剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我们愿意跟你在一起
and we like having you around.
还有呢
Go on.
你能让我笑
And you make me laugh.
你很有趣
You're a fun guy.
还有呢
And?
还有
And...
如果你还要让我再说别的
If you make me say one more word,
我就拿你的电磁炉砸你
I'm gonna beat you with your hot plate.
好吧好吧 别毕恭毕敬的了 我搬
All right, all right. Stop groveling. I'll do it.
太好了 走吧
Great! Let's get out of here.
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on.
给我点时间行吗
Give me a minute, okay?
这就像我的蜕变
This is really like my transition...
重新做人
From my old life to my new one.
这个小地方对我来说真的很特别
This little place has really been special to me.
嘿 伙计们 我们把Lassiter的眉毛剃掉
Hey, guys, let's shave lassiter's eyebrows.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
伙计们 告诉你们一下 Lloyd上楼来了
Guys...I think you better know. Lloyd is on his way up.
Charlie 我觉得我做不到
Charlie, I don't think I can go through with this.
你去跟他说分手
You break up with him.
我的招数都是对女不对男的
My stuff doesn't work on guys, only women.
就像Spock没法对其他瓦肯人
It's like how Spock couldn't use the vulcan mind
使用心灵感应一样
probe on other Vulcans.
所以吧 在这屋也不行
Okay, that doesn't leave this room.
我很抱歉 但是我实在不能他刚一出院
I'm sorry, but I just can't crush a guy
就打击他
the day he gets out of the hospital.
得了 Caitlin Lloyd对什么事都那么瞎乐观
Come on, Caitlin. Doesn't it drive you nuts
你居然能受得了吗
the way Lloyd is so positive about everything?
没有 Charlie 我碰巧特别能忍♥
No, Charlie, I happen to be a little more tolerant of people.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
多好的一天
Great day.
太阳很好 鸟儿歌♥唱
The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
哦 闭嘴
Oh, put a cork in it.
现在怎么办
What now?
继续
Go with it.
你可以搏他能承受的了 概率很大
It's a safe bet he'll take it well.
Lloyd 没有恶意的 不过我不想和你交往了
Lloyd, it's nothing personal, but I can't see you anymore.
天呐 不要这样
Oh, God, no.
这是我遇到过的最糟糕的事情了
This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me!
所以我从不打赌
This is why I don't gamble.
嗯 是这样的 Lloyd 我很抱歉 但是结束了
Um, look, Lloyd, I... I'm sorry, but it's over.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you,
但是我真的没准备好开始新的恋情
but I'm just not ready to be in a relationship right now,
我是说 跟你
I mean, you know, with you.
好吧 爱过总比没有强 对吗
Okay. Better to have loved and lost, right?
至少我还能见Charlie
At least I still have Charlie.
好吧
Okay.
保重 伙计们
Take care, guys.
残疾人通道修好了 没什么担心的了
The ramp is finished, the press is off my back,
你们眼前的是
you're looking at the newest friend
残疾人士的朋友
of the physically challenged.
太好啦 一个瘸子
Oh, sweet, a gimp.
介意来个轮椅测试吗 孩子
Care to give it a test drive, son?
很乐意
Love to.
真不敢相信我做到了
I can't believe I did that!
解放了
What a relief!
谢谢你 我要开始新的约会了
And thanks to you, I might be ready to start dating again.
也谢谢你 我
And thanks to you, I'm...
我还是原来那样
I'm still the same guy.
走吧 请你喝东西
Come on. I'll buy you a drink.
坐电梯还是走那个残疾人便道
Do you want to take the elevator or the ramp?
试试便道吧
Let's try the ramp.
啊我的腿
Ow, my leg!
Caitlin
Caitlin!
Charlie
Charlie!
还是电梯吧
Elevator.
Stuart 如果你稍微推一下顶上的话
And then Stuart, if you'd give it a little nudge at the top,
我们就能把沙发搬进来了
I think we'll be able to... to do it, I think.
好的 好的 太好了 真不错
Okay, okay, that's perfect. That's good.
就这样吧 你的东西都搬进来了
That does it. You're all moved in.
我们正式成为邻居了
We're officially neighbors.
太好啦
This is gonna be great!
是啊 我们真走运
Yeah, we are blessed.
我要把有线电视接过来
Ooh, I've got to set up my cable.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表