剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
只要交回来
Everyone who hands theirs back
就可以看到独一无二的蟹堡堡小丑
gets to meet the one and only Krabby the Clown
好好去玩吧
Have fun
也别忘了去吃超多
And don't forget to eat plenty
富含维生素的蟹黄堡
of vitamin-enriched Krabby Patties
蟹堡堡小丑最爱吃这个了
Krabby the Clown's favorite meal
我们要蟹堡堡
We want Krabby
蟹堡堡在哪 蟹老板
Where is Krabby, Mr. Krabs?
我数完他们钱了他才会来
He'll be here after I count their money
拖住他们就好
Just stall them
拖住他们
Stall them?
怎么个拖法
How do I do that?
不知道 陪他们玩
I don't know, be entertaining
小朋友们
Hey, kids
你不是蟹堡堡小丑
You're not Krabby the Clown
我确实不是
No, I'm not
我是
I'm, uh
我是蟹堡堡心爱的小跟班
I'm Krabby's beloved sidekick
蟹黄堡
the Krabby Patty
大盗
Burglar
垃圾
Lame
蟹堡堡马上就会到的
Krabby will be here soon
他
He, uh
得搭公交来
had to take the bus
不过这个时候呢 一起来玩吧
But in the meantime, let's have some fun
你们喜欢泡泡吗
You kids like bubbles?
不喜欢
No
那是因为你们没见过我吹的泡泡
Well, you've never seen my bubbles
快看
Voila
水母形状的泡泡
A bubble shaped like a jellyfish
怎么样呢
How about that?
还是垃圾
Still lame
那好吧
Okay
准备好大吃一惊吧
Prepare to be blown back on your tail fins
哒哒
Ta-dah
你太垃圾了
You stink
快带小丑来
Bring on the clown
好吧
Okay
现在是压轴好戏
Now for a finale
我的眼睛
My eyes
末日坑
海草圈秋千
他们貌似对我痛苦有反应
They seem to respond to me being in pain
他们喜欢别人受苦
They enjoy other people's misery
小朋友们
Hey, kids
快看这个
Check this out
终于把他们控制住了
I've got them right where I want them
利马豆
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
我再也拖不下去了
I can't take much more of this stalling stuff
你老是就只想着你自己
Always thinking about yourself
快出去拖
Get out there and stall
你胳膊跟腿怎么了 小子
What happened to your arms and legs, boy?
小孩子拿它们当回旋镖来玩
The kids are using them as boomerangs
回旋镖
Boomerangs?
不好
Oh, no
我窗户会被砸坏的
They might break my windows
要怎么办
What are we going to do?
那既然小孩的钱都数完了
Well, now that all their money's counted
就去说蟹堡堡到了
tell them Krabby has just arrived
真的吗
Really?
他到了
He's here?
天啊 天啊
Oh, boy, oh, boy
快出去跟他们讲
Get out there and tell them
大家听一下
Listen, everybody
蟹堡堡小丑就在这房♥子里
Krabby the Clown is in the building
你们想要谁
Who do you want?
蟹堡堡
Krabby
你们要他什么时候来
When do you want him?
现在
Now
蟹堡堡
Krabby
万岁
Hooray
小朋友们
Hey, kids
准备好见蟹堡堡小丑了吗
Are you ready to meet Krabby the Clown?
那好
All right
你们见吧
Here you go
小朋友们
Hey, kids
谢谢大家来捧场
Thank you all for coming
谢谢
Thank you
要吃超多的蟹黄堡哦
Eat plenty of Krabby Patties
老螃蟹 你又成功了
Krabs, you'd done it again
你确实成功了
I'll say you have
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
你怎么能这样 蟹老板
How could you, Mr. Krabs?
你跟小朋友保证会有蟹堡堡小丑的
You promised these children Krabby the Clown
可我看到的却只有
But all I saw up there was
吝啬小气鬼
Cheapy the Cheapskate
我才不吝啬
I ain't cheap
趁番茄还没坏赶紧拿回厨房♥去
Now take this tomato
back to the kitchen before it spoils
可是夏天的真谛怎么办
But what about the true meaning of summer?
小朋友怎么办
What about the children?
小孩子
The children?
我才不稀罕什么小孩子
I don't care about the children
我只稀罕他们家长的钱
I just care about their parents' money
反正他们头脑简单 非常好骗
The fact that their feeble minds
are easily manipulated
拿便宜游乐场跟无能小丑都唬得住
by cheap playgrounds and talentless clowns
这种事可与我无关
is no skin off my nose
适者生存 海绵宝宝
Survival of the fittest, SpongeBob
适者生存
Survival of the fittest
小朋友们
Hey, kids
蟹叔叔现在得去银行了
Uncle Krabs has to go to the bank now
抓住他
Get him
我估计没办法知道夏天的真谛了
I suppose I'll never know the true meaning of summer
原本可能知道过一次
I thought I knew it once
却已经很久远了
but that was a long, long time ago
你说的是今天早上吗
You mean this morning?
对啊
Yeah
快出来一下 海绵宝宝
Come outside, Mr. Squarepants
是夏天的奇迹
It's a summer miracle
万岁
Hoorah
好几千块的钱在随风飘
Thousands of dollars fluttering in the breeze
这应该就是夏天的真谛了
I guess that's the true meaning of summer
蟹老板哪去了
Where's Mr. Krabs?
他要错过夏天的乐趣了
He's missing out on all the summer fun
放我走吧
Let me go
我得拿走那些绿绿的东西
I got to get some of that green stuff
不对
No
不是那个绿绿的东西
Not that green stuff
不要
No
利马豆
露营
周末可终于到了
Finally, the weekend is here
这可不是以前的那种周末
and this isn't just any old weekend
海绵宝宝去露营
是海绵宝宝和派大星去露营的周末
This is the weekend SpongeBob and Patrick go camping
他们树林在迷路回不来 那有多好啊
Wouldn't it be great if they got lost in the woods
and never came back?
派大星 我好怕
Patrick, I'm scared
那可太好了
That would be great
等了好久就为了这一刻
You've waited a long time for this
软床
A soft bed
热茶
Warm tea
好书
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表