剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
满足大家
to satisfy
都怪你要来这吃饭
Eating here was your idea
我管这首叫 条纹毛衣
I'd like to call this little number "Striped Sweater"
最适合穿条纹毛衣的时节
The best time to wear a striped sweater
是每分每秒
Is all the time
它的衣领翻得特别高
One with a collar, turtleneck
这种特别好
That's the kind
因为当你穿着
'Cause when you're wearing
我们饿坏了
We're starving
那件
That one
特别毛衣
special sweater
章鱼哥 客人都不满足
Squidward, this crowd is insatiable
那不然你就回厨房♥去
Then why don't you get back in the kitchen
拿点肉饼
and grab some patties
给大家想要的
and give them what they came here for
杂耍
Juggling
谢了 章鱼哥
Thanks, Squiddy
开什么玩笑
Is this some kind of joke?
客人想要一边杂耍一边听玩笑吗
They want juggling and jokes at the same time?
太难伺候了
Tough crowd
现在他又干什么了
Now what's he doing?
车在血库三里外抛锚的吸血鬼叫什么
What do you call a vampire
whose car breaks down three miles from a blood bank?
出租车
A cab
我们快没胃口了
We're losing our appetites
好 有个尼姑
Okay, there's a nun
宇航员 还有吹风机
an astronaut, and a hairdryer
我们要蟹黄堡
We want patties
我一次最多只能耍三块
Well, the most I can juggle is three
但表演不能停
But the show must go on
我的生涯结束了
My career is over
这么多年摸爬滚打
All those years clawing my way up
跨越前人 全都白搭了
All the people I've stepped on, wasted
终于啊
Finally
我们一直就在等这个
That's what we've been waiting for
大家好像很喜欢我把肉饼放烤架上
They seem to like it when I put this patty on the grill
这一幕多半还能抢救回来
I may be able to save this act yet
顺其自然 海绵宝宝
Roll with it, Spongebob
顺其自然
roll with it
还有不少呢
There's more where that came from, folks
喜欢吗
You like that?
我们一直都很想要
It's what we wanted all along
成功了 可是得怎么跟进
It's working, but how do I follow it up?
要当机立断 海绵宝宝
Think on your feet, Spongebob
走到这步全都是靠当机立断
That's what got you this far
面包
面包
Buns
虽然事情难办
It's a stretch
但总有一刻必须挑战极限
but we all got to try to push the envelope sometime
大家觉得这个怎么样
Okay, folks, how do you like this?
开辟新天地了
I'm breaking new ground
来躁起来吧
Time to get edgy
我们要洋葱
We want onions
奶酪
Cheese
准备看压轴好戏了吗
Ready for the grand finale?
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patties
海绵宝宝 看来
Well, Spongebob, looks like
你总算发现自己的使命了
you finally found your calling
确实
I'll say
很高兴我能为这个放弃厨师工作
I'm so glad I gave up fry cooking for this
一角钱的故事
蟹堡王
蟹堡王的打烊时间
Closing time at The Krusty Krab
51 52 53
51, 52, 53
29 30 31
29, 30, 31
一二三
One, two, three
蟹老板 能走了吗
Mr. Krabs, can we please go now?
我们某位更加忠诚的员工
Perhaps one of our more loyal workers
估计可以帮你讲明白员工守则
can enlighten you on company policy
蟹堡王员工守则第二修订版
The Krusty Krab Employee Manual
Second Revised Edition
第35页第19节3a款
page 35, section 19, clause 3a states
全体员工须留在蟹堡王
"All staff must remain on the premises
直至当天的收入全部清点完毕
until the day's receipts are fully accounted for"
可那样很过分
But that's not fair
第3b款
Clause 3b
业主留有过分对待员工的权利
"The proprietor reserves the right to be unfair"
真会答
Teacher's pet
数数看
Let's see
五 十
five, ten
25 蓝色
25, blue
苹果酱
applesauce
看来井然有序
Everything looks to be in order
除了
Except
哪去了
Where is it?
哪去了
Where is it?
怎么了
What?
一毛钱
My dime
我特别的一毛钱
Me special dime
我赚的第一毛钱
The first dime I ever made
我一直放收银机最里面图吉利的
I always keep it at the back of the register for luck
我从来没见过
Well, I've never seen it
那你准备好
Are you prepared to say that
双手放在形意舞季刊上面发誓吗
with your hand on a stack of
Interpretive Dance Quarterlies?
舞蹈季刊
我当然
Of course I
你胡说八道什么
What are you saying?
我
Me?
我并没有针对哪个谁
I ain't saying nothing that would matter to anyone
除非那个谁愿意来测谎
who'd be willing to take a lie detector test
你话中有话
You're saying something
那可不至于
Heavens to Betsy, no
单纯只是我的幸运一毛钱不见了
It's just that me lucky dime's gone missing
刚好你整天都在负责收银
and you've been working the register all day
你是要让我背锅吗
Are you accusing me of something?
依我看 有三种可能
Well, the way I see it, there are three possibilities
第一种
One
是你偷的
you stole it
第二种
Two
是你偷的
you stole it
第三种
Or three
是你偷的
you stole it
我没偷你的宝贝一毛钱
I didn't take your precious dime
触手拿出来
Show me your tentacles
凭什么
What?
我要看到你吸盘没东西
I want to see empty suction cups
来来来
Here, here, here
看到没
See them?
你
You
不能那么整我
you can't do that to me
我是你老板
I'm your boss
再也不是了 蟹老板
Not anymore, Mr. Krabs
我辞职
I quit
不
No
我这就走
I'm out of here
章鱼哥 你犯下大错了
Squidward, you're making a big mistake
大错
Mistake?
我唯一犯下的大错
The only mistake I ever made
就是在蟹堡王浪费大好年华
was wasting my life at The Krusty Krab
可大家来蟹堡王都会快快乐乐
But a visit to The Krusty Krab makes everyone happy
什么能比微笑服务更棒呢
And what could be better than serving up smiles?
上西天什么的
Being dead or anything else
我都不知道这事让你反应这么强烈
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表