剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
"You...Win!"
真的
Oh, my God.
我赢了 天哪我能听见了
Oh, I won the competition. Oh, my God, I can hear!
我能听见了
I can hear!
看谁屁滚尿流
Who beat whose butt?!
看谁死得惨
Who gave who a beatdown?!
恭喜你 Paul 你是最棒的
Congratulations, Paul. I guess the best man won.
市长先生 太棒了
Oh, Mr. Mayor... Oh, this is wonderful.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
我真的需要时间去放松一下
Oh, I really need the time to relax.
希望你的高尔夫球技有所进步
I hope you've been polishing up on your golf game,
因为我们和费城市长及其同伴
because we have a match with the mayor of Philadelphia
有一场比赛 还带点赌注
and his partner... uh, there's a little wager.
什么赌注
Wager?
就是一轮啤酒而已啦
Just for a round of beers.
哦 还有每个人2500美元的赌注
Oh, and $2,500 a man.
你怎么在这里 你不是和Sam在一起吗
What are you doing here? Why aren't you with Sam?
我还是不能释怀
I couldn't go through with it.
我们回到她的家里
We got back to her place,
然后一直有个声音提醒自己我是多么悲哀
and I kept hearing this voice reminding me how pathetic I was.
那是我的声音 对吧
It was my voice, wasn't it?
不 是我的声音
No, it was mine.
她在听她的留言信箱
She was listening to her answering machine.
地方不错
Nice place.
你是从斯嘉丽奥哈拉那里转租来的吗
Do you sublet from Scarlett O'Hara?
你觉得怎样
So, how you doing?
好吧
Okay.
Sam让我有点伤心呢
I guess I'm a little sad about Sam.
我和她的交情算是完了
I think our friendship is pretty much done.
今晚我可以顶替你的闺蜜 我们要看什么
I can fill in for a night. What are we watching?
<欲望都市>
"Sex and the city."
这个我已经看过了
I've seen this one.
这里是
This is the moment
一个稍微有点淫♥荡♥人跟真心淫♥荡♥的那个人谈论
the sorta slutty one is talking to the really slutty one
那个古板的人
about the prissy one.
看吧 我也能是一个好闺蜜
See, I can be a good girlfriend.
不错的尝试 Charlie 但是这是不一样的
Nice try, Charlie, but it's not the same.
拜托 你帮过我 算我欠你的
Oh, come on, you helped me. I owe you.
我们来八卦吧
Let's dish.
Stuart的屁♥股♥是不是变胖了
Is Stuart's ass getting fat or what?
Charlie 我不会和你瞎扯的
Charlie, I am not doing this with you.
拜托 那会计部的Debbie呢
Oh, come on. What about Debbie in accounting?
我听说她和二楼一半的人都睡过了
I hear she slept with half the second floor.
好吧 我会告诉你
Okay, I wasn't gonna say anything,
其实她和三楼的也全是炮♥友♥关系吗
but I hear she's no stranger to the third floor either.
不会吧
No!
我们做点饼干
This will be fun.
看着<往日情怀>的DVD
We can make cookies,
那样会很有趣的
and I've got "The way we were" On DVD.
其实我明天有早会
Actually...I got a morning meeting.
嗨 我是Stuart
Hi. I'm Stuart.
我明白你想要的是纯粹的肉体关系
I understand you're into purely physical relationships.
然后呢
So?
然后我们去云雨一番吧
So let's get physical.
一脸的酒
The drink in the face.
一脸的巴掌
The slap in the face.
然后是蹂躏我的脸
And the general abuse of the face area.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表