剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
“前情提要”
Previously on "Suits LA"...
如果我作证 我就死定了
I testify, I'm a dead man.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
确实是朋友 比利 快回屋里去 免得有人…
We are friends, Billy. Now, get back inside before someone--
怎么了 你没事吧 -我没事 萨曼莎
What happened? Are you all right? -I'm fine, Samantha.
我今晚还是会参加你客户的活动
And I'm still coming to your client's thing tonight.
我现在不在乎那个 -我觉得你在乎
I don't care about that right now. -I think you do.
比利没能挺过来
Billy didn't make it.
你得进去 假装他还没咽气
I need you to get in there and act like he's still fighting.
给你一天时间
You have one day.
你最好想个金点子出来
You better think of a Hall of Fame move.
我不能输掉这个案子
I am not losing this case.
他们把昨晚的情况描述得很详细
They're saying a lot of very specific things happened last night.
什么情况 我在自家后院杀了我的搭档吗
What, that I killed my partner in my own backyard?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
你手上有残留物 -因为我们在射击
There's residue on your hands. -Because we were shooting.
斯图尔特是为此而生的 他是最适合的人选
Stuart lives for this. He is the man for the job.
我不能选一个不相信我的人
I cannot go with someone who doesn't believe me.
25楼整层都不见了
The entire 25th floor is gone.
你应该退出娱乐部主管的竞选
You should back out of the fight for head of entertainment.
等我坐上主管之位后 我们才能友好合作
It gives us the best shot at working together after I get it.
你得在未分胜负的时候选边站
You pick a side before you know who's going to win.
在想明白之前 你什么都不是
Until you figure that out, you're nothing.
萨曼莎 把我踢出新律所是你的主意
Samantha, was it your idea to cut me out of the new firm,
还是斯图尔特的 -是他的
or was it Stuart's? -His.
莱斯特 他不相信你 可我信
Lester, he doesn't believe you. I do.
我的客户不认罪
My client pleads not guilty.
你们两个都会后悔的 -莱斯特不会
You're both gonna regret this. -Lester won't,
因为我从没输过官司
'cause I have never lost a case,
现在更不会破例
and I'm sure as hell not gonna start now.
我正要找你这位女士呢
Just the woman I wanted to see.
我也正想这么说
Oh, I was going to say the same thing.
对谁说 -对你妈
To who? - Your mom.
我妈在多年前就去世了
My mom passed away years ago.
一大早就这么扫兴
Way to suck the fun out of the morning.
你是来通知我我长了肿瘤吗
You here to tell me I have a tumor?
我想谈谈迪兰普赖尔的事 -说吧
I wanted to talk about Dylan Pryor. -Give it to me.
她手上有两部电影 一部是独♥立♥片
She's got two movies. One's an indie,
另一部是有可能拍续集的动作片
the other is a potential action franchise.
你肯定分得清主次
I'm sure you can guess what the priority is.
我当然分得清
Of course. Of course, I can.
艾瑞卡 -干嘛
Erica? - Yes?
你根本不知道迪兰普赖尔是谁吧
You have no idea who Dylan Pryor is, do you?
你没法证明我不知道 我可能知道
You have no proof of that. I could know.
艾瑞卡 迪兰普赖尔是谁 -听好了
Erica, who's Dylan Pryor? -I'll tell you who.
她是你的客户 我们上周签下的
She is your client, who we signed last week,
你想把她交给我 我会帮忙的
who you need me to take care of, which I will.
就这样
That'll be all.
你要赶我走吗 -我能吗
Are you dismissing me? - Can I?
这还有待观察
Eh... remains to be seen.
出去
Get out.
像吗 -不像
Did it work? - No.
好吧 不开玩笑了
Okay. Fun and games aside,
城里还在热议 斯图尔特带走律所一半人的消息
Stuart taking half the firm is still the talk of the town.
迪兰普赖尔确实是新客户
Dylan Pryor is a new client.
而你是新任的娱乐部主管
You are the new head of entertainment.
泰德 我明白其中的利害关系
Ted, I understand what the stakes are,
我也知道你正专心处理 莱斯特的谋杀案庭审
and I know that you're focusing on Lester's murder trial.
无论迪兰普赖尔需要什么 我都会满足她
Whatever Dylan Pryor needs, I'll get it done.
嗨 -你好
Hi. - Hey.
你来我们楼层干什么
What are you doing on our floor?
上面挺孤单的
It's lonely up there.
整层楼只剩下我一个人了
I'm the only one left on the whole floor.
你想下来吗 可以去斯图尔特的办公室
Well, do you wanna come down here? - You've got Stuart's office.
