剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
The food, the atmosphere
完美无缺
Everything's flawless
这样的话 请你念下这个
In that case, I need you to read this
章鱼哥
"Squidward Tentacles"
而且还要戴上这个
And I need you to wear this
章鱼哥第一
章鱼哥坐拥全
"Squidward Tentacles has the fanciest"
抱歉 再念一遍
I'm sorry, one more time
章鱼哥坐拥全裤头村最高档的餐厅
"Squidward Tentacles
has the fanciest restaurant in Bikini Bottom
而且他没有班门弄斧
and he does not suck eggs"
章鱼哥 不得不说
Squidward, I must tell you
谢谢你
Thank you
真正让我折服的是你的优秀服务生
What really won me over was your brilliant waiter
就好像
It's as if
他只会高级餐饮服务和呼吸一样
all he knows is fine dining and breathing
我一定要知道你的名字
I must know your name
我的名字
My name?
没错 就是你的名字
Yes, your name, son
惠灵顿牛肉
Beef Wellington?
不对 你的名字
No, your name
叉子放左边
The fork on the left?
别搞笑了
Stop joking
名字告诉他
Tell him your name
我的名字
My name
什么名字
What's his name?
什么名字
What's his name?
根本没有名字
I got nothing on a name
快啊 名字是什么
Come on baby, what's the name?
我们把他名字扔了
We threw out his name
非常抱歉
I am so very sorry
我不知道他是中了什么
I don't know what has gotten into that
胳肢窝要再来点汤吗
More soup for your armpits?
用餐愉快
Please enjoy the food
上面还要再加点奶酪吗 先生
Would you like some cheese on that, sir?
不要
No, no
大家快逃 开胃菜来了
Run for your lives, everyone, it's the appetizer
章鱼哥 收银员
章鱼哥 我等着呢
Well, Squiddy, I'm waiting
我都承认了
Okay, I admit it
我是个骗子
I'm a fraud
我搞了这可悲徒劳的一出
This was all a futile, pathetic attempt
就想让你大开眼界
to impress you
这并不是我的餐厅
This isn't really my restaurant
我只是个收银员
I'm just a cashier
章鱼哥 我能理解
Squidward, I understand
我也有话想跟你坦白
I have a confession to make myself
我的大好生活都是瞎编的
I made everything up about my life
我没快艇 喷气机什么的
I have no yachts, jets or anything
我只想让你大开眼界
I was only trying to impress you
糟糕可悲的事实就是
The horrible, sad truth is
我也是个收银员
I'm a cashier, too
真的吗
Is that true?
当然是假的
Of course not
我富得流油
I'm filthy, stinking rich
大家走吧
Come on, everyone
来坐坐我的热气球赌场
Let's all take a ride in my balloon casino
万岁
Hooray
我头好疼啊
I got such a headache
你又怎么了
What's going on with you?
老样子
The usual
能不能给我滚
Would you get out of here
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表