剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
他拿叉子一个一个地捅
He stabbed each one with a fork
边捅边欢呼"万岁"
and yelled, "Yah!"
你最好给我约上了
We better be on for cafe superieur.
我约不上 这可如何是好
I'm never going to get that reservation! what I'm I suppose to do
给他们打电♥话♥说你是跟名人去吃
Call the place and say you're eating with someone famous.
有一次我去了一家超豪华的餐厅
One time I got into a fancy restaurant
就是因为我朋友长得像詹妮弗 洛佩兹
because my girlfriend looked like Jennifer Lopez.
真的
Really?
人们总说我长得像<角斗士>里
People tell me I look like the third guy
被老虎杀死的第三个倒霉蛋
who got killed by that tiger in "Gladiator."
是被老虎杀死的还是吓死的
Before or after the attack?
喂 我想订今晚7点的位子
Hey, listen, I-I need a reservation tonight at 7:00...
不要啊 等等
no, wait!
我知道 我一边凉快去
I know... screw me...
但请等一等
but listen... wait.
你还不知道我今晚要跟那个名人吃饭呢
You haven't heard about the celebrity that I'm dining with.
哪个名人
Who am I dining with?
小古巴戈丁
Cuba gooding Jr.
Richard Hayden 想成为您的地铁车长
Richard Hayden wants to be your subway car leader,
但七点半的时候他同意吃士力架
but at 7:30 he was for eating the twix bar,
七点三刻的时候他又不同意了
and at 7:45, he was against it.
你到底想怎样 Richard
Which is it, Richard?
干得好 Bondek
Nice job, Bondek.
我一直在想你的理论
I've been thinking about what you said.
别在意我的话 我自己都不知道我在说什么
Forget what I said. I don't even know what I'm talking about
但你说得对
No no. You were right.
我就知道
I knew it!
我跟你说过的那个女生Laura
You know that woman Laura I told you about?
你把她头发烧了
You set her hair on fire.
是的 就是她
That's the one.
我漏掉了一个细节没讲 这事儿是
I left out one detail... the accident happened
我们决定同居的第二天发生的
the day after Laura and I decided to move in together.
既然现在你了解你的行为模式
Now that you understand your pattern of behavior,
你就可以挽救局势
you can do something about it.
我能
I can turn this right around.
首先 让花店给她送束漂亮的玫瑰花
First thing, I'll have my flower guy send her a nice bouquet.
很好
Oh, perfect!
一定要一大束 最贵的
And make sure it's really big and expensive.
很好
That's good!
还要绑个气球写下你满心的话
You can have a balloon with a message with all of your feelings.
对啦 - 你个白♥痴♥
Yes! - You idiot!
咋了
What?
花也太老土了吧
Flowers are so lame!
如果我是Julia 我需要个实实在在的行动
If I were Julia right now, I would want a real gesture...
真诚 用心
something genuine and heartfelt.
Caitlin 话说了就没了
Caitlin, words come and go,
但是气球能在你家飞上好几天呢
but a balloon can hover in your apartment for days.
我对坦陈心意这种事就是没辙
I'm just not good with this heartfelt stuff.
所以你才更要去做
Well, that's exactly why you should do it.
你得让她知道
You need to show her
你不是她印象里的那个人
that you're not the guy she thinks you are.
我要走了
I'm outta here.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
你不能出去
You can't go out there!
哪边是市区
Which way is downtown?
没想到你真订到位子了
I still can't believe you got us a table here.
Carter 你也太小看我了
Carter, please.
咱上面有人
I do have my connections.
再说了 在美食上
Besides, Paul lassiter is no stranger
我可是行家
to fine gourmet dining.
这蛋羹味道好浓郁
This custard is rich!
那是黄油
That's butter.
巧克力蛋奶酥
Chocolate souffle?
厨师的一点心意
Courtesy of the chef.
