剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
你答应给我的酒什么时候给我
When am I gonna get my beer?
九点会送到你家的
It's being delivered to your house at 9:00.
太好了 你也该一起来
Cool. You should stop by.
我们和Theta Delta Zeta姐妹会搞派对
We're having a mixer with Theta Delta Zeta.
Theta Delt的那些妞 她们很辣啊
Theta delts, huh? They're pretty hot.
我尽量
I'll try to make it.
你好 我是Caitlin Moore
Hi. I'm Caitlin Moore.
是Charlie Crawford的朋友
I'm a friend of Charlie Crawford's.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
Charlie显然不是什么好学生
Well, we both know Charlie's not much of an academic,
但是现在所有人都在盯着他
and since the whole city's watching him,
不知道你能不能给他点额外帮助
I was wondering if you could give him some extra help.
什么额外帮助 他学得很好啊
Extra help? He's doing extremely well.
老实说 他和Lewis两个人并驾齐驱排第一呢
In fact, he and Lewis are tied for top of the class.
真的吗
Really?
挺出人意料的 毕竟他一半的上课时间
Yes. It's amazing, considering he spends half the time
都用来睡觉和看杂♥志♥了
either sleeping or reading magazines.
那你能不能把他换到进阶班呢
Is there any way you could get him into the advanced class?
你确定他也想换班吗 - 当然
Are you sure he'd want that? - Definitely.
所有负面报道都在打击他的自尊心
All the bad press has really been a blow to his self-esteem,
如果这些记者发现他在进阶班
and once the reporters find out that he's in the advanced class,
他就从"笨蛋"变成"天才"了
he'll go from "El dunce-o" To "El genius...O."
Charlie有你这样的朋友真是幸运啊
Charlie is lucky to have a good friend like you.
谁说不是呢
Isn't he?
Charlie
Charlie?
我爱吃鸡肉.
Me gusta pollo.
不好意思 我来看Rags
Excuse me. I'm here to see Rags.
其他狗都被它吓死了
You know, He's been scarin' all the other dogs.
它怎么了
What's he doing?
坐在那儿就很吓人
Just sittin' there.
我的包裹你收到没有
Did he get my care package?
我把鲑鱼和布里白乳酪给它送来了
I sent him smoked salmon and brie.
当然 它吃得很欢
Oh, yeah. He loved it.
我想马上带它回家
I'd like to take him home now.
抱歉 Bondek先生有规定 我不能这么做
Sorry. I can't allow that per Mr. Bondek's instructions.
很明显这个规定说得不太清楚
Obviously the instructions were unclear.
"别把Rags交给Carter Heywood"
"Don't give Rags to Carter Heywood."
这不就对了 我不是Carter Heywood
There you go. I'm not Carter Heywood.
我叫Dexter St. John
My name is Dexter St. John.
"Carter Heywood是个六尺二高的光头黑人
"Carter Heywood is a 6'2" Bald black man
有时会用化名"Dexter St. John."
who sometimes uses the alias 'Dexter St. John.'"
抱歉 我的休息时间到了
if you'll excuse me, I'm on my break.
纽约巨人队的比赛怎么样了
How 'bout that giants game?
来 Rags 我们走
Come on, Rags. Let's get outta here.
你们也许能抓住你 但是你们休想抓住Rags
You may catch me, but you'll never catch Rags!
跑啊 Rags 风驰电掣
Run, Rags! Run like the wind!
嗨 Charlie
Hi, Charlie.
在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
学习 我还有点搞不清楚状况
Studying. I'm still not sure what happened.
莫名其妙就进了进阶版
Somehow I got bumped into the advanced Spanish class.
不用谢哦
You're welcome.
谢你什么
For what?
我知道你个"谦虚先生"学习多优秀以后
After I found out how well you were doing, Mr. Humble,
我就劝老师把你调到难度高一点的班去了
I convinced the teacher to put you in a higher class.
这样媒体肯定会觉得你很聪明
Now the press is gonna think you're brilliant!
开不开心
How happy are you?
好吧 你这"开心"的表情还需要再练习一下
Okay, we're gonna have to work on your "Happy" Face.
Caitlin 有别人在帮我代做作业
Caitlin, someone else was doing my homework for me.
我一个西语单词都蹦不出来
I can't speak a word of Spanish.
你不配进那个进阶班
You don't belong in the advanced class.
