剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
遇见复仇者
蟹堡王
等着呢
Wait for it
准时百分比
100%
新的一天也会偏头痛
Another day, another migraine
偏
Mi
准时百分比
12%
头痛
graine
在蟹堡王上班是不是很棒啊 章鱼哥
Isn't it great working at the Krusty Krab, Squidward?
是不是
Isn't it?
在这上班
Working here?
确实很棒
Yeah, great
确实
Yeah
没错
Oh, yeah
对
Yes
你先等着 章鱼哥
Hold that thought, Squidward
我一大早还得去停船场志愿捡垃圾呢
I'm due in the parking lot
for early morning litter patrol
愿海神王闪耀在我的收获之上吧
May Neptune shine brightly on my harvest
垃圾烦死我
垃圾
Litter
看来有谁很想念垃圾篓子了
Looks like someone missed the trash basket
对吧 糖果包装纸先生
huh, Mr. Candy Wrapper?
现在的小孩子啊
Kids these days
这么猖獗的我还没见过
I've never seen such an epidemic
起码也不会再继续扔了
Well, at least it's all over now
这些垃圾都是哪来的
Where is all this litter coming from?
有我在 你休想
Not on my watch
先生我跟你说
Sir, I will have you know
乱扔垃圾是违法的
it's against the law to litter
你又能拿我怎么办 报♥警♥吗
What are you going to do, call the police?
没错
Yes
怎样了 小警♥察♥
How's it going, lieutenant?
就这么说吧 我希望那个乱扔垃圾的
Well, let's just say I hope our litterbug there
留了点肚子去吃甜点
saved room for his just desserts
没错
Yeah
甜点
Just desserts
[ desserts(甜点)
与 just deserts(罪有应得)谐音 ]
随你便
Whatever
海绵宝宝 你难道不知道他是谁吗
SpongeBob, don't you know who that is?
谁
Who?
他就是告密掐脖复仇者
That's the Tattletale Strangler
谁啊
Who?
告密掐脖复仇者
The Tattletale Strangler
通缉
告密掐脖复仇者
他发过誓要掐死送他坐牢的人
He's promised to strangle anyone who turns him in
他貌似有点气咱们 章鱼哥
He seems kind of angry with us, eh, Squidward?
章鱼哥
Squidward?
章鱼哥
Squidward
坐苦牢去吧 复仇者
You're going to do time, Strangler
苦死你
Hard time
警官们好
Hi, officers
所以他是不是要去坐牢了
So he's going to jail, right?
谁 复仇者吗
Who, Strangler?
没错 复仇者
Yeah, Strangler
是啊
Oh, yeah
他得去坐好长时间的牢呢
He's going to jail for a long time
跟我一模一样
That looks like me
放心好了 海绵宝宝
Don't worry, SpongeBob
他可掐不到你
he won't be able to strangle you
没错 他被铐得可严实了
Yeah, we got him chained up real good
绝对逃不走的
He'll never get away
又来了
Not again
没错 他逃走了
Yup, he got away
你们两位好心警官会保护我吗
You nice officers will protect me, right?
我们可不是保镖 小子
We ain't bodyguards, kid
对 再看到他就打电♥话♥找我们
Yeah, give us a call if you see him again
告密人
tattletale
那些警官说得对
Those officers are right
我需要保镖
I need a bodyguard
蟹堡王
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
有疯子盯上我了
There's a maniac after me
我需要保镖
I need a bodyguard
我在海军得五次金钳奖不是没道理的
I wasn't five-time golden claws in the navy for nothing
等他看到我动手
When he see me moves
一定会落荒而逃
he'll be running scared
所以你说的小恶棍在哪
So where is this little bully
公园里吗
down at the park?
汽水店吗
The soda shop?
他长什么样 小子
What does he look like, eh, boy?
这就是他 蟹老板
This would be him, Mr. Krabs
通缉
告密掐脖复仇者
告密掐脖复仇者
The Tattletale Strangler
海绵宝宝你走开
Go away, SpongeBob
带走你的死亡阴云
Take your death cloud with you
狂暴酒馆
求抱抱
Hold me
公交站
就这样了 我得离开裤头村
That's it, I got to get out of town
等找到保镖再回来
till I can find a bodyguard
保镖是吧
Bodyguard, huh?
我应该可以帮上你的忙
I might be able to help you out
你不明白 先生
You don't understand, mister
镇上最可怕的人要伤我 我需要保护
I need protection from the scariest guy in town
这是他照片
Here's his picture
通缉
他不是很能打的样子啊
He doesn't look so tough
我举报了他
I tattled on him
现在他想心狠手辣掐死我
and now he wants to strangle me
with his diabolical hands
希望他手不脏
I hope they're not dirty
这边目击者太多了
There's too many witnesses around here
小子我跟你说
Listen, kid
我可以当你保镖
I could be your bodyguard
这是我名片
Here's my card
保镖
告密掐脖复仇者
m 0 0 l 7 0 7 350 0 350
m 0 0 l 7 0 7 350 0 350
我觉得不错
Looks good to me
录用你了
You're hired
我已经觉得安全多了
I feel safer already
接着要干啥
What's next?
那疯子可能无处不在
Well, the maniac could be anywhere
穿着伪装
wearing a disguise
他可能是那个老头
He could be that old man
或者那个婴儿
Or that baby
或者那颗石块
Or that pebble
或者那根树枝
Or that stick
或者那张坑蒙拐骗胡子店的小票
Or that receipt
for the Phony Baloney Mustache Emporium
那是我的
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表