剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
I want soup instead
好
Okay
别动
Don't move
喝吧
Here you go
是字母汤
It's alphabet soup
我特制的
I made it special
找工作
浓缩罐头汤
Condensed soup from a can
恶心
Disgusting
现在你倒是坏了我的胃口
Now you've ruined my appetite
给我拿点书报什么的看
Go fetch me something to read
行
Okay
这个看不看
How about this?
招聘启事
给我拿开
Get that away from me
我对印刷油墨过敏
You know I'm allergic to newsprint
你把报纸从我手上拍飞
You know, when you swatted that newspaper
out of my hands
让我想起来我有个朋友
it reminded me of something a friend of mine did
上班也这样过
at his job
四点了
4:00
给我演故事
Time for my stories
快啊
Hurry up
你懒懒散散的 节目还会照样放
they won't hold the show while you laze around
你要上哪去
Where you going?
去上班
To my job
你居然有工作
You have a job?
干嘛会没有
Why wouldn't I?
我又不是某些不为他人着想的懒鬼
I'm not some lazy, inconsiderate jerk
整天赖在床上
who lays in bed all day
那我可以上哪找到这种工作呢
Say, where can I get one of these jobs?
到处都可以
They're everywhere
绿色 还长六只触手的那就更好了
Especially if you're green and have six tentacles
谢了 我马上就去找工作
Thanks, I'm going to go look for one
这样就不用占我朋友便宜
so I can stop mooching off my friends
让他们回归正常生活
and they can get back to their lives
我又不看这部
This isn't my show
海绵宝宝 遥控器坏掉了
Spongebob, the remote control's broken
给我过来修
Get over here and fix it
我有更好的办法
I've got a better idea
不然打电♥话♥找专职工作的来修吧
Why don't I call someone whose job it is to fix it?
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为要把工作做好
Because when I need a job done
就要找专职工作的来负责工作
I get someone with a job to do that job
你说的什么
What are you saying?
给儿童基金会捐款
Donate to the children's fund?
凭什么
Why?
儿童有替我♥干♥什么没
What have children ever done for me?
你想要回你的一毛钱吗
You want your dime back?
收下
Take it
现在章鱼哥能回来了吧
Now Squidward can come back, right?
不行
Wrong
这不是我的第一毛钱
That ain't my first dime
那就再多收点一毛钱
Then have some more dimes
我还有不少
I've got plenty of them
我的第一毛钱不能用价格来衡量
You can't put a price on me first dime
而我也不能原谅
And I can't forgive
那个偷我钱的毛贼章鱼哥
that thieving bilge rat Squidward for stealing it
听好了 你这个小气螃蟹
Listen you crustaceous cheapskate
章鱼哥一直借住我家 快把我逼疯了
Squidward's been living at my house driving me crazy
你却只因一毛破钱就不把他雇回来
And you're not going to hire him back
all because of a stupid dime?
那是什么
What's that?
我的第一毛钱
Me first dime
钱钱
Oh, dimey
我再也不会失去你了
I'll never lose you again
那居然是一毛钱
This is a dime?
我很早就在做生意了 小子
I've been in business a long time, boy
所以
So
章鱼哥没偷那一毛钱
if Squidward never stole the dime
就表示他能回来工作了对吧
he can come back to work, right?
没错 小子
Aye, lad
让我和一毛钱好好独处
Just let the dime and me have our privacy
章鱼哥先生 你能回来真好
Well, Mr. Squidward, it's good to have you back
能回来确实很好 老板
Well, it's kind of good to be back, sir
事情都过去了
It's all water under the bridge now
没错 老板
I agree, sir
毕竟嘛
After all
你肯定也不是故意要乱放我一毛钱的
I'm sure you didn't mean to misplace me dime
什么
What?
你在胡说八道什么
What are you saying?
很明显是你把一毛钱放我裤子里的
Well, it's obvious that you put the dime in me pants
一毛钱可不会平白无故飞裤子里
Dimes just don't fly into people's pants
你是要让我背锅吗
Are you accusing me of something?
依我看
Well, the way I see it
有三种可能
there are three possibilities
第一种
One
是你放我裤子里的
you put the dime in me pants
第二种
Two
是你放我裤子里的
you put the dime in me pants
第三种
Or three
是你放我裤子里的
you put the dime in me pants
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表