多亏你了 现在我不但得开夜车
Thanks to you, not only do I have to pull an all-nighter,
还会错过一个超赞的派对 很多Theta Delt的姑娘都会去的
but I'm missing a kick-ass mixer with the Theta Delts.
对不起 我只是想帮你改善公众形象而已
Sorry. I was just trying to help improve your image.
少来了 不是所有人都那么在乎别人的看法的
Stop. Not everyone is obsessed with what people think of them.
如果你是想暗示
If you're implying that I'm obsessed
我太在意别人的看法 那你大错特错了
with what people think of me, you're wrong.
我只是想帮你 如果你就是这么感谢我的
If that's the thanks I get for trying to help,
那你自己应付去吧
I will leave you alone.
太好了 因为我只有一晚时间
Good, because I've got one night
把<生命中不能承受之轻>翻译成西班牙语
to translate "Unbearable likeness of being" Into Spanish.
我才没有太在乎别人的想法
I am not obsessed with what people think of me!
好吧 你没有
Fine. You're not.
不 不 你都这么说了 举个例子来听
No. No. You said it. I want an example.
好啊 是谁要起诉<纽♥约♥时♥报♥>
Okay. Who tried to sue the New York times
就因为他们放了一张你眨眼时候的照片
for printing that picture of you blinking?
我才不要跟你争论这件事情 - 因为这是事实
I am not getting into that. - Because it's true!
不 因为正在诉讼期间的官司我不便加以评论
No, because I can't comment on pending litigation.
你说得对
You're right.
我完全被别人对我的想法所控制
I am completely consumed by what people think of me.
我从来都是这样 我没救了
I've always been that way. I am hopeless!
我真想像你这样
I wish I could be more like you.
你那么自信满满
You're so self-confident, so self-assured...
虽然根本没那么多自信的资本
with so little reason to be that way.
多谢夸奖
That's very kind of you.
跟你说实话
How's this...
我对自己大学没毕业的事情
I'm a little embarrassed
一直觉得很窘迫
about not graduating from college.
我才不信 - 不 是真的
I don't believe you. - No, it's true.
我不告诉别人
I didn't want people to know
是怕别人看不起我
because I was afraid they'd think less of me.
你这么说只是为了安慰我
You're just saying that.
不 才不是
No, I'm not.
我内心深处根本不自信 没有安全感
Deep down I'm not confident. I'm insecure.
我就知道
I knew it.
我再也不要和你说话了
I am never speaking to you again.
我在收♥容♥所♥被关了三个小时
I was just locked up in that pound for three hours.
你反应过激了
You're overreacting.
他们恐吓我 说要修理我
They threatened to have me fixed!
这么多年 我一直包容你
Over the years, I've taken a lot from you.
那次我度假回来
The time I came home from my vacation
看到你和两个女人在我的床上
and found you in my bed with two women,
我也就一笑置之
I just smiled.
于是床上躺了四个人
That made four of us.
对你的创造力 我一样赞许
I applauded your creativity
那次你把我的名片
when you changed all my business cards
从"Carter Heywood"改成了"Carter loves wood"
from "Carter Heywood" To "Carter loves wood."
但你知道Rags对我来说有多重要
But you know how much Rags means to me.
你这次真的越过我的底限了
This time you have crossed the line.
这些事情本来也不会发生
None of this would have happened
只要你多花点心思在Rags身上
if you'd paid more attention to Rags
少花点时间和Caitlin在一起
and spent less time on Caitlin.
这跟Caitlin有什么关系
What does Caitlin have to do with this?
你们俩总是在一起
Since you two have been hanging out so much,
现在都不理Rags了
you barely even see Rags anymore.
以前你总是和Rags去公园玩
You used to play with Rags in the park.
和他一起散步
You used to take him on long walks.
把他当成重要的人
You used to treat him like he mattered.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我终于知道是怎么一回事了
I finally see what this is all about.
Stuart 你就是Rags
Stuart...You're Rags.
瞎说什么
Get outta here.
别像关Rags一样 把你的感情也关起来
Don't lock up your feelings the way you locked up rags.
承认吧 你想我了
Admit it... you miss me.
哎哟 麻烦不要这么"超级基"好么
Oh, take it out of "Hyper-gay."
我才不想你
I don't miss you.
我只是有点 无聊寂寞还有挂念
I just feel a little... Bored, lonely, and wistful
当你不在的时候
when you're not around.
我真的不知道
I had no idea.
要是我最近把你的友谊看作想当然 不够重视
If I've been taking our friendship for granted lately,
那我说对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表