剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
“前情提要”
你还在为你那个客户的事耿耿于怀
You are still sore about what happened to that client of yours.
他叫什么来着
What was his name again?
你心里很清楚 他叫但丁艾弗森
You know damn well his name was Dante Everson.
是你害死了他 就像你亲手杀了他一样
You killed him, just as much as if you shivved him yourself.
法官大人 我请求查看
Your Honor, I'm requesting all records related
瓦莱丽汤普森和被告离婚诉讼的
to Valerie Thompson's divorce proceedings
所有相关记录
against the defendant.
我想知道是谁泄露了笔录信息
I wanna know who leaked the goddamn transcript.
对这些笔录保密 是我的法律义务
I have a legal obligation to keep those transcripts confidential.
对 但你气我撬走了莱斯特
But you're so pissed that I took Lester
你愿意背叛法律义务… -我绝不会那么做
you'd betray any legal obligation. - I would never do that!
如果你带了枪 就不会被揍了
You know, you don't get beat up if you bring a gun.
你有没有利用我的客户 欺骗你的嫌疑人
Did you use my client to trick one of your suspects?
是他自愿的 -他不知道
He wanted to do it. - He doesn't know
其中的利害关系
what he's getting himself into.
我做了我必须做的事 我不会为此道歉的
I did what I had to do, and I'm not going to apologize.
我在看莱斯特给警方的口供
I'm going through Lester's police statement.
如果他的口供是从故事里听来的呢
What if he got that statement from a story?
“我正在目睹一个人 为了保持理智而与自己作斗争”
"I'm watching a man battle with himself for his own sanity."
这剧本不只被他选中了 还是他亲自写的呢
He didn't just option that script. He wrote it himself.
佩莱格里尼派人杀了 我们找来的冒充者
Pellegrini had our impersonator murdered.
你不只是为莱斯特的失踪打掩护
You didn't just cover for Lester going missing.
还特意安排了整件事
You set the whole damn thing into motion.
从现在开始 你得靠自己了
From this second on, you're on your own.
我知道你盗用了那个故事
I know you stole that story.
等等… -现在我想听真话
Okay, well, hold on... - And now I want the real one.
好吧 是我杀了他 是我♥干♥的
Okay, I killed him! I killed him.
好 来到了这一步
Well, here we are.
我必须承认 我没料到
I got to tell you, I didn't anticipate
这一路走来的一个个转折
every twist and turn here along the way.
但事情是这样的
But here's the thing.
庭审结束后 你们12个人
When this trial is over, the 12 of you
都会回家 不出意外的话
you are gonna go home. And hopefully,
你们的生活和从前没什么两样
your lives are the same as they were before.
但是莱斯特汤普森就不行了
Lester Thompson's won't be
因为你们共同达成的裁决
because the verdict that you collectively reach
将决定他余生的走向
that is going to dictate the course of the rest of his life.
但你们不知道的是
What you don't know
这也会影响我接下来的人生
is that it's also going to dictate the rest of mine
因为我赌上了我的事业
because I have staked my career...
以及我每一位同事的事业
and the career of everybody that I work with
来证明莱斯特汤普森是无辜的
on you finding Lester Thompson innocent.
我那么做是因为
And I did that
莱斯特汤普森
because Lester Thompson...
不是杀人犯
is not a murderer.
(四天前)
对 那故事是我从剧本里抄来的
Yes. I took that story from the script
但是说实话 大部分都是真的
but I am telling you, most of it is true.
除了你开枪的那部分
Except for the part where you pulled the trigger.
看到了吧
See that right there?
你明明是我这边的人
That you think that I could murder my own partner
却还相信我会谋杀自己的搭档
when you're supposed to be on my own goddamn team?
所以我早就知道警♥察♥绝不会相信我
That's exactly why I knew the police would never believe me.
所以他们赶到现场时 那个故事就脱口而出了
So when they got there, those words just came out.
你也知道 一旦说出口 就没有回头路了
You know, once I said them there was no going back.
但是没错
But yes...
是我杀了西蒙
I killed Simon.
为什么 -因为他要杀我
Why? - Because he was about to kill me.
我告诉他 我知道
I told him that I knew about the money
他从制片厂偷钱的事了
that he stole from the studio.
