剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
重生的蟹老板
蟹堡王
开
关
打烊时间
Closing time
一天最快乐的时间
the happiest time of the day
打烊时间
Closing time
一天最悲伤的时间
the saddest time of the day
是个蟹黄堡肉饼
That's a Krabby Patty
又冷又硬
It's cold and hard
可能好多年前就滚到那里去了
This could have rolled there years ago
没事了 小家伙
There, there, little one
你一生的旅途就快结束了
your journey is almost over
怎么回事
What happened?
有人想扔掉一块肉饼
Someone tried to throw away a patty
小气夹夹机已为您立省五分二
Pinch-o-matic has saved you 5.2 cents
可是蟹老板
But, Mr. Krabs
那可是在烤架底下找到的
I found that under the grill
明天把肉饼放蟹黄堡里让客人吃
And tomorrow a customer will find it under his bun
可是
But
它都过期了 冷冰冰的
it's old and it's cold
而且发满了霉
and so very full of mold
那肉饼没卖♥♥出去就不准再做
You're not to make another patty until that one is sold
明白吗
Understand?
第二天
上菜了 章鱼哥
Order up, Squidward
万岁
Hooray
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
能不能来个少一点
can I get one with less
雾气的
fog
抱歉 章鱼哥
Sorry, Squidward
都是蟹老板要求的
Mr. Krabs's orders
管他的
Whatever
给你 先生
Here you are, sir
一份蟹黄堡
one Krabby Patty
我就不明白了
I don't understand
已经好几周都没客人了
We haven't had a customer in weeks
不知道是不是因为换了餐具垫
I wonder if it's the new placemats
什么
What?
餐具垫
Placemats?
你发什么神经
Have you lost your mind?
都要怪那个过期肉饼
It's that old patty
你还想拿它卖♥♥给大家吃
you keep trying to sell to everybody
它早都变质了
It's gone bad
变质了
Gone bad?
一派胡言
That's nonsense
拿过来 海绵宝宝
Bring it here, SpongeBob
干嘛关笼子里
Why is it in a cage?
因为它吼我
Because it growled at me
你俩参加海军肯定没法战斗到底
You two would have never have lasted in the navy
来看看你到底多坏
Let's see how bad you are
不行
No
不行
No
别动
Stay
真乖
That a girl
没事了
There, there
看吧
See?
放心吃
Good enough to eat
看啊
Look
有救护船
An ambulance
来吃
Now, then
急救
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
怎么了 蟹老板
Yes, Mr. Krabs?
一定要把那个肉饼包好
Make sure you wrap up that patty
手术室
我还没吃完
I'm not finished with it yet
蟹老板 真是虚惊一场啊
Well, Mr. Krabs, you gave us quite a scare
我应该会没事吧 医生
So I'm going to be okay, doc?
要是不相信我说的
Well, if you don't want to take my word for it
就直接看你病历好了
let's just check your chart
来看看啊
Let's see here
不会吧
Oh, no
不会吧
Oh, no
太可怕了
This is terrible
没事吧 医生
Everything okay, doc?
别碰我
Don't touch me
那可不是好兆头
That's not a good sign
不好了 是飞天魔鬼
Oh, no, it's the Flying Dutchman
尤金蟹 你的死期到了
Eugene Krabs, your time has come
我不是尤金蟹 我是
I'm not Eugene Krabs, I'm, uh
哈罗德
Harold
哈罗德
Harold, uh
小花
Flower
抱歉
Sorry
我一定走错病房♥了
I must have the wrong room
请问一下 护士
Excuse me, nurse?
怎么了
Yes?
我在找尤金蟹
I'm looking for Eugene Krabs
他就在那边那间病房♥
He's in that room, right there
不对 那间是哈罗德小花的
No, that's Harold Flower's room
哈罗德小花
Harold Flower?
老螃蟹啊
So, Krabs
你自以为能骗得过飞天魔鬼吗
You thought you could fool the Flying Dutchman?
你想找我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
我来送你
I'm here to escort you
前往所有海底恶棍的安息之处
to the resting place of all bad undersea folk
戴维琼斯柜子
Davy Jones's locker
戴维琼斯柜子
Davy Jones's locker?
凭什么要过去
Why do I have to go there?
我又没干坏事
I'm not a bad crab
但是你很小气
But you were cheap
小气就是坏事
and being cheap is a terrible thing
下一站
Next stop
戴维琼斯柜子
Davy Jones's locker
戴维琼斯
到了
Here we are
怎么有股臭味啊
Why does it smell so foul?
戴维琼斯常常健身
Davy Jones works out a lot
这些是他的袜子
These are his socks
进去吧
Get in
求你了 飞天魔鬼先生
Please, Mr. Dutchman
我不想进去啊
I don't want to go in there
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything
求你再给我一次机会吧
Please, give me another chance
得了吧 老螃蟹
Come on, Krabs
有尊严一点
show a little dignity
妈妈
Mommy
好了好了 别哭了
All right, all right, stop your crying
我这就再给你一次机会
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表