剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
快开船
Step on it
有个疯子在追我
I'm being chased by a maniac
我不安全
I'm not safe
回来
Come back
裤头村机场
终于啊
Finally
远离那家伙了
Away from that guy
好办法啊 保镖
Good idea, bodyguard
他肯定发现不到咱在上面
He'll never find us up here
想得真周到 保镖
Good thinking, bodyguard
复仇者可能就在那座飞机上
The Strangler could have been on that plane
警♥察♥局
保镖
Bodyguard
听好 小子
Look, kid
我不是你保镖
I'm not your bodyguard
我就是复仇者
I'm the Strangler
看见没
See?
通缉
告密掐脖复仇者
复仇者
The Strangler
干得漂亮 海绵宝宝
Good work, SpongeBob
你把复仇者送进牢里去了
You put the Strangler behind bars
至少那个黄色白♥痴♥不会威胁到我了
At least I'm safe from that yellow idiot
老弟
Hey, Mack
你犯什么事进来的
What are you in for?
恶作剧
恶作剧宫殿
派大星 我们到了
Well, Patrick, here it is
恶作剧宫殿
the Palace of Pranks
全裤头村最厉害的新奇道具商店
the greatest novelty shop in Bikini Bottom
最棒的恶作剧家都会来这买♥♥东西
All the greatest pranksters shop here
我就在这买♥♥了恶作剧道具脆脆果仁罐
This is where I got my gag seanut brittle can
脆脆果仁
天啊 脆脆果仁
Oh, boy, seanut brittle
给我
Give me
派大星等等 忘了里面有机关吗
Patrick, wait, it's a booby trap, remember?
少来了 海绵宝宝
Nice try, SquarePants
你这回肯定耍不到我
but it's not going to work this time
我要吃到你那好吃的脆脆果仁
I'm going to have some of your delicious seanut brittle
脆脆果仁呢
Where's the seanut brittle?
每次你一说这话就更好笑了 派大星
That gets funnier every time you say it, Patrick
走了 我们快进去
Come on, let's go inside
脆脆果仁
Seanut brittle
便宜的塑料道具味最好闻了
Nothing compares to the smell
of cheap plastic novelty items
恶作剧 小道具
Pranks, gags
还有恶心玩具一眼望不到边
and gross-out toys as far as the eye can see
我说的是不是都很对啊 派大星
Isn't it everything I said it would be, Patrick?
脆脆果仁
Seanut brittle
真是 又来了
Darn it, not again
很高兴又见到你了 海绵宝宝
Good to see you, SpongeBob
我的头号♥顾客最近过得怎样
How's my number one customer doing?
还不错 法兰克
Great, Frank
这是我朋友派大星
This is my friend, Patrick
他也想当恶作剧家
He wants to become a prankster, too
很高兴认识你 派大星
Well, pleasure to meet you, Patrick
这是你的第一课 孩子
That's your first lesson, son
一切恶作剧的祖师爷
The granddaddy of all pranks
握手整蛊电击器
the joy buzzer
这我不懂
I don't get it
不用懂的
You don't have to get it
恶作剧就是给恶作剧家整着玩的
The prank is for the enjoyment of the prankster
派大星 这位法兰克可是个大♥师♥
You see, Patrick, Frank here is the master
我所有恶作剧知识都是跟他学的
I learned all I know about pranks from him
法兰克 看看你都有些什么货
Okay, Frank, let's see what you've got
这份是今天早上刚进的
Well, this came in just this morning
吃点口香糖
Have some gum
爆♥炸♥口香糖 只要九块九毛五
Exploding chewing gum, only $9.95
爆♥炸♥糖
我不懂
I don't get it
一块钱能买♥♥什么
What can we get for one dollar?
一块钱可以买♥♥到这张假道具钱
One dollar will get you this fake gag dollar
让你朋友以为你真的有一块钱
Fool your friends into thinking
you've got a real dollar
还有些什么
What else have you got?
放屁坐垫
A whoopee cushion?
不行
Nah
假呕吐物
Fake vomit
不好
No
真呕吐物
Real vomit
就没什么好货吗
Don't you have anything good?
我倒是特地留了一样恶作剧道具
Well, there is one prank that I've been saving
给顶级头号♥恶作剧家用
for a real top-of-the-line prankster
隐身喷雾
危险
隐身喷雾
Invisible spray
隐身喷雾
Invisible spray
可我看得到这玩意
But I can see it
派大星 想想用这玩意能做啥恶作剧
Gee, Patrick, just think of the pranks
we could pull with this
选得好
Good choice
小心点使那玩意 孩子
Now, be careful with that stuff, boys
会弄脏衣服的
It stains clothes
谢了 法兰克
Thanks, Frank
隐身喷雾
到手了 派大星
Here it is, Patrick
终极恶作剧道具
the ultimate prank
隐身喷雾
Invisible spray
要用这玩意来干什么
What are we going to do with it?
有了
I know
去喷公园长椅 再坐上去
We'll go spray the park bench and then sit on it
路人会当我们在浮空
and when people walk by, we'll be floating in midair
他们居然浮空了
They're floating in midair
怎么做到的
How do they do that?
好终极的恶作剧
That's the ultimate prank
好点子 海绵宝宝
Good idea, SpongeBob
那就开始吧
Well, let's get started
我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready
你为什么要把裤子脱掉
Any particular reason you took your pants off?
这玩意会弄脏衣服 对不
Well, that stuff stains clothes, right?
说得确实 派大星
That it does, Patrick, that it does
想得真周到
Good thinking
给 你来拿一会
Here, hold this a second
派大星 罐子给我
Okay, Patrick, give me the can
既然喷公园长椅是我想出来的点子
I think since spraying the park bench was my idea
就应该让我来喷
I should get to spray it
派大星 喷公园长椅是我的点子
Patrick, spraying the park bench was my idea
对啊 可我之前说那是好点子
Yeah, but I said it was a good idea
快点给我
Give me that thing
隐身喷雾还真有用
The invisible spray works
大家看向右边
And on your right if you look
可以看到两个裸男在抢一罐颜料
you'll see two naked guys fighting over a can of paint
老天爷啊 派大星
Oh, my gosh, Patrick
快帮我找衣服
help me find our clothes
我得用手拿给你了 海绵宝宝
I got to hand it to you, SpongeBob
你样子真好笑
You look kind of funny
右手 你哪去了
Righty, where are you?
不许欺负右手
No one messes with Righty
看看你有什么感想
We'll see how you like it
是不是给你了空洞的感觉
Kind of gives you an empty feeling, huh?
是啊
Yeah
看得出来你什么意思
I see what you mean
没有肚量就没有成功
No guts, no glory
几句冷笑话后
这玩意应该是空了
I think this thing is empty
不可能吧
Oh, no, it can't be
这下还怎么搞终极恶作剧
How are we going to pull off the ultimate prank?
可谢谢你了 派大星
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表