我为什么那么做 整层楼都是我一个人的
Why would I do that? I've got the floor to myself.
既然你下来了
Hey, since you're down here,
你对地检署的汉拉汉了解多少
what do you know about Hanrahan in the DA's office?
你问这个干什么
Why?
汉拉汉负责起诉 你那个杀了人的制片人吗
Is Hanrahan prosecuting your shady producer murderer?
我可不会用这些词来形容莱斯特
Those aren't the exact words that I would use to describe
但你…继续说
Lester, but you're--yeah. Go on.
这么说吧 要是我知道是老人汉拉汉
Well, let me just say, if I knew old man Hanrahan
负责起诉我 我会赶紧去抢银行
would be the one prosecuting me, I'd rob a bank.
你的客户很幸运
Client got lucky.
我感觉你不太喜欢莱斯特
I get the feeling you're not the biggest fan of Lester.
我不喜欢花钱买♥♥出路的人
I'm not a fan of people buying their way out of trouble.
这不是收买♥♥ 是正规雇佣
He's not buying me. He's paying me.
他唯一的麻烦就是被指控 犯下了一起他并未参与的谋杀
And his only trouble is being accused of a murder he didn't commit.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind,
我要去找我那杀了人的制片人谈一谈
I'm gonna go interview my shady producer murderer
顺便去看看老人汉拉汉
and check in on old man Hanrahan.
私下里说一句
Between us,
我觉得你不该说你的客户是
I don't think you should be referring to your client as
“杀了人的制片人”
a shady producer murderer.
不然会乌鸦嘴
It's counterproductive.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
谁会把甘草糖掉进碎纸器里啊
Who drops a Good & Plenty into the paper feeder?
莉亚
Leah?
你没事吧 -怎么了
Are you okay? - Why? What happened?
有什么事吗
Um, how can I help you?
你喜欢电影和电视 对吧
You like movies and television, right?
当然
Of course.
哪个娱乐律师会不喜欢…
What kind of entertainment lawyer wouldn't love--
不过我更喜欢读书 你问这个干什么
you know, I'm more of a book girl myself. Why do you ask?
你对迪兰普赖尔了解多少
What do you know about Dylan Pryor?
这是一道陷阱题吗
Is this a trick question?
我看过她演的所有电影
I've seen every movie she's ever done.
我对她的一切了如指掌
There's nothing I don't know about her.
很好 拿上她的档案跟我走
Great, then grab her file, and come with me.
别吃那个
And don't eat that.
我当然不会吃
Of course, I won't.
她说得对
She was right.
你和西蒙去了你们电影的首映式
So you and Simon went to your movie's premiere,
大家都玩得很开心 -对 很开心
everyone had a good time? - Yeah, had a great time.
然后我们回到家 吃了摇♥头♥丸♥
And you know, went back to the house, did ecstasy.
多少颗
How many pills?
一人一颗 药效不够快
We each took one. It wasn't working fast enough,
我们觉得根本没用 所以又分吃了第三颗
but we didn't think it was working at all, so we split a third pill.
然后你们拿出了枪
Then the guns came out?
对 西蒙拿的是鲁格手♥枪♥
Yep. Simon took the Luger.
我拿的是格洛克 我们摆好了靶子
I took the Glock. We set up the target.
是一张制片厂老板的照片
A picture of the head of the studio.
你知道他的 他是个混♥蛋♥
Hey, you know the man. He's a bastard.
这一点无庸置疑
Not in dispute.
我们开始射击
We start shooting.
然后西蒙开始变得奇怪起来
That's when Simon starts getting a little weird.
怎么个奇怪法 -他开始说自己是个骗子
Weird? Weird how? - He starts saying he's a fraud.
没人真正地了解他
No one really knows him.
我慢慢发现 我…
I start to realize I'm--
我正在目睹一个人 为了保持理智而与自己作斗争
I'm watching a man battle with himself for his own sanity.
他变得越来越阴暗
He starts getting darker and darker,
他说他不配站在这里
saying he doesn't deserve to be here. That's what he said.
“我不配站在这里”
"I don't deserve to be here."
不幸就发生在那一刻
That's when it happened.
他举起枪 指着自己的头
He raises a gun to his head.
我想阻止他 但他冲我发火了
I try to stop him, but he snaps at me.
那时他已经完全没有理智了
He is--he is fully crazy at this point.
我抓住他的胳膊 但是…
And I grab his arm, but--
西蒙比我强壮太多了
I mean, Simon's, like, a thousand times stronger than me,
枪还指着他的头
and the gun is now aimed right at his head,
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表