剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
Charlie 你要走了吗
Charlie... Are you leaving?
不 我通常都得带着雨伞和我的公文包
No, I usually carry an umbrella and my briefcase
去洗手间
to the men's room.
你不能走 市长想和我们谈谈他的演讲
You can't go. The mayor wants to talk to us about his speech.
他并不想讨论他的演讲
He doesn't want to talk about his speech.
那只是和我们一起闲混的理由
That's just an excuse to hang out with us
因为他不想孤身一人
'cause he didn't want to be alone.
市长才不会用工作骗我们加班
The mayor wouldn't use work to trick us into staying late.
昨晚他说他想审阅一份税收提案
Last night he said he wanted to review a tax proposal.
结果整个晚上我都在听他讲
I spent the entire night listening to him talk
他的高中橄榄球队
about his high school football team.
他踢橄榄球 - 不 他只是个狂粉
He played football? - No, he was just a big fan.
哦 Charlie Caitlin 很好
Oh, Charlie, Caitlin, good.
关于那个筹款活动的演讲
I've been thinking a lot
我考虑了很多
about that speech for the fundraiser.
工作范畴
All business.
我们应该回顾一下去年演讲的录像
I think we should review a videotape of last year's speech...
看看如何提高
see how we can improve it.
先生 这是"神枪小子"
Sir, this is "Blazing saddles."
我一定是不小心拿错了带子
I must have accidentally grabbed the wrong tape.
这电影是经典
This movie's a classic.
我们得看一会儿
We gotta watch a little.
实际上我正要出去和人喝啤酒
I was actually headin' out to meet someone for a beer.
哦 不需要了
Oh, no need.
要进口的还是国货
Imported or domestic?
烈的那种
Whichever one's stronger.
Angie 你能把这个打出来吗
Angie, would you type this?
这是市长的筹款聚会演讲稿
It's the mayor's speech for the party fundraiser.
你又写了另一份草稿
You wrote another draft?
我可没时间搞这个 Charlie
I don't think I have time for this, Charlie.
挤出点儿时间出来吧
See if you can squeeze it in
在你上网买♥♥完裤子之后
when you're done buying pants off the Internet.
Charlie 我已经把市长的整个事情想明白了
Charlie, I've got this mayor thing all figured out.
他孤家寡人 需要浪漫的伴侣
He's lonely. He needs romantic companionship.
嘿 我会陪这家伙看电影
Hey, I'll watch movies with the guy.
我最多也就做到这地步了
That's as far as I'm goin'.
我们应该给他介绍个女朋友
We should fix him up.
为什么女人觉得如果每个人都成双结对后
Why do women feel like the world is a better place
会使这个世界更加美好
if everybody's paired off?
我不要趟这浑水
I won't be a part of any fix-up.
好吧 不过我刚刚在市长办公室
Okay, but I was just in the mayor's office.
他桌子上有一份"现代灰姑娘"录像带
There's a copy of "Mystic pizza" on his desk.
我认识一个叫Karen的女孩儿应该很适合他
I know a girl named Karen who'd be good for him.
我的邻居Judith和他将是天作之合
My neighbor Judith would be perfect for him.
她喜欢音乐 写作
She's into music. She writes.
她甚至在屋顶上栽种了一个漂亮的花♥园♥
She even grew a beautiful garden on the roof.
她性感吗
Is she hot?
你们男人就关心这个么
Is that all men care about?
花♥园♥紧排第二
Well, the garden thing's a close second.
太好了 把她号♥码给他 我们就完成任务了
So, great, give him her number and we're done.
市长不能就那么突兀的打给一个女人
The mayer will not just call some woman out of the blue.
我们必须精心策划一次见面
We have to orchestrate a setup
让他不知道自己被撮合了
where he doesn't know he's being set up.
这不是有点儿摆布别人么
Isn't that kind of manipulative?
醒醒吧你 Charlie 事情就是这么办的
Wake up, Charlie. That's how it's done.
也许我是个守旧派
Maybe I'm just an old-fashioned guy,
但是在吧里认识个女孩
but whatever happened to meetin' a girl at a bar,
请她喝几杯酒 再回她家里 有什么不好
buyin' her a couple of drinks, and goin' back to her place?
难道浪漫已死
Is romance dead?