我说我们可以把钱放回去
I told him we could put the money back.
没人会知道的
No one would ever know.
然后他就开始抓狂
And that's when he started freaking out.
他反复地说“你知道啊”
He kept saying, "You know, you know."
突然间 他说他只有一条路可走了
And then all of a sudden, he said, there's only one way out for me.
我真的以为他要自杀了
I really did think he was about to kill himself
直到他拿枪指着我说
until he pointed the gun at me and said
“我要杀了你 德斯特” -你是说“莱斯特”吧
"I'm going to kill you, Dester." - You mean Lester?
不 说来话长 但他给我起了个绰号♥
No, it's a long story, but he had a nickname for me.
他叫我德斯特
He called me Dester.
所以我猛扑向了那把枪
So I lunged for the gun.
然后…
You know, I...
但他真的很强壮
But he was really strong.
我知道如果他把手挣脱出来
And I knew that if he got his hand free,
会发生什么
then...
然后他突然踩到了不平整的草地上
And then all of a sudden, he stepped on some uneven grass
绊了一跤 但那就够了
and he stumbled a little. But it was enough.
我意识到那把枪正指着他的头
And I realized the gun was pointing right at his head.
不是他死就是我亡
And it was him or me.
所以我扣下了扳机
So I squeezed.
枪响了…
And the gun went off...
西蒙倒下了
and Simon went down.
就这样结束了
And it was over just like that.
这就是全部的真♥相♥
And that is the whole truth.
我发誓 每个字都是真的
I swear every word.
我相信你
I believe you.
无论如何…
For what it's worth...
把秘密说出来的感觉真好
it feels good to be able to finally let it all out.
很好
Good.
因为你再也不会有这样的机会了
Because you're never gonna let it out again.
金装律师 洛杉矶
第一季第六集
艾瑞卡 我能和你谈谈吗
Erica, can I talk to you for a second?
谈什么
About what?
我们都看到昨天庭上的情况了
We both saw what happened in court yesterday.
我们从一开始就知道这官司胜算不大
I think we both know this was a long shot from the start.
离我远点 斯图尔特
Walk the hell away from me, Stuart.
你再敢说一个字
You say another word
我就上楼告诉泰德你在挖人
I'll go right upstairs and tell Ted you're poaching.
你不会的
No, you won't
因为他正在应对人生中最重要的庭审
because he's in the middle of the trial of his life
而且快输了
and he's losing.
我们都知道你不会上楼去打扰他
We both know you're not gonna go up there and distract him.
无所谓 因为不管你提什么要求
Doesn't matter, because whatever you're asking
我都会拒绝
me the answer is no.
我只想说 等这一切结束后
All I'm saying is, when this is over
你会收到很多工作邀约
you're gonna get flooded with offers.
希望你记住 是我们先来找你的
I just want you to remember we came to you first.
我问你一件事 你这自命不凡的混♥蛋♥
Let me ask you something, you smug son of a bitch.
你到底能给我什么好处
What the hell kind of terms are you even offering me?
艾瑞卡 你搞错状况了
Erica, you're missing the point.
你们的船要沉了
Your ship is sinking
我愿意给你留一个救生艇座位
I'm offering you a spot on the lifeboat.
你要么接受
You can either take it
要么继续对座位的位置挑三拣四
or worry about what section you're sitting in.
我现在挺好的 斯图尔特
I'm not missing anything, Stuart.
我选了我的团队
I picked my team.
泰德是我的选择 而你不是
Ted's my guy. You're not.
这是我们最后一次讨论这个话题
This is the last time we're gonna have this conversation.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你听到今天早上
You heard both the ballistics expert
弹道学专家和验尸官的证词了
and coroner testify this morning
他们说证据不支持西蒙自杀的理论
that the evidence does not support the theory that Simon killed himself.
是的
I did.
西蒙有没有跟你讨论过自杀的想法
And did Simon ever discuss suicidal thoughts
或构思 -没有
or ideation with you? - No.
他有没有跟你透露过
Did he ever confide in you that he was having an affair
他和莱斯特的妻子有染 -有
with Lester's wife? - Yes, he did.
他有没有说过他认为莱斯特发现后
And did he ever say what he thought Lester would do
可能会怎么做
if he found out?
他说莱斯特会杀了他
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表