剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
好 酱料
All right, the sauce
什
Wh
什么
what?
酱料 我不知道
The sauce, I don't know
你用了太多酱料了 行吗
You're using too much sauce, okay?
评完了
Review's over
怎么
What?
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我只是说酱料有点多了
All I said was a little too much sauce
其实没什么大不了的
It's no big deal, really
你想要我给你什么 升职吗
What do you want from me, a promotion?
升
A pro
升
a promot
升职
a promotion?
没错 你
Sure, kid, you're, uh
你现在去当收银员
you're on register now
收银员
Register?
真高兴结束了
Glad that's over
海绵宝宝 你还记不记得
Spongebob, do you remember
我们先前怎么讨论私人空间问题的
that little talk we had about personal space?
没关系的 章鱼哥
It's okay, Squidward
我有授权
I'm official
你看
Look
联合收银员
联合收银员
Co-cashier?
你们两个是不是已经认识很久了
So, have you two known each other long?
你不能这么对待我 痞老板
You can't do this to me, Mr. Plankton
要是你真觉得我能一整天站外面
If you think I'm going to stand out there all day
听那个
listening to
那你脑子肯定进珊瑚了
then you must have coral wedged in your frontal lobe
所以你想要我♥干♥什么
So what do you want me to do about it?
我想要我的眼前能少一点黄色
I'd like my view to be a little less yellow
懂我的意思吧
if you know what I mean
希望你喜欢灰色
Hope you like gray
章鱼哥 我能从这扇小窗户看到你
Hey, Squidward, I can see you through this little window
别再来打扰了
Now, no more intrusions
我要开始写我成功故事的回忆录了
I'd like to begin writing
the memoirs of my success story
大家就乖乖待在
So everyone just stay the
老爸
Daddy
老爸
Daddy
老爸
Daddy
想要什么就跟你♥爸♥直说
Just tell Daddy what you want
老爸
Daddy
他非常忙
He's very busy
我可不可以
Could I please have a, um
多拿一点零花钱吗
an advance on my allowance?
能把你打发走就行
If it'll get you out of my antennae
去嗨吧
Go crazy
才一块钱
One dollar
你不爱我
You hate me
你
You
我吗
Me?
你觉得这好笑吗
You think this is funny?
倒是有那么几分好笑
In a cosmic sort of way, yes
那么 好笑先生
Well, Mr. Funny Man
你的病态乐趣是这么来的吗
is this how you get your sick kicks?
怎么了
What?
不就是个普通的蟹黄
It's just an ordinary Krabby
我的老天
Oh, my goodness
章鱼哥
Squidward
我尽力了 痞老板
I tried, Mr. Plankton
真的尽力了
I really did
又怎么了
What now?
有客人点了中杯汽水
A customer ordered a medium soda
可我却给了大杯
and I gave him a large
我却给了大杯
I gave him a large
我玷污了蟹堡王的好名声
I've soiled the good Krusty Krab name
玷污了
Soiled it
我命令你住口
I command you to stop that
住口 回到你的工作岗位上
Stop that, and return to your post
玷污了
Soiled it
这东西要按哪里才关得掉
Where's the off button on this thing?
好了 爸
Okay, Daddy
我已经决定好离家出走了
I've decided I'm going to run away
出走去认个新爸
Run away and find a new daddy
别说了
Make it stop
怎么了 触发了什么秘密关键词吗
What, did I say the secret word?
不对 老板
No, sir
他回来了
He's back
谁回来了
Who's back?
什么
What?
什么东西
What was that?
驻守阵地
Man your stations
红色警报
Red alert
找掩护
Take cover
躲啥要掩护
Take cover from what?
他就在这附近某处
He's around here somewhere
他过去了
There he goes
什么
What?
是谁
Who?
在哪
Where?
谁来跟我说明下
Somebody tell me
据说他是从最深的海沟爬出来的
Some say he crawled out
from the lowest trench in the ocean
他是水手当中最为粗俗的一个
He's the saltiest of all of the sea dogs
他是裤头村的头号♥公敌
He's the most hated creature in Bikini Bottom
他最终还是得到了蟹黄堡
And he's finally got a Krabby Patty
老螃蟹
Krabs?
这到底是怎么回事
What the barnacle is going on here?
他是你的死对头
It's your arch-competitor
蟹老板
Krabs
一生中的目标就是要偷到蟹黄堡
His goal in life is to steal a Krabby Patty
毁掉我们的蟹堡王
and ruin our restaurant
太可怕了
That's terrible
没错
Yeah
但是最可怕的地方是
But the worst part of it is
我的天啊 他没穿衣服
Good grief, he's naked
有种就给我穿衣服啊 旱鸭子一群
Clothe me if you can, silly landlubbers
我要让你把话收回去 老螃蟹
I'm going to make you eat those words, Krabs
不♥穿♥衣服 不♥穿♥鞋
No shirt, no shoes
不提供服务
no service
还是给我穿上了
You got me
不过起码是件内衣
Well, at least it's underwire
臭汉堡还给你们
Here's your stinking patty
这我就不懂了
I don't understand
这里煤气泄露了吗
Is there a gas leak in here?
我的天啊 蟹黄堡回来啦
Knick-knack, the patty's back
你成功了 痞老板
You did it, Mr. Plankton
胜利的尖叫
Victory screech
享受你胜利的尖叫吧 痞老板
Enjoy your victory screech, Plankton
总有一天 蟹黄堡秘方会到我手上
because someday the Krabby Patty formula will be mine
你绝对得不到秘方 大坏蛋
You'll never get this formula you twisted fiend
我会的
But I will
就算我得明天再回来
Even if I have to come back tomorrow
还有再明天
and the next day
找你的电♥话♥ 痞老板
Phone call, Mr. Plankton
再明天
The next day
还有再明天
and the next day
根本不值得
It's not worth it
一点都不值得
It's just not worth it
大家再见了
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表