剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
Good-bye, everyone
心理治疗期间 我会记得你们的
I'll remember you all in therapy
全息肉糕
Holographic meatloaf
我的最爱
my favorite
救生员
海绵宝宝
欢迎来到酷乐湖
啊
Ah
酷乐湖
Goo Lagoon
太阳热着
where the sun is hot
日光浴者则
and the sunbathers are
酷着
so cool
多美好的一天
What a beautiful day
说的没错
You said it, pal
晒这太阳真爽啊
Can you believe that sun?
我都能一整天盯着它看
I could look at it all day
派大星
Patrick?
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing
日光浴晒得怎么样了
So, how's that tan coming?
不知道
I don't know
我看下
Let me check
样子不错
Looking good
你晒得怎么样
How's yours?
等一下啊
Just a minute
我本来肯定是仰着身子躺着的
I could have sworn I was laying on my back
拉里
Larry
是救生员拉里
It's Larry, the lifeguard
救生员先生 我能摸摸你的肌肉吗
Mr. Lifeguard, can I feel your muscle?
可以
Sure
可别刮花了
Don't scratch the paint
救生员 海浪行不行
Lifeguard, how's the tubage?
太行了
Gnarly, dudes
太好了
All right, yeah
救生员 请问零食吧往哪走
Lifeguard, can you point out the snack bar?
就在那边
Right over there
不过两位长辈年纪太大了
But you guys are way too old
来海滩可能不太雅观
and unsightly for my beach
恐怕得让你们先走了
And I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave
好礼貌
So polite
就好像是我们养大他的一样
Just like we raised him
好家伙
What a guy
难怪他那么受欢迎
Is it any wonder he's so popular?
想象一下我是个救生员
Just imagine if I were a lifeguard
救生员
那样就太酷了
That would be so cool
你干嘛想当救生员
What do you want to be a lifeguard for?
才不会有谁真的喜欢呢
Nobody really likes those guys
因为他是一个好小子
For he's a jolly, good fellow
当救生员特别傻
Being a lifeguard is so dumb
就只会吹吹吹他们的破哨子
All they do is blow, blow, blow on their stupid whistles
往鼻子擦擦擦那种白色玩意
rub, rub, rub that white stuff on their noses
到处秀他们畸形的身材
and show off their gross misshapen bodies
兄弟 把那玩意收好
Dude, put that thing away
搞得跟快生了似的
There are, like, children here
我要去零食吧
I'm going to the snack bar
谁还要当什么救生员
Who needs to be a lifeguard?
我很酷
I'm cool
我从头上下都跟拉里一样酷
I'm every bit as cool as Larry
要是不酷 那我就天打
And if I'm not, let me be struck by
被飞天冰淇淋车砸
A flying ice cream truck
砸不死
and live
请勿把飞天冰淇淋车降落到游客身上
Please, do not land
flying ice cream trucks on the bathers
海绵宝宝 你没事吧
Spongebob, you okay?
我都不知道你是救生员
I didn't know you were a lifeguard
救生员
Lifeguard?
鼻子
The nose
白色玩意
White stuff
你觉得我是救生员吗
You think I'm a lifeguard?
对啊
Sure
没必要把救生员的样子藏着掖着
there's no hiding the lifeguard look, Spongebob
完全没问题的
and you've got it
你真这么觉得吗
You really think so?
那当然了
You bet, I do
我们这边人手不太够
Say, we're a little shorthanded around here
来海滩这边帮忙怎么样
How would you like to work the beach?
好啊
I'd love it
行
All right
等休息了再来抱吧 海滩大汉
Leave that on the bench, Kahuna
安妮特 过来
Hey, Annette, come here
我要你们见见我兄弟 海绵宝宝
I want you to meet my buddy, Spongebob
嗨
Hi
那位是救生员
Guy's a lifeguard
成功了
It works
刚刚最棒了 拉里
That was the greatest, Larry
对啊
Yeah
你要不要等会儿来接我的班
Say, how'd you like to take the second shift?
就我自己
By myself?
你觉得准备好了就接
Only if you think you're ready
我不仅仅准备好了
I'm not just ready
氧化锌膏
还准备好 来哩
I'm Ready Freddie
我叫拉里
It's Larry
看来我就
Well, I guess I'll just
救命
Help
有游客落水了
We've got a sinker
海绵宝宝 这个让我来
Spongebob, let me take this
我一整天都还没出动救援呢
I haven't seen any action all day
出动救援
Action?
救命啊
Please, help
你给我呼吸
Breathe, darn you
我以后再也不边看书边游泳了
That's the last time I read and swim
你救了我一命
You saved my life
不用客气
Don't mention it
这都是分内的事
It's all part of the job
海绵宝宝你要知道
You know, Spongebob
虽然辣妹和大椅子很棒
the babes and the big chair are great
但是最棒的就是
but the best part is
可以知道只有你才可以
knowing you're the only thing
让海滩上的游客
that stands between these good people
吃吃吃吃吃
Go, go, go, go, go
年度吃热狗大赛
免于溺水
and a watery grave
救生员的工作就这么多了
And that's what it's all about
他们的命现在交给你了
Their lives are in your hands now
我要去晒日光浴了
'cause I got a date with a tanning booth
再见
See you
可我
But I
不会游泳
can't swim
早知道救生员得救生的话
If I'd known being a lifeguard
meant guarding their lives
一开始就不会答应
I would never have said yes
也许不会出岔子
Maybe nothing will go wrong
然后等拉里回来
Then when Larry comes back
我再跟他说我不感兴趣
I'll tell him I'm not interested
并且还能发生什么坏事
Besides, what's the worst that could happen?
紧急情况
Emergency
全体游客上岸
Everybody out of the water
快
Hurry
紧急情况
Emergency
上岸
Out of the water
紧急情况
Emergency
怎么了 救生员
What's going on, lifeguard?
有什么紧急情况
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表