剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
美人鱼战士
和企鹅男孩
蟹堡王
啊 蟹堡王
Ah, the Krusty Krab
走进过这扇大门的有不少海底生物
Through these doors
pass all the many kinds of undersea life
走进大门
Through the double doors
出发
Away
以及这两位
Also these guys
都跟你说了我不饿 美人鱼战士
I told you I'm not hungry, Mermaidman
胡说八道 企鹅男孩
Nonsense, Barnacleboy
一定要强身健体
We've got to keep up our strength
才有力气对抗邪恶
for the fight against evil
太破烂了
What a dive
前往收银台
To the register
出发
Away
你们要什么
Can I help you?
我要来个双层蟹黄堡和珊瑚块
A double Krabby Patty and coral bits for me
给小的来个笨笨套餐
and a Silly Meal for the lad
我不是想要玩具 只是
It's not for the toy, I just, uh
要保持身材穿紧身衣 懂吗
I gotta fit in the tights, you know?
随便你们
Whatever
请付五块钱
Five dollars, please
没问题 小伙子
You got it, Bucky
这么多够吗
Will this cover it?
不够
No
听好了 大鼻子
Listen, Big Nose
那人自从你出生之前就在救你命了
That guy's been saving your butt
since before you were born
传奇人物就没个优♥惠♥什么的吗
Don't you got a Living Legend discount or something?
这是家饭店 不是图书馆
This is a restaurant, not a lending library
而且你管谁叫大鼻子 大鼻子
And who're you calling Big Nose, Big Nose?
等下次危机到来
The next time danger threatens
就别指望我们会救你
don't expect any help from us
怕死我了
I'm shaking
还美人鱼战士企鹅男孩呢
Mermaidman and Barnacleboy
美人鱼战士和企鹅男孩
Mermaidman and Barnacleboy
一定
Must
要
get
签名
autograph
要想长得跟我一样壮
If you want to grow up strong like me
得留个几秒腾出空间
you gotta make room for seconds
服务生来了
Here comes our waiter
签
Auto
名
graph
我的天啊 是那个海绵小子
Holy sea cow, it's that sponge kid
动作快
Quick lad
前往无影船
To the invisible boat mobile
出发
Away
船停哪来着
Where'd we park?
能找你们签名吗
Can I have your autograph?
能找你们
Can I have your?
他们走了
They're gone
美人鱼战士的腰带
Mermaidman's belt
等等
Wait
用无影船钥匙警报就能找到了
We'll find it with the invisible boat alarm
船在那
There she is
早跟你说得开自动挡的
I told you we should've got the automatic
先别走
Hey guys, wait up
我有东西要给你们
I've got something for you
油门踩到底
Floor it
你们忘拿腰带了
You forgot your belt
你们忘
You forgot
美人鱼战士的秘密多用途腰带
Mermaidman's secret utility belt
海底正义的象征
The emblem of submersible justice
六十五年来 这个腰带协助防止了
For 65 years, this belt has helped prevent
各国的覆灭
the fall of nations
还有走光
And pants
它居然到了我的手上
I can't believe I'm actually holding it in my hands
我应该得还回去
Well, I guess I should return it
才怪
Or not
上班期间我可以好好保管
I could just hold on to it until after work
跟美人鱼战士的腰带独处
All alone with Mermaidman's belt
不知道这按钮干什么的
I wonder what this button does
缩小射线
The small ray
你的奶昔 先生
Here's your shake, sir
拿去吧
There you go
欢迎下次再来 先生
Come again, sir
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
里面是怎么回事
What's going on in here?
怎么东西全变小了
Why is everything all tiny?
我不知道
I don't know
你身上什么东西
What have you got?
没有
Nothing
不 真的
No, really
没有
Nothing
你肯定藏了东西
You've got something all right
给我看
Let's see it
不行
No, no
那是美人鱼战士的腰带吗
Is that Mermaidman's belt?
对
Yes
不敢相信他居然会借给你
I can't believe he'd lend it to you
我
Me, uh
也不信
either
这玩意应该不是他借你的吧
He didn't lend it to you, did he?
拜托别告状
Please don't tell
是你偷的
You stole it
拜托别告状
Please don't tell
我要告状了
I'm telling
章鱼哥 让美人鱼战士发现
Squidward, If Mermaidman finds out
肯定会把我踢出粉丝俱乐部
he'll kick me out of his fan club for sure
拜托别告状
Please don't tell
有电♥话♥
There's the phone
别
Don't
我在朝着电♥话♥走过去
I'm walking towards the phone
不要
No
我离电♥话♥越来越近了
I'm getting closer to the phone
别
Don't
现在是万众期待的时刻
And now for the moment we've all been waiting for
我求你了
I'm begging you
喂
Hello
我想找美
I'd like to speak to Mer
怎么
What did
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你把我怎么了
What did you do to me?
对不起 都是你逼我的
I'm sorry, but you made me do it
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表