剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
非常荣幸能为今年的
I'm very pleased to kick off this year's
"带上女儿来上班"活动揭幕
"Bring your daughter to work day."
能展现这种亲子关系
I think it's wonderful to celebrate the bond
是很棒的呢
which is shared between parent and child.
您女儿在哪儿啊 市长
Where's your daughter today, sir?
阿姆斯特丹 她跑那儿去搞毛啊
Amsterdam?! What the hell is she doing there?
市长 是阿姆斯特丹
Sir, it's Amsterdam.
她可能是去
She's probably...
参观博物馆
At a museum.
今天是个激励女孩子们的好机会
We all feel today is an opportunity to inspire young women.
也是个好机会
It's also a great chance
能让她们看看爸爸每天去哪儿了呀
for them to see where their fathers go every day.
为啥不能是老妈带他们来上班
Sir, couldn't their mothers bring them to work?
我才不管谁带她们来 重要的是
I don't care how they get there. The important thing
让她们看看老爸们怎么辛勤赚钱养家的
is for them to see how their daddies bring home the bacon.
好的
Well...
我的终身梦想觉醒了
My lifelong dream has been realized.
怎么了
What happened?
是有人雇你写黄色小说么
Someone hire you to write porn?
是的
Yes.
五面制片
Face Five productions
雇我写剧本
has commissioned me to write a script...
就如同欧洲的王公贵族
you know, the way the crowned heads of Europe
雇佣莫扎特写歌♥剧一样
used to commission Mozart to write operas.
对 一样一样的
Yes, it's the exact same thing.
吃了那么多年闭门羹
After years of rejection,
我的文字终于能从裸体的人嘴里说出来了
my words will finally be coming out of naked people's mouths.
这事儿我可不想参与
Just do not involve me.
得先给我想个笔名
First I need a title.
"法式勃起"怎么样
How about "The French erection"?
你们听说没 第7台说我关于
Did you hear that channel 7 just said that my comments about
"带上女儿来上班"的言论
the "Bring your daughter to work" Day
印证了我是50年代的思维模式
showed that I had a '50s mentality.
真是胡说八道
That's poppycock.
他们就是帮共♥产♥主义份子 市长
They're just a bunch of communists, sir.
真的吗 我得更新下我的名单了
Really? I'll have to update my list.
妇女运动协会的一位代表
Sir. A representative from the woman's action committee
想要见你跟你谈谈新闻发布会的事情
is here to talk about your press conference.
现在不行
I can't right now.
我要跟Daniel Bryant开会
I have a meeting with Daniel Bryant.
哦 Daniel
Oh, Daniel...
他要捐一些滨海地♥产♥给本市
he's donating some waterfront property to the city.
你呢 Charlie
How about you, Charlie?
愤怒的女权主义者 富人捐地皮
Angry feminist, rich guy giving away land.
太好选了
That was easy.
你好 Keren
Hey, Keren
我很抱歉今早市长说的一些话
I am so sorry about the mayor's comments this morning.
相信我 他真的非常关心妇女问题
Trust me... he's very concerned about women's issues.
现在市长人呢
Where is the mayor now?
我们另约吧
Well we’r gonna reschedule.
他正在会见一位地♥产♥开♥发♥商
He's in a meeting with a real-estate developer.
见怪不怪了 他派来个小女人来对付我
Typical! He sends in the little woman to take care of me.
市政厅就是个男子俱乐部
You know City hall has always been a boys' club.
不是这样的
That's not true.
抱歉打扰了 女孩儿们
Sorry to interrupt, gals.
市长和我真的非常想要参加此次会议
The mayor and I really wanted to take part in this meeting,
但是出现了紧急情况
but something urgent came up.
别忘了带雪茄 Charlie
Don't forget the cigars, Charlie!
Stuart 我问你个问题
Stuart, let me ask you something.
你写色情剧本能挣多少钱
How much money do you get paid for writing a porno?
Paul 这可不是为了钱
Paul, this isn't about money.
这是能让我自豪的事情
It's about creating something that I can be proud of.
当人们谈及高品质色情文学时
When people think quality erotica,
我要让他们首先想到"喷气鲁尼恩"
I want them to think of jet Runyon.
"喷气鲁尼恩"是什么人
Who's jet Runyon?
我还没傻到用自己真名
I'm not dumb enough to use my real name.
Charlie 我有个事儿
Charlie, I'm in a bind.
