剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
Just call me "Daddy"
冰淇淋
它睡着的样子真可爱
It sure is cute when it's asleep
是啊
Yeah
海绵宝宝
Hey, SpongeBob
怎么了 派大星
Yes, Patrick?
没想到当家长这么好玩
I never thought being a parent could be this much fun
我也没想到
Me neither
晚安了 海绵宝宝
Well, good night, SpongeBob
晚安 派大星
Good night, Patrick
派大星 早餐做好了
Patrick, breakfast is ready
好耶
All right
当家长养孩子让我饿坏了
All this parenting stuff makes me hungry
小宝贝 今天好不好啊
Hey, Junior, how you doing today?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
什么事 派大星
Yes, Patrick?
孩子拉臭臭了
Kid's got a stinky
你能帮忙换尿布吗
Could you take care of him?
我手没空
My hands are kind of full
我是很想 但我得走了
Wish I could, but I got to get going
走了
Going?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去上班
Going to work
我当爸爸 忘了吗
I'm the dad, remember?
你是说我得自个儿照看小宝宝吗
You mean I have to do all this baby stuff myself?
晚上回来就让你休息
I'll give you a break tonight when I get home
你们两位要一直可爱下去哦
Don't you two stop being adorable
好
Okay
好漫长的一天
What a day
太棒了 你回来了
Oh, great, you're home
可以帮我照看小宝贝了
Now you can help me with the baby
海绵宝宝 我是很想
Gee, SpongeBob, I'd love to
可我上班太累了
but I'm totally beat from work
那家伙脑袋给椰子砸着了
That guy got hit in the head with a coconut
派大星 那我还休息吗
Patrick, what about my break?
啊对 你要休息
Oh, yeah, your break
保证明天肯定会
Tomorrow, I promise
好吧 明天
Okay, tomorrow
明天
劳累的一天又结束了
Another tough day
派大星 真高兴你上班一整天回来了
Patrick, I'm so glad you're home after working all day
我等不及要休息了
I can't wait for my break
上班累死我
Work was a killer
我得找椅子坐
I need my chair
派大星 我真的需要
Patrick, I really need my
明天一定
Tomorrow for sure
明天一定
派大星
Patrick?
我终归会去做的
I'll get to it eventually
终归
呃
派大星 我们得谈谈
Patrick Star, we need to talk
再等一下
Just one more minute
我得
I got to
别搁那等一下了 大老爷
Don't "one more minute" me, Mr. Man
你害我要错过椰子了
I'm missing the coconut
你根本就没帮忙养小宝贝
You haven't been helping at all with Junior
都已经做过保证了
We made a commitment
结果你该干的活还是没干
and you're not doing your share
你什么都没做
You never do anything
我给它换了尿布
I changed his diaper
才一次
Yeah, once
它才这么大
He's only this big
能用多少尿布
How many diapers can he possibly use?
那又不多
That's not so much
又怎样
So?
我都不知道
I had no idea
我算什么爸爸啊
What kind of father am I?
我一定会补偿你的 兄弟
I'll make it up to you, buddy
我保证
I promise
那你今天有什么计划
So, what's the plan for today?
再也不鬼混了
No more fooling around
从现在起 我就是超级老爸
From now on, I'm Superdad
我上班上到下午就走
I'll work straight through lunch
这样就能准时回家了
so I can get home on time
一定要留个大个臭尿布给我换
So make sure
you save a big old stinky diaper for me to change
让你晚上好好休息
And you could take the night off, pal
太棒了 那就六点见
Great, so I'll see you at 6:00
六点见
6:00
六点见
6:00
六点见
6:00
六点见
6:00
六点见
6:00
六点见
6:00
六点见
6:00
半夜十二点
玩得真爽
Boy, that was some party
海绵宝宝
Hey, SpongeBob
小宝贝
Hey, Junior
咋了
What?
咋了
What?
没事
Nothing
那就放心了
What a relief
我刚还以为你对我发火了呢
For a second, I thought you were mad at me
你还记得早上对我说了什么吗
Do you remember what you said to me this morning?
说的是根啤吗
Something about root beer, right?
不对
No
先等一下
Wait, wait
我猜猜看
Let me guess
不会猜
I give up
让你晚上好好休息
Does "You could take the night off, pal"
还有没有印象
ring a bell?
我才用不着
I don't need this
什么
What?
你这是想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我要回去上班
I'm going back to work
上班
Work?
他脑袋给两个椰子砸着了
He got hit in the head with two coconuts
原来
So
是上这么个班
this is work?
看着简单 做起来难
You know, it's not as easy as it looks
有时候得挪天线
Sometimes I got to move the antenna
有时候会丢掉遥控器
sometimes I lose the remote
有时候我屁♥股♥会特别痒
and sometimes my butt itches real bad
好可怜啊
You poor, poor thing
顺带一提 你忘带公文包了
By the way, you forgot your briefcase
原来这就是我加班的回报啊
So this is the thanks I get for working overtime?
加班
Overtime?
没错 就加班了
Yeah, overtime, pal
是啊 你还上班呢
Oh, boy, yeah, you're working
知道什么意思吗
You know what that means?
你就上这种班啊
And that's the kind of work you're doing?
累了摸个鱼也算上班
It means working when you're too tired to work
那就带我签合同啊
Show me where to sign up for it
我好歹都拼命在养孩子
because I've been working my fingers to the bone
那你就继续养下去啊
You just keep going on working and working
你从来没帮过我
You never helped
没帮过
Never
又是那个鬼噪音
There's that stupid noise again
那不是鬼噪音
That's not a stupid noise
是小宝贝要跳二楼窗户了
That's just Junior
about to jump out that two-story window
小宝贝
Junior
小宝贝快过来
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表