剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我说过百事了吗 没有吧 我说了要可口可乐
Did I say Pepsi? No, I said coke.
我要可口可乐
I want a coke!
可口可乐是她真爱
She really likes coke.
你们交往多久了
How long have you two been seeing each other?
我们有几个月了 我们一拍即合
It's been a couple of months, and we clicked immediately.
我们很多共同点
We have so much in common.
和我们一样
Just like us.
我在纽约成长 Kara 成长在
I mean, I grew up in New York. Kara grew up...
她的出生地
Where she did.
就这点 我们非常非常非常合拍
From there it was just click, click, click.
能知道自己和某人合得来多美妙
It's amazing when you meet someone and you just know.
我和Kara也一样
Same thing happened with me and Kara.
我们如此般配
We are so right for each other that there's no way
我其他女人都不放在眼里了
I could ever be interested in anyone else.
是的
Yep...
Kara是我的天命
Kara's the one for me.
抱歉我
I'm sorry, I just...
等这句话等很久了
waited so long to hear that.
我得和谁来一发才能吃到热面包
Who do I gotta bang to get a hot roll around here?!
Carter和Paul随时会带Chad回来
Carter and Paul should be back with Chad any minute.
你真是做了件大好事
That's a really nice thing you're doing.
Stuart 看到老朋友
Well, Stuart, seeing an old friend
又冷又饿流浪街头
cold, hungry, alone on the streets,
我禁不住去想 "为什么
I couldn't help thinking, "Why?
"他为什么非要认出我"
Why did he have to recognize me?"
但是做好事感觉很好
But it feels good to be doing the right thing.
Chad 你看上去棒极了
Chad, you look fantastic!
谢谢 Randall
Thank you, Randall.
这次机会对我很重要
This opportunity means a lot to me.
这是我的西装吗
Well... is that my suit?
是的
Yep.
Chad船上之前我从没留意过
I never noticed it until Chad put it on.
Chad身材比市长好
Well, Chad's got a better body than the mayor.
不是的 之所以会这样
No, it just looks that way
是因为市长糟糕的仪态
because of the mayor's horrible posture.
你还秃呢
You're bald.
女士们先生们 今天我来宣布
Ladies and gentlemen, I am here today to announce
我的新就业创造计划
my new job-creation program,
为此我雇佣了Chad Follansbee来辅助我
and to assist me I have hired Chad Follansbee...
身无分文的流浪汉 很棒的人
a penniless vagrant... And a hell of a guy!
我雇他
I hired this man...
是为了让弱势群体能有发言权
To make sure the underprivileged of the city have a voice.
Chad
Chad!
露宿街头是怎么样的情景
What's it like to live on the streets?
我来回答
I'll take that.
不好
Not good.
当我露宿街头 没有栖身之处
When I was on the street, I didn't have a shelter,
没有干净衣服 但我有希望
I didn't have clean clothes, but I always had hope.
如果要我为没选举权的人做什么
And if I do anything for the disenfranchised,
我就要让他们知道 希望总是有的
it will be to let them know that there is hope.
当然
Of course...
希望需要有现实的帮助
Hope has to be matched with real assistance.
我们需要更有效的食物供给计划
We need a more effective meals program,
更多的低收入保障房♥ 以及职业培训计划
more low-income housing and a jobs-training program.
令人印象深刻 Chad
That's very impressive, Chad.
顺提 你穿那件西装好看极了
By the way, you look dynamite in that suit.
常言道 "人靠衣装"
Well, you know what they say, "Clothes make the man."
Chad很棒
Chad's great.
你还是秃
You're still bald.
Charlie 你电♥话♥被打爆了
Charlie, your phone has been ringing off the hook.
谁打的
Who called?
Kara Kara Kara 你妈
"Kara, Kara, Kara, your mom...
然后还是Kara
And Kara."
我妈打来干嘛
What did my mom want?
她想知道Kara干嘛老打电♥话♥给她
She wants to know why Kara keeps calling her.
你和Kara算怎么回事
What is going on with you and Kara?
疯婆子Kara啊
Crazy Kara?!
Paul 我不想听你这么叫Kara了
Paul, that's the last time I want to hear you say that.
你花了六个月来躲她
You spent six months dodging this woman.
你知道她不适合你
You know she's not right for you.
我当然知道
Of course I know.
我打给她
The only reason I called her
只是因为大家都觉得我爱上Caitlin
because everyone think I'm into Caitlin.
你是吗 - 并不是
Are you? - No!
我承认她最近老在我脑海萦绕
I'll admit, she's been on my mind a lot lately.
我变得有嫉妒心
I've been jealous.
我想要亲她
I tried to kiss her.
该死 我爱上她了
Oh, damn it, I think I'm into her.
起先我觉得我们只是朋友 可我这是骗自己
At first I thought we'd be friends, but who am I kidding?
我不是那种能和女人只做朋友的人
I'm not a guy that can be friends with a woman.
你可以这样
One thing you can do,
和Caitlin坐下谈 敞开心扉
you gotta sit Caitlin down and open up to her.
或者我也可以不必这样
Or I could not sit down with her and not open up to her.
我看还是按我的方法来吧
I think I'll go with mine.
你可不想像那些情侣一样
You don't want to end up like those couples
表现得像朋友 可其实很亲近
who act like friends, but they're actually so close...
他们还会说完对方想说的话
that they finish each other's sentences.
正是如此
Exactly.
因为当你们心有灵犀时
Because when you're that connected, eventually you'll end up
爱情 - 爱情已至
romant... - Romantically involved.
好吧 这样我很困扰
Okay, that was disturbing.
但你们说得对
But you're right.
我必须找Caitlin谈谈 我得告诉她我的感觉
I do have to talk to Caitlin, I do have to tell her how I feel.
Caitlin 有时间吗
Caitlin, do you have a minute?
现在不行 我收到了Tim的短♥信♥
Oh, not now. I just got a message from Tim.
他有重要的事情告诉我
He has something very important to talk to me about.
搞不好是要献戒指了
I think it might involve a ring.
真兴奋
That is exciting.
是啊
Yeah.
恭喜 我很为你高兴
Congratulations. I'm really happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
太糟糕了
This is terrible.
现在我得给她准备贺礼了
Now I'm gonna have to get her a gift.
谁
Hello?
Charlie
Charlie...
我就是来问问你情况
I'm just checking in.
我知道你很难接受Caitlin的事
I know how upset you were about Caitlin,
我想确保你没做傻事
and I want to make sure you didn't do anything stupid.
Carter 给我点信心
Carter, give me a little credit.
哦 要是我的药剂师
Oh, if that's my pharmacist,
告诉他我镇定剂吃完了
tell him I ran out of mood stabilizers.
那是Kara吗
Is that Kara?
你要是和她上♥床♥ 你可是犯了大错
If you had sex with her, it would be a huge mistake.
我希望你6分钟之前告诉我
I wish you had called me 6 minutes ago.
我是说60分钟
I mean 60.
别告诉其他人这件事
Don't tell anyone I was with her.
给我点信心啊
Give me a little credit.
他和她睡了
He slept with her...
吃完晚饭就睡上了
Right after he took her to dinner.
哦 问问细节
Ooh! Get details.
是是 问问他们吃了什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah! What did they order?
小花生
Peanut?
那是谁
Who was that?
同事而已
Just friends from work.
很好 要是其他女人
Good, 'cause I'd freak out
你知道我会疯的
if you were talking to another woman.
谁 嘿 Caitlin
Hello? Hey, Caitlin...
ski
ski...
是Bob Caitlinski
It's Bob Caitlinski.
一个男性朋友
A male friend of mine.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表