
I didn't ask, I just said I would deliver the message.
不管什么事 你就说你只做过一次
Whatever it was, you did it once.
非常抱歉
You're very sorry.
不会再有下次了
It'll never happen again.
斯图尔特 有何贵干
Stuart, what can I do for you?
我有个客户被控恐吓他人
I have a client being charged with racketeering
和谋杀举报人未遂
and attempted murder of a whistleblower.
你在那家制片厂人脉颇广
You know a lot of people at the studio.
帮我引荐一下吧
I need an introduction.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
我请你帮忙时
Because when I ask for your help
你让我玩了十小时“龙与地下城”
you made me play Dungeons & Dragons for ten hours.
还让我看了很多辣眼的东西
And I can't unsee what I've seen.
我毁掉那晚的照片怎么样
How about I destroy the pictures from that night?
还有照片 - 现在没了
There are pictures? - Not anymore.
你得给我更好的回报
Well, you're gonna have to do better than that
毕竟那是大卫鲍伊
because we're talking about David Bowie here.
他可不是省油的灯 - 这么说吧
That guy is no joke. - Well, how about this?
这次你帮我 不然刑事辩护业务
You do this for me, our criminal defense business
会彻底泡汤 而你的奖金也一样
goes through the roof, as does your bonus.
不过既然你已经在勒索我了
But since now, you're extorting me
我要的就不仅仅是引荐了
I'm gonna need more than just an introduction.
听说你想见我 - 是的
I was told you want to see me? - Yes.
我是马文 新来的人事主管
I'm Marvin, new head of human resources.
请坐 - 不 其实我很忙
Could you have a seat? - No, actually, I'm pretty busy.
有什么事就直说吧
So, why don't you just tell me what this is about?
我想谈谈你今天早上
Well, I wanted to talk to you about the conversation you had
跟莉亚帕瓦的对话 - 怎么了
with Leah Power this morning. - What about it?
你当时的语气… - 完全有必要
The tone you used was... - Completely called for?
我是想说的是不恰当
I was gonna say inappropriate.
而且你还告诉她 资深律师没有私人时间
Not to mention you told her that associates don't get personal time
这显然违反了律所政策
which is a clear violation of firm policy.
等等 是莉亚来告诉你这些的吗
Hold on a second. Did Leah come and tell you all of this?
她什么都没告诉我
She didn't tell me anything.
那你叫我来干什么
So, why the hell am I here?
我无意中听到了你们的对话
Well, I overheard your conversation.
那你是在监视我 - 不 我只是路过
So, you were spying on me? - No, I was walking by.
你当时很大声
Your voice was elevated
我觉得有必要和你聊聊
and I felt it warranted a conversation between you and me.
并且继续追踪你和莉亚的关系
And then a follow-up between you and Leah.
让我理一下
Let me get this straight.
你才刚来十分钟就想告诉我
You've been here ten minutes, and you want to tell me
我当资深律师时听过上百次的话
that the same speech I received a hundred times
突然就变成冒犯之言了
as an associate is suddenly offensive
而且对方根本都没投诉我
and the person I gave it to didn't even file a complaint?
坦白说 你现在的反应证实了
Frankly, your reaction to this just confirms
也许我来找你 并鼓励你
that I was maybe right to come to you
和莉亚谈谈是对的
and encourage you to talk to Leah.
不如这样 我现在去吃晚餐
How about instead of that, I'm going to go to dinner
为律所保住一位大客户
and I'm gonna save this firm a huge client
你就别多管闲事了
and you can stay in your goddamn lane?
你没意见吧 马文
Is that okay with you, Marvin?
我让你雇五个人
I asked you to hire five people.
你却准备了上千份简历
You've got a thousand resumes here.
既然要雇人
I'm gonna hire people.
我就要雇对的人
I'm gonna hire the right people.
你上学的时候就是那种
You were the kid in school
主动讨要作业的孩子吧
who always asked for more homework, weren't you?
