剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我直视他的眼睛
Well... I looked in his eyes,
告诉他 "小子 你有远大前程
and I said, "Son, I see greatness in you,
我支持你"
and I'm on your side."
然后 他崩溃着哭倒在我怀里
Well, he broke down in my arms.
我像个父亲一样鼓舞着他
I almost became like a father figure to him.
爸比
Oh, daddy...
这就是为什么我要参政
And that's why I got into politics in the first place...
为了帮助别人
the people!
我还有活要干
Well... I have got some work to do.
嗨
Hi!
我是Randy Winston
I'm Randy Winston...
能成为你们的地铁车长将是我的荣幸
and I'd be honored to be your subway car leader.
Charlie
Charlie!
你怎么来的
How did you get here?
你走了以后没十分钟地铁就开了
The subway car started moving 10 minutes after you left.
你看上去好邋遢
You look terrible.
没那么惨吧
I don't look that bad.
给你
Here.
你比我们更需要它
You need this more than we do.
哇 蟹饼
Sweet... crab cakes.
我来是想告诉Julia你在往这边赶
I came to tell Julia you were on your way.
她什么反应
What did she say?
他们不让人进了
They won't let anyone back there.
据说小古巴戈丁来了
Apparently Cuba gooding Jr. Is here.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
Charlie
Uh, Charlie, um...
好了 去吧
Perfect.
嗨
Hi.
你们一定是Julia的父母
You must be Julia's parents.
纽约欢迎你
Welcome to the big apple.
Julia 我非常抱歉
Julia, I am really sorry.
Charlie 我知道你不是故意的 但
Charlie, I know you mean well, but...
我承认我搞砸了 但我现在知道为啥了
I know I've been a screw-up, but I figured out why.
我真的很喜欢你 这事实吓到我了
I really like you, and it scares me.
这不仅仅是性的吸引力
I'm not just talking about a sexual attraction,
虽然我们在电梯里那次销魂的呀
although that stuff we did in the elevator was amazing.
但那不是我现在要说的
But I don't want to talk about that now.
我再也不提了
Or ever again.
Julia 我刚刚在地下跑了40条街赶过来
Julia, I just ran 40 blocks underground
因为我等不及要见你
because I couldn't wait to talk to you.
我不确定我们能走到哪一步
I'm not sure where this is going,
但我觉得我们有真感情
but I think we might have something.
我知道我要做些改变
I realize I'm going to have to make some changes,
但我承诺
but I promise you...
每一天 我都会争取变得更好
every day, I will try to be better.
请给我这个机会吧
Please let me try.
说好
Say yes.
好
Yes.
我怎么就不能对你生气呢
Why are you so impossible to hate?
因为我像小狗狗
I'm like a puppy.
小狗狗需要洗个澡
A puppy who needs a bath.
我自己洗好了
Which I'll be taking alone.
我们第一次不在办公室的吻吗
Is this going to be our first non-office kiss?
是的
I guess it is.
难以置信 需要我回家去取奥斯卡奖杯证明吗
I can't believe... you want me to go and get the Oscar?
等着吧 我经纪人会来找你的
You'll hear from my agent!
*放轻松*
*take it easy...*
先生
Sir...
你们有没有别的音乐
Do you have any other music?
我找找看
Well, I'll take a look.
谢谢
Thank you.
*慢慢开*
*...Slow ride*
*放轻松*
*take it easy*
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表