剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
It's not what you think
你们两个在说什么
What are you two talking about?
我们杀了个卫生检查员
We killed a health inspector
埋了人家 还把他尸体放冰库里
Buried him and then stuffed his body in the freezer
你是说这里面吗
You mean in here?
是空的
It's empty?
这是不是在开什么玩笑
Is this some kind of a joke?
是啊
Yeah
玩笑
A joke
可能他变成丧尸走出去了吧
Say, maybe he turned into a zombie and walked out
丧尸来了
It's the zombie
你们
You guys
吃我这招 你个丧尸
Take that, you zombie
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here
丧尸去死
Die, zombie
真是尽职尽责 南希警官
Good police work, Officer Nancy
这位不是丧尸
This guy's not a zombie
只是一普普通通的卫生检查员
He's just an ordinary health inspector
对
Yes
我要冒着再次被打的危险
And at the risk of being hit again
给你们这个东西
I'd like to present you with this
蟹堡王
合格
蟹老板快看
Mr. Krabs, look
我们检查合格了
We passed the inspection
万岁
Hooray
大家都快来
Come on, everybody
蟹黄堡五折优♥惠♥
Krabby Patties at half price
其实没这回事
Well, not really
老天爷啊 我要来份蟹黄堡
Oh, boy, I'd like a Krabby Patty
故事到此为止了
Well, that's the story
对 他们应当都是白♥痴♥吧
Yes, they are all idiots, aren't they?
白♥痴♥盒子
看见什么东西了吗 派大星
See anything yet, Patrick?
我得要戴眼镜
I need my glasses
是邮车
It's the mail truck
包裹来了
Our package
我都不知道今天是快乐跳跳傻子节
I didn't realize it was Happy Hopping Moron Day
海绵宝宝吗
SpongeBob SquarePants?
就是我
That's me
好大的盒子
That's a big box
谢谢了
Thank you
海绵宝宝
Hey, SpongeBob
什么时候可以不跳了
When do we stop hopping?
再等三十秒 派大星
Thirty more seconds, Patrick
他们怕是订了一辈子用不完的泡泡皂
They probably ordered
a lifetime supply of bubble soap
新款电视
A brand-new television?
小心
Easy
本来我还以为他们傻到不能再傻了
Just when I thought they couldn't get any stupider
我把事情弄清楚
Let me get this straight
你们两个订了台大屏幕电视
you two ordered a giant screen television
这样你们就能在盒子里面玩了吗
just so you could play in the box?
很聪明吧
Pretty smart, huh?
我本来以为没法用
I thought it wouldn't work
还真不走寻常路
That's quite a plan there
可是等下
But wait
我还有事情要问你们两个
There was something else I wanted to ask you two
是那什么来着
Now, what was it?
对了对了
Yeah, yeah
你们两个是不是没脑子
Don't you two have any brains?
章鱼哥 我们不需要电视
Squidward, we don't need television
只需要有
Not as long as we have our
想象力
imagination
我从来就没这样想到过
I never thought of it that way
真是妙啊
That's really something
能拿电视走吗
Can I have your TV?
只要有
With
想象力
imagination
想当什么就当什么
I can be anything I want
当海盗
A pirate
当橄榄球球员
A football player
当海星
A starfish
派大星 你本来就已经是海星了
Patrick, you're already a starfish
看见没 章鱼哥
See, Squidward?
想象力有用
It works
你来试试看
You try
那好 我来想象
Okay, let's see
我想象我在看电视
I'm imaging myself watching TV
然后电视就在那
and there it is
我能拿吗 海绵宝宝
Can I have it, SpongeBob?
能啊 章鱼哥
Sure, Squidward
好啊 好啊
Oh, boy, oh, boy
那行吧 章鱼哥
Okay, Squidward
要是改主意 我们就待这盒子里等你
But if you change your mind, we'll be in this box
来玩爬山大冒险吧
Let's play Mountain Climbing Adventure
那就出发
Let's go for it
手套
Gloves
有了
Check
帽子
Hats
有了
Check
内♥裤♥
Underwear
有了
Check
好了派大星
Okay, Patrick
爬上去系好安全绳
Climb up there and secure this rope
没问题
You got it
派大星
Patrick
派大星 你爬得太高了
Patrick, you're going too high
希望他们给盒子开了通气口
I hope they put some air holes in that box
放轻松 派大星
Take it easy, Patrick
你得适应好这环境
You've got to acclimate
等我死了再放轻松
I'll take it easy when I'm dead
我在跟海神王握手
I'm shaking hands with Neptune
好棒
Excelsior
遥控器哪去了
Where's that remote?
我就是蜥蜴王
I am the lizard king
派大星
Patrick?
派大星
Patrick
应该要把声音放小点
I think we should keep our voices down
不然可能会引发雪崩的
We might start an avalanche
说什么
What?
我说
I said
应该要把声音放小点
I think we should keep our voices down
防止出雪崩
in case of avalanches
把什么放小点
What should we keep down?
白♥痴♥
Morons
说话的声音
Our voices
能不能给我闭嘴
Will you two shut up?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
快抓紧我
Hold me
撑住 兄弟
Hang in there, buddy
直升机要来了
The chopper's on the way
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
我腿给冻僵了
My legs are frozen solid
你要拿锯子把我腿给割掉
You'll have to cut them off with a saw
不行 派大星
No, Patrick
我不可以这样
I can't do that
为什么
Why not?
因为我已经把我胳膊给割掉了
Because I already cut off my own arms
不要
No
怎么
What the?
你们两个咋发出来声音的
How were you two making that noise?
什么声音 章鱼哥
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表