为了赢得高尔夫俱乐部奖杯我已经拼了九年
I've been gunning for my club's golf trophy for nine years,
但是今年的竞标赛是父子竞技
but this year's tournament is father and son.
你做我儿子怎么样
How would you like to be my son?
我爸说过 他没我这个儿子
According to my dad, I'm no son of his.
抱歉 我不会打高尔夫
Sorry, I don't play golf.
我会唉 我爱打高尔夫
I do. I love golf.
你呢 Stuart
What about you, Stuart?
我得早点完成工作
I've gotta finish some work,
才有时间好写成♥人♥电♥影♥剧本
so I have time to write an adult film.
了解
Got ya!
其实吧 我生来爱打高尔夫
In fact, I live for golf.
那你呢 Carter
What about you, Carter?
市长 我觉得别人不会相信我是你儿子的
Sir, I don't think people are gonna believe I'm your son.
你就不能装一下午直男吗
Couldn't you just pretend to be straight for one afternoon?
高尔夫爱好者在这里
Lovin' golf over here.
市长 要不你就带着Paul去吧
Sir, why don't you take Paul?
他也许喜欢高尔夫呢
I think he might like golf.
他会吗
He does?
你的差点杆数(缺陷)是多少
What's your handicap?
他是Paul
He's Paul.
Caitlin 我们已经帮你顶了午饭了
Caitlin, we ordered you lunch.
你点了饭怎么没跟我商量下
You chose a restaurant without consulting me?
你刚不在 我跟着Carter进了男洗手间
You weren't here. I ran into Carter in the men's room.
他说 我们点午饭吃吧
He said, "Let's order lunch."
好啊现在决定都是在 男厕所里定了咯
That's where decisions are being made... in the men's room?
对 我们在3号♥坑起草的新预防犯罪法案
Yeah. We drafted a new anticrime bill in stall 3.
Caitlin 我们帮你点了Cobb沙拉
Caitlin, we ordered you a Cobb salad.
你们现在可以读懂弱女子的心了咯
So now you can read my weak, female mind?
你总是点Cobb沙拉
You always order a Cobb salad.
你到底是哪边的
Whose side are you on?!
所以 你们还做了其他什么决定都跟我说说
So, what other decisions have been made that I should know about?
我们决定建一个篮球场
We decided to build basketball courts
在Bryant捐的土地上
on the land Bryant gave to the city.
你应该咨♥询♥下我的意见
You should have waited to hear my idea.
好吧 你有什么意见
Okay, what's your idea?
我们应该建
We should build...
一个艺术互动中心
An interactive center for the arts.
艺术互动中心 那是啥东西
Interactive center for the arts... what's that?
篮球又是啥
What's basketball?
Caitlin 我觉得你有点过激了
Caitlin, I think you're getting a little worked up over this.
当心 女人们开始情绪化了
Watch out... the woman's getting emotional.
到底怎么了 Charlie 你是害怕我发飙么
What's the matter Charlie. Are you afraid I'm gonna freak out?!
没 我们已经过了那个阶段了
No, I think we're past that.
这么说吧 你提你的提议
Tell you what... you make your proposal,
然后我提我的 让Bryant选择
and I'll make mine, and we'll let Bryant choose.
好的
Fine.
大家好
Hello!
Caitlin 谢谢你早上接待Karen
Caitlin, thanks for taking that meeting with Karen this morning.
哦 我挺喜欢这上衣的
Oh, I like that top.
你今天看起来很可爱
You look cute today.
市长 我觉得这话冒犯我了
Sir, I find that offensive.
我从来就没听到你说Charlie看起来可爱
I mean, I never hear you say Charlie looks cute.
你说的很对 我道歉
You're absolutely right. I apologize.
Charlie 你好可爱哦
Charlie, you look cute.
谢啦 市长
Thank you, sir.
你自己也挺可爱的嘛
You look pretty cute yourself.
没门 Crawford 我不吃这套
No sale, Crawford. I don't ride that bike.
好样的 儿子 我真替你骄傲
Way to go, son. I'm really proud of you.
我们看看Winston父子怎么样
Let's see what those Winston boys can do.
仔细看着我 Paul 你会学到东西的
Watch me closely, Paul. You'll learn a thing or two.
世界上最好的私人教练教导我
The world's finest private instructors have taught me
不需要过分注意挥杆
not to overthink my swing...
膝盖稍弯
Bend my knees...
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表