剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
她会绕山而来
she'll be comin' 'round the Mountain when she comes
驾 她会驾着Stuart Bondek而来
yee-ha, she'll be ridin' Stuart Bondek
她会驾着Stuart Bondek而来
she'll be ridin' Stuart Bondek
她会驾着Stuart Bondek而来
she'll be ridin' Stuart Bondek when she...
Carter 没毛巾了
Carter! We're out of towels!
这次该你洗了
It was your turn to wash 'em.
那就扔条脏的给我
So throw me a dirty one!
没空 Caitlin等会来接我去剧院
I can't. Caitlin's coming to pick me up for the theater,
我还没准备好
and I'm not ready.
我刚帮Rags驱过虫
I just had Rags de-flead!
你今天不能跟Caitlin出去
You can't go out with Caitlin tonight.
今天是我们的电影之夜啊
It's our movie night.
我不要一个人看Swayze精选
I'm not gonna have a Swayze-fest by myself.
Carter 我们要
Carter, we're gonna be...
看着很怪啊
that's weird.
是啊 我不戴眼镜会不太像我
Yeah. I look different without my glasses.
Caitlin 我们走吧
Caitlin, let's get outta here.
你那啥真的应该找医生去看一下
You should really get that checked out.
嘿 - Caitlin 早啊
Hey. - Caitlin, hi.
市长那篇"走出家门 为我投票"的
I liked your press release
竞选新闻稿写得不错
for the mayor's "Get out and vote" Campaign,
虽然有点不雅
although I found the title a bit racy.
有什么不雅的
What's racy about it?
"Winston市长♥期♥待一场盛大选举"
"Mayor Winston looks forward to a huge election."
下次校对应该再仔细一点
You might want to proofread more closely next time.
"Winston市长♥期♥待一次盛大" 天呐
"Mayor Winston looks forward to a huge"... oh, my God.
"选举"里面不该有"R"这个字母
There's no "R" In "Election."
打错了
This is a typo.
我猜也是
I assume that.
否则我真的很好奇你要怎么查证事实
Otherwise I'd like to know how you check your facts.
我们马上要出席记者招待会
We're about to walk into a press conference,
我会被狂喷的
and I'm gonna get slammed.
就说你犯了个错 然后该干嘛干嘛
Tell them you made a mistake, and move on.
谁在乎那些记者怎么想
Who cares what the press thinks?
我在乎 我花了好几年才得到现在的声誉
I do. It's taken me years to build my reputation.
我的在阿姆斯特丹呆一个礼拜就有了
It took me one weekend in Amsterdam to build mine.
Caitlin Caitlin Caitlin Caitlin
Caitlin! Caitlin! Caitlin! Caitlin!
请问谁为市长这篇新闻稿
Can you tell us who's responsible
负责呢
for the mayor's press release?
很难确定具体的相关人员
It's hard to pinpoint the exact source.
但我会组建一支事实调查委员会
But I will form a fact-finding committee
一查究竟
to get to the bottom of...
是我
it was me.
新闻稿是我写的
I drafted the press release.
虽然是拼写错误
But let's be clear, although it was a mistake,
但我还是要澄清一下
I am in no way implying
我绝对不是在暗示市长在"举"方面有任何困难
that the mayor is incapable of achieving a huge erection.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 Carter 准备好去吃午饭了吗
Hey, Carter. You ready for lunch?
这次得取消了
Oh, oh, I have to cancel.
但今天是周一 吃Tex-Mex的日子啊
But it's Tex-mex Monday.
对不起 我和Caitlin要带Rags去理发店
Sorry. Caitlin and I are taking Rags to the hair salon.
它吧
He, uh...
他对希腊奶粉不太适应
He had a bad reaction to the grecian formula.
好啊 先是电影之夜 现在是午饭
All right... first movie night, now lunch.
那这周末的警局赃物拍卖♥♥ 你也不准备去了吧
Next you'll be backing out of the police auction this weekend.
我本来就没说会去啊
I never said I'd go to that.
也好 那我能买♥♥到更多赃物和赃车了
Fine... more seized goods and vehicles for me!
嘿 Stuart 周末过得怎么样
Hey, Stuart. How was your weekend?
好吧 我没有毛巾用 只能用狗擦身
Look, I didn't have a towel, so I used a dog.
能不能别再提了
Can we please drop it?!
你呢 Angie 周末愉快吗
How about you, Angie? Good weekend?
