剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
提醒一下酒店 房♥间里要有新剪的玫瑰
Remind my hotel the room should have freshly cut roses,
香槟要放在冰桶里 还要一些草莓
champagne on ice, and some strawberries.
还要一些生奶油
Oh, and some whipped cream.
给草莓配一些生奶油
Whipped cream for the strawberries.
对
Yeah.
你也这么吃啊
You use it for that, too.
大家都到了吗
Everybody here?
是的 我们能快点吗
Yeah. Can we speed this up a little please?
我想躲开感恩节的大堵车
I'd like to beat the Thanksgiving traffic.
我还得租辆车
I still have to rent a car.
我要赶火车
I've got a train to catch.
今年 餐桌中心的摆饰由我负责
This year, I'm bringing the centerpiece.
你果然不是个直男
You are so not straight.
淡定点 伙计们 多急都得先管理城市
Guys, settle down. Still got a city to run.
我两个小时后就要飞牙买♥♥加了
I'm leaving for Jamaica in two hours,
你们也没见我急着要走吧
and you don't see me rushing to get out of here.
我闻到的是椰子味儿吗
Do I smell coconut?
不是 哪有什么椰子
No, there's no coconut.
你防晒霜都已经擦好了
You put your sunscream on already.
着陆 晒黑 我想一气呵成
I like to land and tan.
我们认为明天的感恩节大游♥行♥
We feel that tomorrow's Thanksgiving day parade
将会是有史以来最好的一次
will be the finest to date.
今年的气球角色将会包含
This year's balloon characters will include
流浪者皮蒂 火鸡托尼
Petey the Pilgrim, Toni the Turkey,
还有我个人最爱 加菲 这只
and my personal favorite, garfield the...
动物
Animal.
市长先生 我是土著居民纽约委员会的代表
Mr. Mayor, I represent the New York native American council.
我们认为 在感恩节大游♥行♥上没有
We feel it's offensive that in a Thanksgiving parade
代表土著居民的气球是对我们的侮辱
there's no balloon that represents native Americans.
我相信 加菲有十分之一的切罗基血统
I believe Garfield is 1/10 Cherokee.
如果有任何疏忽 我们都会弥补
If there's been an oversight, it will be corrected.
您是说你们会在24小时之内制♥作♥一个
Are you saying you're going to produce
适合游♥行♥大小的土著居民气球吗
a parade-sized native American balloon in less than 24 hours?
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
Mindy 我最爱的舞蹈演员 最近怎么样
Mindy, how's my favorite dancer?
不好意思 最爱的MV舞蹈演员
Sorry... favorite music-video dancer.
我这边工作上有个紧急任务
Look, I got an emergency here at work.
我们只能明天早上再飞牙买♥♥加了
We got to fly out to Jamaica in the morning.
好的 拜拜
Okay. Bye-bye.
租车公♥司♥把我订的车租给别人了
Well, the rental place gave my car away.
我的摆饰已经开始脱水了
My centerpiece is already dehydrating.
真是个悲剧啊 Carter
That's the real tragedy, Carter.
我希望市长不是真指望我们
I hope the mayor doesn't really expect us
这么快给他找个气球
to find a balloon overnight.
嘿 你们觉得在5点之前能找到这么一个气球吗
Hey, you think we can get this balloon by 5:00?
我到时要去机场接我女儿
I'm picking up my daughter at the airport.
Stuart正在找
Stuart's looking for one.
试试看能不能找到一个
See if you can find one
看着像那个看到人们乱扔垃圾时
that looks like that Indian
就会哭的印第安人的气球
that cries when people litter.
极好的选择 先生
Excellent choice, sir.
他吃了我的摆饰
He bit my pilgrim!
你好 嗨 Mindy
Hello. Hi, Mindy.
一般情况下是20来度
It's usually in the 80s,
但是在牙买♥♥加晚上可能会冷
but Jamaica does get cold at night,
所以你最好带上胸罩
so you might want to bring your bikini tops.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
我觉得你这样过感恩节很可怜
I think it's sad how you're spending your Thanksgiving.
我会用Mindy的胸罩来擦眼泪的
I'll use Mindy's bikini tops to dry my tears.