我在辛辛苦苦地帮你
I'm up here busting my ass doing you a favor
你却只会开玩笑
and all you can do is make jokes?
这让我显得像是…
Kind of makes me sound like a...
你想说的词得加个“超级”做前缀
Whatever word you're searching for double it.
超级英俊
Handsome handsome?
这样吧 我叫外卖♥♥怎么样
Tell you what? Why don't I... order us some dinner?
我们一起看简历 - 这才像话
And I'll help you go through these. - That's more like it.
叫汉堡 如果薯条不够多
Order burgers, and if you don't get too many fries
还不如什么都别点
you might as well not get anything at all.
你把我的整个案子都搞砸了
You just blew up my whole damn case.
对不起
Hey. I'm sorry.
你想解释一下你怎么会遗漏了
Wanna explain how you could've left out the tiny little detail?
下令杀人时佩莱格里尼
That Pellegrini was out of the country
不在国内的细节吗
when those hits were ordered?
我可以解释
Yeah, I can explain.
你们当着他的面带走我后
I was dead, two minutes
我根本没活路
after you picked me up in front of him.
所以我故意挑你想听的话说 想尽快达成协议
So I told you what you wanted to hear so I could get myself a deal!
协议泡汤了 你刚刚作了伪证
Well, that deal's done. You just perjured yourself!
协议里可没有这一条
That wasn't part of the bargain.
你不能这样对我
You can't do that to me.
当时我别无选择
I had no choice.
你可以选择去死
You could've chosen not to be a lying sack of...
凯文 别跟他废话
Kevin! Kevin, save your breath.
我也想杀了他
I want to kill him too.
但我相信佩莱格里尼会代劳
But I think Pellegrini's gonna take care of that for us.
听我说
Listen to me!
其他事上我撒了谎 但他下令杀死比利时
Okay, I lied about the other ones, but I was in the room
我就在房♥间里 - 你当然在
when he ordered the hit on Billy. - Sure you were.
唯一的问题是陪审团认为你满口胡言
Only problem is, the jury thinks you're full of crap.
我也这么想
And so do I.
你最好是来收拾办公室的
You better be here to clean out your office
法庭上的事我都听说了
because I heard what happened in court.
约翰 吉米告诉我们的一切 都和比利说的一样
John. Everything that Jimmy told us corroborated what Billy said.
对吧 我们不可能知道真♥相♥
Right? We... couldn't have known.
你不可能知道 那个撒谎的凶手在对你撒谎
You couldn't have known that the lying murderer was lying to you?
这案子就是个笑话 - 确实如此
This case is no rea. - Might as well be.
你♥爸♥就要成为让你蒙羞的囚犯了
You're gonna be the disgraced son of a convict.
而我会成为给你机会的白♥痴♥
And I'm gonna be the moron who gave you a chance.
约翰 这样说不公平
John, that's not fair.
凯文 我为了你的搭档赌上了自己
I put myself on the line for your partner, Kevin.
如果你们俩不能设法脱身
And if you two can't figure your way out of this
我的职业生涯也完了
my career is over too.
听着 我们的谋杀指控泡汤了
Look, maybe we lost the murders
但一定有办法给他定个敲诈勒索罪
but there's gotta be a way to shore up the racketeering charges.
案子已经开审了
We're in the middle of trial.
我一直是以共谋谋杀罪准备的
I have been trying to get him on conspiracy to commit murder.
我们没有指控他敲诈勒索的证据
We don't have him on racketeering
而且我也没时间去寻宝
and I don't have the time to go on a treasure hunt.
这个不难找
We wouldn't be looking in the dark.
比利给我们留了一张地图 你知道的
Billy left us a map and you know it.
我们找不到那张地图
That is a map that we could not find.
我都不知道它是否存在
And I don't even know if it exists.
如果存在 你我都知道它在谁手里
If it does, we both know who has it.
我们该去找她谈谈了
It's time we go talk to her.
不是我们
Not we.
是我
Me.
我对你另有安排
Here's what you're gonna do.
从我家台阶上滚开
Get the hell off my step.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表