我在我老爸的餐馆打工 挣钱付房♥租
I worked at my dad's restaurant so I can make the rent.
说什么疯话呢 傻孩子
Oh, you crazy kids.
等会儿继续聊哈
We'll pick this up later.
嘿 Paul
Hey, Paul.
总觉得最近我们这里缺了点什么
Lately it feels like something's missing around here.
你知道缺点什么吗
You know what this office needs?
鲜肉蛋筒
A meat cone?
少人聊天 随便扯点有的没的
A little chitchat... casual conversation.
你是说茶歇时候的聊天
You mean water-cooler talk?
没错 这里就是缺这种饮水机旁的闲聊
Exactly. This office needs more water-cooler talk.
这样的话 搞点鲜肉蛋筒最有效了
And what better way to do that than to bring in a meat cone?
Charlie 我正在跟市长说
Charlie, I was just telling the mayor...
不许搞鲜肉蛋筒 Paul
no meat cone, Paul.
翻译以下句子
Translate the following sentence...
我爱吃鸡肉
I like chicken.
如果你的答案是 "Me gusta pollo" 回答正确
If you said, "Me gusta pollo," Good job.
翻译以下句子
Translate the following sentence...
我爱吃鸡肉
I like chicken.
Me gusta pollo
Me gusta pollo.
如果你的答案是 "Me gusta pollo" 回答正确
If you said, "Me gusta pollo," Good job.
太棒
Yes!
嘿 Charlie 谢谢你在记者招待会的时候
Hey, Charlie, I just want to thank you
替我背了黑锅
for covering for me at the press conference.
小事一桩
No problem.
不好意思 我现在有些事情
If you don't mind, I'm in the middle of something.
好的
Oh. Okay.
我 爱吃 牛肉
I...Like...Beef.
什么
What?
你不是听到了吗
You heard me.
我 爱吃 牛肉
I...Like...Beef.
"西班牙语入门"
"Intro to Spanish"?
你为什么要学西班牙语
Why are you studying Spanish?
希望下次在墨西哥醒过来的时候
Next time I wake up in Mexico,
我能够弄清楚自己是怎么到那里去的
I want to find out how I got there.
我知道了
I know what you're doing.
你学西班牙语是为了帮助市长
You're learning Spanish so you can help the mayor
拉拢拉丁裔族群
connect with the Latin community.
正是
That's exactly what I'm doing.
太好了 我们应该把这个消息透露给记者
Fantastic! We should leak this to the press.
我希望你还是先别说
Actually I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone.
如你所愿 我口风最紧了
Whatever you want. Your secret is safe with me.
你为了拿到大学文凭
You told her you were taking Spanish
去上西语课的事情都告诉她了
to get your college degree?
什么 你傻啊 她才守不住秘密呢
What are you? nuts? She can't keep a secret.
有那么重要吗 只不过是个文凭
What's the big deal? It's just one credit.
如果记者们发现我没毕业
If the press finds out I didn't graduate,
会给市长带来麻烦的
it could be a problem for the mayor.
但你还是可以告诉Caitlin啊
But that doesn't mean you can't tell Caitlin.
她会保密的 我很肯定
I know for a fact that she can keep a secret.
那你做春梦梦到Paul和Vincent Price
Then how do I know you once had a sex dream
这件事你以为我是怎么知道的
about Paul and Vincent price?
Caitlin
Caitlin!
要帮Rags怎么弄呢 打理下皮毛还是搞个刘海
What's it gonna be for rags... feathered or bangs?
给我个惊喜吧
Surprise me.
我会让你看起来年轻十岁
I'm gonna make you look 10 years younger.
对你来说 就是七十岁
That's 70 for you!
你知不知道Charlie在上西语课
Did you know Charlie's taking Spanish classes.
为了帮市长
He wants to help the mayor
拉近与拉丁裔族群的距离
To get in touch with the Latin community.
我也想拉近一下和Enrique Iglesias的距离啊
I'd like to get in touch with Enrique Iglesias...
热辣逼人啊
muy caliente.
有一点很奇怪 他不让我告诉别人
The weird thing is, he doesn't want me to tell anyone.
你刚告诉我了
You just told me.
我知道 不许告诉别人
I know. Don't tell anyone.
这种事情当然要广而告之啦
You'd think he'd want to get some good press out of this.
换我我肯定会
I mean I Would.
说不定Charlie不在乎媒体的想法呢
Maybe Charlie doesn't care what the press thinks about him.
他肯定在乎
Oh, he cares.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表