剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
强人俱乐部
欢迎来到酷乐湖
啊 酷乐湖
Ah, Goo Lagoon
有沙有海的风♥水♥宝♥地♥
a luxurious oasis of sand and sea
真是的 海绵宝宝
Shoot, SpongeBob
你穿衬衫打领带还怎么游泳
how can we go swimming when you're in a shirt and tie?
确实 我真傻
Yes, how foolish of me
就听你的马上整改
Allow me to remedy said situation right now
我就到这间更衣篷
I will just use this changing tent here
去换泳装
to change into my bathing suit
不会偷偷摸摸做别的勾当
And I won't do anything else
海绵宝宝表现得大惊小怪得不得了
SpongeBob's acting jumpier
than a rattlesnake in a pickle barrel
等等
Wait
什么
what?
衣服换归换
I'll be changing all right
但不换泳装
but not into a bathing suit
等着让珊迪瞧瞧
Wait until Sandy sees
我带来了空手道装备
that I brought my karate gear
珊迪这回肯定打败不了我
Sandy won't beat me this time
因为我坐拥必胜的要素
because I've got the element on my side
出其不意
The element of surprise
海绵宝宝 你准备好了吗
SpongeBob, are you ready?
没错 珊迪
Yes, Sandy
我准备好了
I most certainly am ready
准备嗨起来
Ready to get it on
你看吧 海绵宝宝
Look, SpongeBob
我也带来了空手道装备
we both brought our karate gear
看来英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike, I suppose
我可能是倒下了 但我还没放弃
I may be down, but I'm not out
你做得好啊
Way to go, buddy
那个土豆沙拉三天才做好
It took us three days to make that potato salad
三天
Three days
珊迪
Sandy?
我是珊迪没错
I'm Sandy all right
就在沙底
I'm very sandy
我听懂了
I get it
她叫珊迪
She's "Sandy"
她名字跟沙底谐音
That's her name and she's also covered in
没错
yes
冰淇淋
在德克萨斯老家
Back in Texas
大家都管冰淇淋叫冻牛奶
we call ice cream "frozen cow juice"
先失陪一下
Excuse me for a sec
谢谢你
Thank you
不对 是谢谢你
No, no, thank you
谁朝我扔纸
Who threw that piece of paper at me?
大家排队干什么
What's everyone waiting in line for?
美女 这是进强人俱乐部的队伍
Ahoy, fair lass, it be the line
to get into the Salty Spitoon
强人俱乐部
七大洋有史以来最强人的水手俱乐部
the roughest, toughest, sailor club
ever to be built under the seven seas
只有最坏的恶霸才进得去
Only the baddest of the bad can get in
你得有肌肉
You need to have muscles
肌肉上也得有肌肉
You need to have muscles on your muscles
眼球上也得有肌肉
You need to have muscles on your eyeballs
看来可以进去玩个尽兴了 海绵宝宝
Looks like a rip-snortin' good time, SpongeBob
对啊 咱们进去吧
Yeah, let's go in
请进
Go ahead
欢迎光临强人俱乐部
Welcome to the Salty Spitoon
你有多强
How tough are ya?
我有多强
How tough am I?
我有多强
How tough am I?
我早餐吃了一碗钉子
I had a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning
那又怎样
Yeah, so?
没配牛奶
Without any milk
这边请
Right this way
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting
欢迎光临强人俱乐部
Welcome to the Salty Spitoon
妈
你有多强
How tough are ya?
我有多强
How tough am I?
哇
哇
Wow
还有没有纹身
Got any more tattoos?
没那个必要
That won't be necessary
请进
Go ahead
谢了
Thanks
里面见 海绵宝宝
See ya inside, SpongeBob
你有多强
How tough are ya?
我有多强
How tough am I?
你有新买♥♥的未开封番茄酱吗
You got a new bottle of ketchup?
有
Sure
看我的
It's on
要是能用热水冲一下
If I could just run this under some hot water
请走吧
Get outta here
这地方对你来说太强了 小家伙
This place is too tough for you, little man
对我来说太强了
Too tough for me?
一点道理也没有
That's downright ridiculous
跟你说
I'll have you know
上周我给香料园胶水 踢到脚趾
I stubbed my toe last week
while watering my spice garden
只哭了二十分钟
and I only cried for 20 minutes
跟你说 小朋友
Listen, kid
你到那边应该舒服点
I think you'd be more comfortable over at that place
儿童乐园
儿童乐园
Weenie Hut Jr's?
你是说我只能去儿童乐园吗
Are you saying I belong at Weenie Hut Jr's?
不对 抱歉
Oh, no, sorry
我其实是在指隔壁那家
I was actually pointing to the place next to it
婴儿宝宝乐园
婴儿宝宝乐园
Super Weenie Hut Jr's?
对
Yeah
除非你觉得自己够强 能打败我
Unless you think you're tough enough to fight me
儿童乐园
你的收藏进度如何
How's your collection coming along?
不是我故意吹牛
Well I don't mean to brag
进度可乐观了
but it's pretty sweet
我现在要入手第347册
I'm in the process of acquiring issue 347
这样我就能集齐第四套了
which will give me my fourth complete set
不会吧
No
一群小屁孩
What weenies
真是的
Oh, brother
你想再来一杯加柠檬皮的无糖可乐吗
Would you care for another diet cola with a lemon twist
小屁孩
Weenie?
什么
What?
可我不是小屁孩
But I'm not a weenie
很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir
我的传感器显示 你就是小屁孩
but my sensors indicate that you are indeed a weenie
是
根本不可能
That's impossible
内心是隐藏不了的
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表