剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
I shall tame her
天晓得能达成什么样的成就
Who knows what we can accomplish
由于它行为神秘
"Because of her mysterious behavior
我决定将其取名为神秘
I have decided to name her Mystery"
但既然我想到
Now that I think about it
它还很优雅威严
she's also very graceful and majestic
也许应该要取名优雅或者威严
Perhaps I should name her Grace or Majesty
或者黛比
or Debbie
它一定看到我的花朵书签了
She must have spotted my floral bookmark
它往这边来了
She's coming this way
真乖
That's a girl
别怕
Don't be afraid
我只是个会说话的海绵
I'm just a talking sponge is all
帽子
天啊 神秘
Gosh, Mystery
今天是我一生中最棒的一天了
that was the greatest day of my life
我们会永远当上好朋友吗
Do you think we'll be friends forever?
就当你觉得会
I'll take that as a "yes"
什么
What the?
章鱼哥 还在骑着机器去上班
Hey, Squidward, still riding to work on the machine I see
什么话都别说 章鱼哥
Don't say anything, Squidward
别忘了你的报应
Remember your karma
蟹堡王
吁
Whoa, girl
我上班期间你就在这边等
Now, you wait out here until I'm done with work
下班时候见
See you at the end of my shift
快看 蟹老板装了个摇摇车
Hey, look, Mr. Krabs put in a kiddy ride
要不来玩玩看
Why don't you try it out?
我找不到投币口
I can't find the coin slot
在这边
Here it is
救命
Help
摇摇车发飙了
Kiddie ride on the loose
外面是在闹什么
What's with all the ruckus?
有只怪物
A monster
吓跑了我的客人
scaring away me customers
那不是怪物 蟹老板
That's not a monster, Mr. Krabs
是匹马
It's a horse
它是我的朋友
She's my friend
名叫神秘
Her name is Mystery
你才神秘 海绵宝宝
You're a mystery, Spongebob
除掉它
Get rid of it
拜托蟹老板 让它留下来吧
Please, Mr. Krabs, let her stay
它不会伤着大家的
She won't hurt nobody no how
你跟神秘只能留一个
It's either you or Mystery
早知道就取名黛比好了
I knew I should have named her Debbie
海绵宝宝 谢谢你
Spongebob, thanks
最终还是除掉了那匹马
for finally getting rid of that horse
不用谢 蟹老板
You're welcome, Mr. Krabs
现在能除掉章鱼哥就好了
Now if we could just get rid of Squidward
真好笑 老板
Good one, sir
成功了
It worked, girl
先把你安置在这
I'll just keep you back here
等派大星做完我要的马厩就能出来了
until Patrick finishes
that stable I asked him to build
再八小时就好了
Only eight more hours
十二秒后
不行 神秘
No, Mystery
你还不能出来
You can't come out yet
要是蟹老板看到你的话
If old man Krabs sees you
我会失业的
I'll lose my job
等一下
Wait a sec
你肯定是饿了
I'll bet you're hungry
要不要吃午饭啊
How about some lunch?
嘘 不能吵
Shh, girl, you got to be quiet
不然
or
海绵宝宝 什么声音
Spongebob, what was that?
那匹马在里面吗
Is that horse in here?
没有 蟹老板
No, Mr. Krabs
我只是在模仿神秘
I was just doing my imitation of Mystery
继续努力干活
Well, keep working on it
太糟糕了
That was terrible
太险了
That was close
从现在起不能再闹了
And from now on no more high jinks
上菜了
Order up
海绵宝宝 我的餐呢
Spongebob, where's my order?
托盘底下看了没
Did you look under the tray?
还真没
Oh, no I didn't
抱歉
Sorry
海绵宝宝 能不能好好上菜
Spongebob, could you just get my order?
居然消失了
They vanished
章鱼哥 你觉得蟹堡王是不是闹鬼了
Squidward, do you think the Krusty Krab is haunted?
要是鬼等下来找我怎么办
What if they come for me next?
必须先逃
I got to get out of here
海绵宝宝
Spongebob
世上没有鬼
there's no ghosts
怕你忘了
In case you've forgotten
就告诉你工作流程
here's how things work
我点餐
I order the food
你制♥作♥餐点
You cook the food
顾客取餐
Then the customer gets the food
连续干个40年然后死掉
We do that for 40 years and then we die
我感觉很划算
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me
怎么说
What do you say?
明白了 章鱼哥
Yeah, I hear you, Squidward
我马上回来
I'll be right back
什么玩意
What's that?
别跟蟹老板说
Don't tell Mr. Krabs
我都控制好了
I've got it all under control
话说你刚刚有说话吗
Now then, you were saying?
赶紧把餐做好
Just get my order
没问题 章鱼哥
You got it, Squidward
还鬼呢
Ghosts
神秘 你吃了我帽子
Mystery, you ate my hat
神秘 你吃了我锅铲
Mystery, you ate my spatula
肉饼
你把蟹黄堡肉饼都吃了
You ate all the Krabby patties
你吃了炉子
You ate the stove
你吃了老头简金斯
You ate old man Jankins
我不想成为累赘
I don't want to be a burden
我们厨房♥出了一点小状况
Folks, we have a minor situation going on in the kitchen
我们的餐呢
Where's our food?
我好饿
I'm so hungry
我午餐时间就这一小时
This is my only lunch hour
老头简金斯在哪
Where's old man Jankins?
别着急
Take it easy
反正这边的东西也不好吃
The food's no good here anyway
章鱼哥 怎么回事
Squidward, what's going on in here?
不然就去问问牛仔宝宝
Why don't you go ask Cowbob RanchPants
跟他忠实的伙伴巨能吃好了
and his faithful companion Sir Eats-a-lot
海绵宝宝 那堆外号♥什么意思
Spongebob, what's the meaning of all these nicknames?
我的戴维琼斯啊
David H. Jones
神秘吃蟹黄堡肚子疼
Mystery got a bellyache from eating Krabby patties
所以我就泡了小苏打给它喝
so I made her a bicarbonate of soda
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
我果然没看错
So, my eyes are correct
我叫你除掉那匹马 结果你却没除掉
You still have that horse
after I ordered you to get rid of it
那现在只能让我亲自彻底除掉了
Well, now, I'm going to get rid of it once and for all
不行 蟹老板
No, Mr. Krabs
求你别让我抛弃神秘
please don't make me give up Mystery
我知道你认为它只是匹马
I know you think she's just a horse
但我跟你说 它不仅仅是匹马
but she's more than that, I tell you
它会听我话
She listens to me
能理解我说的话 我也理解它
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表