剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
What noise, Squidward?
我就只能听到我们发出来的笑声
I could only hear the sound of our laughter
是没错
Yes
可是那些音效
But those sound effects
有雪崩 跟跟跟
the avalanche, the, the, the
第二场雪崩别忘了
Don't forget the second avalanche
算了吧
Forget it
不知道我♥干♥嘛要待外面浪费时间
I don't know why I'm wasting my time out here
本来这个时候我还可以看新款电视的
when I could be watching my brand new television
登山者们请注意
Attention, climbers
坚持住
Please hold on
锯子马上就到
The saws are on the way
你们是怎么做到的
How are you doing that?
先在海拔15000英尺的地方建大本营
First we establish a base camp at 15,000 feet
我说的是声音
The noises
你们两个怎么发出的那些声音
How are you two making those noises?
简单
That's easy
只要来个盒子
All you need is a box
还有
And
想象力
imagination
你们是不是要说我没有想象力
Are you trying to say that I have no imagination?
我单是一只触手里掌握的想象力
I have more imagination in one tentacle
都比你们两个掌握在全身里的还多
than you two have in your whole bodies
那就好
That's good
你就只要有个盒子就行了
Now all you need is a box
倒要给他们见识
I'll show them
里面肯定有盒子
There's got to be one in here
这个帽子盒应该不错
This hat box should do nicely
我怎么从来没戴过这帽子
Why haven't I worn this yet?
请注意
Attention
你已经被包围了
We have you surrounded
举起双手马上出来
Come out with your hands up
他们要把我怎么了
What do they want with me?
我又做什么了
What did I do?
很明显我违反了新出的某种踢盒子法了
Obviously I violated some new box-kicking law
警官 你们看
Look, officers
一切都没事
Everything's okay
下次不犯了
I won't do it again
你们不可能会活捉我的 警♥察♥
You'll never take me alive, coppers
不行 约翰尼
No, Johnny
不要这样做
Don't do it
又有盒子了
Another box
我得好好放松
I got to try to relax
应该能看会电视忘掉他们的幼稚游戏
Perhaps I can drown out
their childish games with a little TV
组装盒子的最后阶段就在此处完成
It is here that the boxes
reach their final stage of assembly
下面这个盒子证明了这个方程
The equation is demonstrated here by this box
我今年买♥♥不起礼物
I couldn't afford a present this year
所以我给你买♥♥了这个盒子
so I got you this box
我也给你买♥♥了盒子
That's what I got you
就没一个跟盒子没关系的节目吗
Isn't there anything on that isn't about boxes?
欢迎回到拳击锦标赛
And welcome back to Championship Boxing
盒 子
这节目倒还好
I guess this is okay
至少说跟盒子没多大关系
I mean, it's not really about boxes
我服了
I give up
三
Three
二
Two
一
One
发射
Blast off
他们是怎么做到的
How are they doing that?
这可是我听过最真实的火箭发射声了
That was the most realistic space launch I ever heard
一定有什么能解释这现象
There must be an explanation
章鱼哥 快想啊你
Think, Squidward, think
章鱼哥好笨
Squidward's such a jerk
嘲笑我是吧
Laugh at me, will they?
好了 在哪
All right, where is it?
我在这
Here I am
什么在哪 章鱼哥
Where's what, Squidward?
别拿同样的话回我
Don't "Where's what, Squidward?" me
录音机在哪
Where's the tape recorder?
没有录音机 章鱼哥
We don't have a tape recorder, Squidward
别拿同样的话回我
Don't "We don't have a tape recorder, Squidward" me
可我们真没有
But we don't
倒是有个录音机盒
We have a tape recorder box
那好
All right
你们两个让开 我要进来了
Make way, you two, I'm coming in
欢迎登船 章鱼哥
Welcome aboard, Squidward
你登上的这艘船名叫
You've just set sail on the S.S.
想象力号♥
Imagination
我们唯一的目的地就是奇幻冒险
where our only destination is fantastic adventure
你要先去哪
Where do you want to go first?
不去
No, no
用不着管我
Don't mind me
我就待这光看着
I'm just here to observe
可是章鱼哥 你不懂吗
But Squidward, don't you see?
待这光看着
Waiting and watching?
这可不符合盒子的内在精神
That's not what the box is about
内在精神在于
It's about
想象力
imagination
那好那好
All right, fine
带我去机器海盗岛
Take me to Robot Pirate Island
我要跟月球上的牛仔掰手腕
I wanna arm-wrestle with cowboys on the moon
摔完我就能回去看电视了
Just do it so I can get back and watch TV
好了 章鱼哥
Okay, Squidward
机器海盗岛到了
Robot Pirate Island it is
同伴好
Ahoy matey
你们犯了错 得走甲板落海去
For that you'll walk the plank
这玩意怎么就不打开了
Why won't this thing turn on?
那好那好
All right, fine
你们不给我看的话
If you don't want to show me
我也就不管了
I don't care
我还有更好的事要做
I've got better things to do
才不会走来走去想你们咋弄出那玩意
than pace the floor
wondering how you two work this thing
那两个咋搞的那玩意
How do those two work that thing?
肯定有什么秘密按钮开关之类的东西
There's got to be a secret button
or a switch or something
听人家的声音
I mean, listen to that
一听就是机器海盗岛
Now, that sounds like Robot Pirate Island
章鱼哥 快想啊你
Think, Squidward, think
有了
I got it
等到那两个上♥床♥睡觉了
When those two go to bed
我就偷偷溜进去找按钮
I'll sneak in there and find that button
等个一整晚我都愿意
I'll wait all night if I have to
我得睡一觉 给我的想象力加个油
I need sleep to refuel my imagination tanks
还是不敢相信海盗把机器人都打败了
I still can't believe
those pirates beat all those robots
明早再见了
Yeah, see you in the morning
晚安 派大星
Good night, Patrick
这什么东西
Hello, what's this?
谨以此牌匾纪念勇猛海盗们
This plaque is to commemorate the brave pirates
为安全护送该盒子
who gave their lives to keep this box
免受机器人威胁而牺牲的壮举
safe from the Robot Menace
永远铭记
Lest we forget
我得赶紧找按钮
I've got to find that button quick
肯定就在这边哪个地方的
It's got to be around here somewhere
什么都没看到
I don't see anything
就一空盒子而已
It's just an empty box
可能还真是他们的想象力弄出来的
Maybe it really was their imagination
冷静 章鱼哥
Get it together, Squidward
你刚在说什么
What are you saying?
我难道真的会相信
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表