我之前不想打扰您
I didn't want to bother you earlier, but...
但是我是您的铁杆粉丝
I am a huge fan of your work.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
这是我今晚第三次被恭维了
That's the third compliment I've gotten tonight.
没想到啊 没想到公务员
Boy, you do your job as a public official,
还能有这么大的知名度
but you never expect this kind of recognition.
您好 我们本不想打扰您
Hi. I hate to bother you,
但服务生告诉我们您今晚大驾光临
but the waiter told us you were here.
我们从您一出道就关注着您
We've been following your career from the beginning.
太谢谢了
Well, I really appreciate that.
我的成功跟我的同事们分不开
But, uh, I owe all my success to the people I work with.
我们非常喜爱您在<角斗士>里的表演
Hey, we loved you in "Gladiator."
什么
What?
没什么 谢谢
Nothing. Thank you
您觉得汤姆克鲁斯怎么样
So, what do you think of tom cruise?
宝贝 别问人家这个
Honey, don't ask him that.
没什么 没什么
Oh, that's okay. That's okay.
我觉得他秀色可餐
I think he's delicious.
快把钱给我
Show me the money!
你快把钱给我
You show me the money!
我简直爱上这里了
I love this place!
啊 我来付 让我找找信♥用♥卡♥
Ah, ah! This is on me. Let me give you a credit card.
不不不 别给他信♥用♥卡♥
No, no, no. Don't give him a credit card.
怎么了
Why not?
因 因为
B-because...
我想请客
I want to pay.
请您吃饭是我的荣 荣
It would be my pleasure to treat you to...
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 天呐
Oh, God! Oh, God!
我的天
God!
真迫不及待得想跟我老婆显摆
Can't wait to tell my wife
今天我为小古巴戈丁服务啦
that I waited on Cuba gooding Jr.
Paul
Paul!
你是不是告诉他们说
Did you... did you tell these people
我是小古巴戈丁
I was Cuba gooding Jr.?!
好像吧
Maybe.
我从没受过如此的奇耻大辱
I have never been so insulted.
也许我不是什么大人物
You know, I may not be an important person,
但我为自己自豪
but I am proud of who I am,
我用不着假装是其他任何人
and I'm not going to pretend for anybody!
不好意思再打扰一下
I hate to bother you again, but...
阿尔帕西诺正在我们楼上
We're having a private birthday party
举办私人生日聚会
for al Pacino upstairs, and...
他很期待您能参加
Well, he would love for you to come.
快把钱给我
Show me the party!
好消息
Good news...
我在那个金发女郎那有进展
it looks like I've made headway with the blonde.
我们拿到她的选票了吗
Oh, we got her vote?
没有
No.
Charlie一走 你这边只剩三个人支持了
Since Charlie left, you're down to three votes.
那个记者说得对呀 我跟普通人都脱节了
That reporter was right. I hav lost touch with people.
人们还爱着你 上星期你不刚刚在老人院
The people love you. Last week you got a standing ovation
的午餐会上被民众起立欢呼
at that senior citizens' luncheon.
那些人根本是群众演员
Those supporters were handpicked.
再说了 有一半人以为我是James Brolin
Besides, half of them thought I was James Brolin.
当我刚开始参选议员的时候
When I first ran for city council, I was...
我可是雄心壮志呀
I was so passionate.
我能跟任何人建立起情感联♥系♥
I could make an emotional connection with anyone.
有一次只有一个人出席了我的宣传活动
I remember an event where only one man showed up,
而他也只是来泡妞的
and he only came to pick up women.
我熟悉这种人
I know the type.
我跟他谈了一会
After talking with him for a while,
就发现在他唬人的外表
I realized that behind the bravado
以及低俗乐趣的掩饰下
and the juvenile sexual humor...
其实隐藏着一个孤独的男人 渴望得到帮助
there was a lonely man, crying for help.
你跟他说了什么
w-what did you tell him?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表