我不要去看冰球比赛 别再问我了
I am not going to a hockey game. Don't ask me again.
行啦 你需要人陪你去看芭蕾舞剧的时候
Come on. When you needed someone to go with you to the ballet,
我都舍命陪君子了
I went.
而且就如你要求的那样满怀敬意
And I was respectful, just like you asked.
你站着嚷嚷
You stood up and yelled,
"嘿 往那天鹅身上泼几壶水"
"Hey, get a load of the jugs on that swan!"
我只是说出了大家的心声
I just said what everyone was thinkin'.
去看一次愚蠢的冰球比赛也死不了人
I guess it won't hurt me to go to a stupid hockey game.
哦 冰球
Ah, hockey!
我国人♥民♥的运动
The sport of my people.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我刚从一位系谱专家那里了解到
I just found out from a genealogist
我有八分之一的加拿大血统
that I'm 1/8 Canadian.
我一直知道我的血统中含有一些外国股份
I always knew my lineage had exotic foreign stock.
八分之一的血统不代表你是个加拿大人
1/8 doesn't make you Canadian.
它意味着你的某个远亲和某个加拿大骑警上♥床♥了
It means a distant relative had sex with a mountie.
嘿 Caitlin
Hey, Caitlin.
Charlie
Charlie!
真是个意外啊
What a surprise.
最不会想到能在这里碰到你了
The last place I'd expect to see you is here.
这简直是天大的巧合
This is a major coincidence
我是说 在整个纽约市
I mean, in all of New York City...
够了
enough!
这位是Judith
This is Judith.
我是Charlie - 你好
I'm Charlie. - Hi.
我是Randall
I'm Randall.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure.
是啊 很高兴认识你
Yes, well, nice meeting you.
先生 我们为何不加入他们
Sir, why don't we join them?
Judith很漂亮啊
Judith is very attractive.
她有一副单身女人的样子
She's got the look of a woman who's available.
老天啊 孩子 你的性♥欲♥真是要溢出来了
My God, son, your libido is frightening.
我是为你说的
I meant for you.
哦 我的招数都好久没用了
Oh, all my moves are rusty.
回想当年我只需眨眨眼
It's not like the old days when I could just wink...
接下来 她已经坐在我
next thing you know, she's in my microbus
开往"舞狼乐队"的小客车上了
on the way to a steppenwolf concert.
先生 您可是自♥由♥世界中
Sir, you are the mayor
最重要的城市的市长
of the most important city in the free world.
相信我 妞儿们大爱这点
Trust me, chicks dig that.
他要过来了
He's comin' over,
不过我不确定他有没有这天赋
but I'm not sure he's got the killer instinct.
找市长的电♥话♥
Phone call for the mayor.
哪个城市的
Of what city?
纽约 先生
New York, sir.
那就是在下了
That would be me.
我是纽约市市长
I'm the mayor of New York.
啊 谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
我不愿意宣布进入紧急状态
Well, I'm unwilling to declare a state of emergency.
我回到我的豪♥宅♥后再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I get back to my huge mansion.
所以 你就是市长喽
So, you're the mayor.
哦 你认出我来了
Oh, you recognize me.
当然
Of course.
我投票选你 两次了
I voted for you... Twice.
把我的小客车启动起来
Warm up the microbus.
踢他的屁♥股♥
Knock him on his ass!
行啦 Carter 你得投入点儿
Come on, Carter. You gotta get into it.
你管那叫滑冰
You call that skating?
让我告诉你 朋友
Let me tell you something, my friend...
你可不是斯科特·汉密尔顿
you are no Scott Hamilton!
好吧 这就是一个错误
Okay, this was a mistake.
我就不应该让你来看比赛
I should never have made you come to this game.
啥 开玩笑呢吧你 我感觉在这儿挺自在的
What? Are you kidding? I'm feeling comfortable here...
觉得我开始融入其中了
think I'm starting to fit in.
哈哈 是"滚酒桶"耶
Ah..ah "Roll out the barrel!"
一起滚酒桶耶
roll out the barrel
欢乐桶桶来耶
we'll have a barrel of fun
一起滚酒桶耶
roll out the barrel...
唱得真不错 跟我换位子
Good, good, that's good. Switch seats with me. Yeah, yeah.
好了 球迷们
Okay, fans,
是时候抽选出下周
it's time to select a contestant
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表