剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
机器螃蟹
现在回到
We now return
今晚的恐怖电影剧场 播出的是
to tonight's Creepy-Time Theater presentation of
机器人之夜
"Night of the Robot"
小蜗快来 机器人恐怖电影开播了
Hurry, Gary, the scary robot movie's on
你说我不该看是什么意思
What do you mean I shouldn't watch this?
恐怖电影从来吓不到我
Scary movies don't always freak me out
万一我妈是机器人呢
What if Mom is a robot?
万一谢尔曼叔叔是机器人呢
What if Uncle Sherm is a robot?
万一小蜗是机器人呢
What if Gary is a robot?
小蜗
Gary?
小蜗
Gary?
小蜗蜗
Gare-bear?
小蜗 你要是机器人的话
Gary, if you were a robot
一定会跟我说吧
you'd tell me, right?
没什么好怕的
I got nothing to worry about
来好好睡上一觉
And now to get a good night's sleep
蟹堡王
机器人
Robot
我的老天爷
Oh, my gosh
海土豆
来边听音乐边数钱吧
How about a little music to count me money to?
现在播放的是裤头村头号♥金曲
And now for the number-one song in Bikini Bottom
电子动物园
"Electric Zoo"
还挺上头
That's pretty catchy
哔哔啵吧 哔哔啵哔
Bee-bee-boo-bop, bee-bee-boo-beep
真不错
Yeah, that's not bad
我就爱这种年轻人的音乐
I love this young people's music
我投降
I surrender
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
章鱼哥 你怎么往你鼻子上戴我帽子
Squidward, why are you wearing my hat on your nose?
我才没往我鼻子戴你帽子
I'm not wearing your hat on my nose
我是在等17号♥的餐
I'm waiting for number 17's order
17号♥
Number 17
蟹黄堡跟中杯饮料
Krabby Patty and a medium beverage
没错
Of course
抱歉 章鱼哥
Sorry, Squidward
我今天感觉不太好
I'm not really feeling myself today
我应该有点大惊小怪了
I guess I'm a little bit jumpy
老是在想机器人统治世界
I keep thinking robots are taking over the world
多半是因为
Probably on account of
我昨晚看了机器人统治世界的电影
this movie I watched last night
where robots take over the world
我还问小蜗是不是机器人
I even asked Gary if he was a robot
是不是很逗
Pretty funny, huh?
太逗了
Hilarious
快给客人上菜
Just deliver the food
上菜了
There you go
请慢用
Enjoy your
你应该不是机器人吧
Say, you're not a robot, are you?
我不是
No, I'm not
睁大眼睛多留意
Well, keep your eyes peeled
机器人无处不在
They're everywhere
继续工作了
Back to work
感觉充满了电
I feel completely recharged
好像是蟹老板的声音
That sounds like Mr. Krabs
快啊 小兄弟
Come on, little buddy
能不能再放一次
play it again, please?
再放一次吧
One more time
给我放
for me
好奇怪
That was strange
蟹老板在跟他收音机说话
Mr. Krabs was talking to his radio
而且还说自己充满了电
and he said he feels "recharged"
不知道的还以为他是
If I didn't know better, I'd say he was
机器人
a robot
才不会
Nah
喂 你好
Yes, hello
不知道你能不能再放一遍那首歌♥
I was wondering if you could play that song again
哪一首
Which one, man?
就是那首
The one that goes
哔啵啵吧 啵啵哔
"Bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-beep"
不对 那首是
No, man, you're thinking of
哔啵啵吧 啵啵吧
"Bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-bop"
哔哔啵 啵啵吧
Bee-bee-boo, boo-boo-bop?
哔啵啵吧
Bee-boo-boo-bop?
啵啵哔吧
Boo-boo-bee-bop?
不是 哔啵啵哔
Not "Bee-boo-boo-beep"?
吧
Bop?
哔
Beep?
啵啵吧
Boo-boo-bop?
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh
蟹老板怎么哔来哔去的
Why was Mr. Krabs making all those beeping sounds?
难道他是机器人
Could it be that he's a robot?
才不会
Nah
章鱼哥 太可怕了
Oh, Squidward, it's terrible
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
跟收音机说话
talking to radio
哔来哔去
beeping sounds
跳怪舞
strange dancing
机器人
robot
真棒啊 海绵宝宝
That's great, SpongeBob
不然这问题你就到厨房♥去解决吧
Why don't you work on this problem back in the kitchen
我说真的 章鱼哥
I'm serious, Squidward
蟹老板是机器人
Mr. Krabs is a robot
而且我能证明
And I can prove it, too
你怎么
How did you?
我想想
Let's see
电影里面说
in the movie
机器人没有幽默感
the robots didn't have a sense of humor
不会笑
they couldn't laugh
蟹老板
Hey, Mr. Krabs
怎么了 小子
What is it, boy?
章鱼哥刚跟我讲个了特别逗的笑话
Squidward just told me a hilarious joke
你应该会比较想听
and I thought you might like to hear it
是这样吗 章鱼哥
Is it true, Squidward?
真有这么逗
Is it hilarious?
那是当然了
Yeah, sure
那就讲吧 小子
Well, let's hear it, lad
好 开讲了
Okay, here it goes
怎么讲来着 章鱼哥
How'd it go, Squidward?
就是
It went
我想想
Let's see, uh
为什么11岁小朋友不能看海盗电影
Why couldn't the 11-year-old get into the pirate movie?
为什么
Why?
因为那是啊级片
It was rated "Arr"
啊
Arr
海盗就喜欢说 啊
Because it's about pirates
我没让你上班演脱口秀 章鱼哥先生
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表