真是你的作风
That is so you.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 只是每到约会的时候
Nothing, it's just when it comes to dating,
你就喜欢找头脑简单的女人
you don't exactly like to be challenged mentally.
身体上'发达'就可以
Well, there are other ways to be challenged.
别误解我
Don't take this the wrong way.
我只是认为你很可悲
I just think you're pathetic.
这句话要怎么理解才不会误解
What's the right way to take that?
我跟谁约会是我自己的事
You know how I choose my date is my own business.
也别误解我
Don't take this the wrong way,
但我不在乎你是怎么想的
but I don't care what you think.
好 当我什么都没说
Okay, forget I said anything.
补充一句 Mindy可不是花瓶
But for the record, Mindy is not a bimbo.
真的吗 那我猜她很活泼
Really? I'm guessing she's perky,
她还会说些再明显不过的事 比如
she says painfully obvious things like,
'纽约真是拥挤'
"New York's really crowded."
而且说到工作 她是个舞蹈演员
And for work, she's a dancer.
她是个MV舞蹈演员
She's a music-video dancer.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
噢 这下完蛋了
Oh, this is terrible.
别着急 我们会找到一个游♥行♥用的气球的
Don't worry, we'll find a balloon for the parade.
是啊 好像我真在乎那个似的
Oh, yeah, like I really care about that.
我有个更大的麻烦
I got bigger problems to fry.
我妈妈决定来一次惊喜的拜访
My mother decided to pay me a surprise visit,
我还没告诉她
and I haven't even told her
Claudia甩了我去当修女了
that Claudia left me to become a nun.
你怎么能不告诉她呢
How could you not tell her?
她没问过
She never asked.
太奇怪了
That's weird,
我妈妈经常问我 我老婆是不是甩了我去当修女了
My mom always asks if my wife left me to become a nun.
大家感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
妈妈
Mom!
哦 妈妈
Ooh, mom!
快看这儿
Here, look, oh.
我带了这个给你
I got these for you.
哦 真好看 Paul 谢谢
Oh, they're lovely, Paul. Thank you.
妈妈 你记得Carter吧
Mom, you remember Carter.
每次见到您 您都比上次更迷人
You look better every time I see you.
那我们应该多见一见
We should see each other more often.
我来帮您把这些插在水里吧
Let me put those in some water for you.
还是我拿着吧
I'll hold on to them.
妈妈 这是Charlie 新来的
Mom, this is Charlie, the new guy.
Charlie 这是我妈妈
Charlie, this is my mother.
你妈妈 当然了
Your mother, of course.
你们长得这么像 有点吓人
The resemblance is scary.
Paul 我做了个南瓜派
Paul, I made this pumpkin pie.
是Claudia的最爱
It's Claudia's favorite.
我去把它放到冰箱里
I'm gonna put it in the fridge.
好主意 我来
Great idea, I'll hold...
我来帮您拿这些花
I'll hold those flowers for you!
那是你妈妈
That's your mother?
是的
Yep.
她嫁给了你♥爸♥爸
She was married to your father?
是的
Yep.
然后有了你
And they had you?
是的
Yep.
你们见过Paul的母亲吗
Have you guys met Paul's mom?
见过
Yep.
有什么合理的解释吗
Is there a valid explanation?
没有
Nope.
好的 Stuart 我们来看看你弄到什么了
All right, Stuart, let's see what you got.
我想你们肯定会喜欢这个的
I think you're gonna like this a lot.
感恩节的气氛呼之欲出啊
That's exactly shout "Thanksgiving."
她是Kiss乐队'舔舐'巡演的舞台道具
She was a stage prop from kiss' "Lick It Up" tour.
当我说我们需要一个气球来满足土著居民的时候
When I said we needed a balloon to satisfy native Americans,
我指的不是性满足
I didn't mean sexually.
我女儿要来看我
My daughter is coming to visit me.
我不想让她看见我跟这玩意儿一起游♥行♥
I don't want her seeing me walking in a parade with that.
我已经找人去做鹿皮外套了
I already have a guy working on buckskin outfit
用来遮挡 呃 有趣的部位
to cover the, uh, fun parts.
这个看着不错啊 你觉得呢 Charlie
That's not bad. What do you think, Charlie?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表