剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
根据你的简历来看
Judging from this resume
做我的助理实在是太屈才了
you might be overqualified to be my assistant.
在美邦银行工作两年
Two years at Smith Barney,
能说流利的西班牙语 太出色了
fluent in Spanish... very impressive.
谢谢(西语)
Gracias.
看来你没有撒谎嘛
Now I know you're not lying.
我们刚刚在说什么来着
What were we talkin' about?
那儿有申请表
Uh... There's a sign-in sheet.
这儿就没有一个
Does anybody here
签名时不画桃心的人吗
not dot their I's with little hearts?
夏威夷大学 你读的是两年制还是四年制
"University of Hawaii"... were you there two years or four?
别告诉我
Don't tell me...
这一身古铜色肯定是四年的
that's a 4-year tan.
Charlie
Charlie...
这是什么情况
What is going on here?
我不是应该给我们雇个助理吗
Well, I-I'm supposed to hire us an assistant,
现在我正在面试这位
and right now I'm interviewing miss...
一月女郎
January?
Caitlin 这些都是很有资历的候选人
Caitlin, these are all very qualified candidates.
别因为她们长得漂亮就讨厌她们
Don't hate them because they're beautiful.
这句话是洗发水广♥告♥词
That's a shampoo commercial.
那它就是错的吗
Does that make it wrong?
'你经常锻炼吗'
"Do you work out?"
他已经问过这个问题了
He's already asked me that.
记忆力好
Good memory...
我们会再联♥系♥你的 谢谢
We'll... we'll be in touch. Thank you.
你非要轰人家走吗
Was that necessary?
据我所知
I am having known
回绝一月女郎的都是些粗人
one of miss January's turnoffs is rude people.
听着 既然你不相信我的直觉
Look, if you don't trust my instincts,
不如你来选我们的助理吧
why don't you be the one to pick our assistant?
好吧 - 随你
Fine. - Fine.
我还能再面试下那对双胞胎吗
Can I still interview the twins?
今天我们有一大堆工作要完成
We got a lot of stuff to get through today,
所以 我们开始吧
so...let's get started.
我们不等Stuart和Carter了吗
Shouldn't we wait for Stuart and Carter?
我们可以先开始 一会让他们跟进
We can go. They'll catch up.
好吧 为何不呢
Yeah. Why not?
两巨头都在这儿
The big guns are here...
一个是大军师
the brain trust...
另一个是掌管城市的政♥治♥掮客
the power brokers that run this city.
好了 Paul 先从你开始吧
Okay, Paul, why don't you get us started?
我没什么可说的
I got nothin'.
早上好啊 各位
Good morning, everyone.
听着 我正要去开早间吹风会
Listen, I'm on my way to the morning briefing.
我们决定好如何把资金
Did we decide how we were going to allocate the funds
从盈余中分配到住房♥金融公♥投♥中了吗
from the empty surplus to the housing-finance referendum,
还是我把他们糊弄过去
or do you just want me to wing it?
不用 不用 数字已经出来了
No, no... we have the numbers.
哇哦
Whoa!
我猜的太不准了
I was way off.
先生 旅游局选出了新的城市口号♥
Oh, sir, the tourist board came up with a new city slogan.
他们选的是我那句吗
Did they pick mine...
'我真的大爱纽约城'
"I really love New York"?
他们选的是 '微笑吧 纽约'
They went with "Smile, New York,"
这一句以微弱的优势击败了第二名
which narrowly beat out the second choice,
'看什么看'
"What are you lookin' at?"
我们给您安排了一次照片拍摄
We set up a photo shoot for you.
您的头像将出现在地铁中 公交站牌上
Your face will be on subways, bus stops,
以及一幢8层建筑的侧面上
the side of an 8-story building.
没门 我不会拍任何照片的
That's impossible. I'm not taking any photos.
先生 我们谈过这个
Sir, we've talked about this.
照片不会窃取您的灵魂的
Photos do not steal a part of your soul.
你们看到了我这牙豁了吗
You see this crack in my tooth here?
看见了吗
Hmm?
没有
No.
就在那儿 惨不忍♥睹啊
Well, it's there, and it's hideous,
在那8层楼的侧面
and on the side of an 8-story building,
这豁口就会变得和一辆中型轿车一样大
this crack would be the size of a mid-size sedan.
先生 新闻发布会明天才开
Sir, the press conference is until tomorrow.
还有大把时间来给您找位牙医
There's plenty of time to get you to a dentist.
我可以帮您联♥系♥我的牙医 Yevgeny
I could set you up with my guy... yevgeny.
无意冒犯 Paul 但我不喜欢
No offense, Paul, but I don't like
让别人在货车上给我整牙
having my dental work done in a van.
而且 我已经有牙医了 Marsh Laughlin医生
Besides, I've already got someone... Dr. Marsh Laughlin.
他已经给我做了50年的牙医了
He's been my dentist for 50 years.
好吧 但他能在去机场的路上
Yeah, but can he give you a root canal
给你做根管治疗吗
on the ride to the airport?
谢谢你 Blake
Thank you, Blake.
天啊 他实在是太帅了
My God, he's pretty!
那是谁啊
Who was that?
哦 那是我们的新助理
Oh, that was our new assistant...
Blake
Blake.
你选的挺快啊
That was fast.
你怎么找的 打给了齐本德尔家具临时雇员部吗
What did you do, call the chippendales temp pool?
我以为我告诉你了呢
I thought I told you about him.
不 不 你肯定是忘记告诉我了
No. No, you must have forgotten to do that
因为你正忙着看他的翘臀呢
while you were staring at his ass.
拜托 我雇用他完全是基于他的资历
Please, I hired Blake strictly based on his qualifications.
不是因为他的帅脸吗
Not on his looks?
不 为什么 你觉得他帅吗
No. Why? You think he's good-looking?
拜托 睁大你的双眼吧
Oh, for God's sake, open your eyes...
那家伙简直秀色可餐
the man's delicious.
你看看
Look at this!
快递员又把自行车停在了我们的车位
The messenger's bike is in our spot again.
已经是这周第四次了
That's the fourth time this week.
碾它 - 什么
Take it out. - What?!
我不会再挪它了 碾它
I'm not movin' it again. Take it out!
我和你一样生气 但暴♥力♥不能解决问题
I'm as annoyed as you are, but violence is not the answer.
我知道该如何处理
I know how to handle this.
我要写张语气强硬的纸条
I'll compose a strongly worded note.
应了那句话 '用笔比用剑更基'
Like they say, "The pen is gayer than the sword."
'亲爱的快递员
"Dear cyclist,
'我非常失望 因为我明白
"It is with great sadness that I find myself
我不得不写这张纸条'
pushed to the point of note-writing."
悠着点 Carter 可别把他弄哭了
Easy, Carter. You don't want to make him cry.
你说得对
You're right.
'非常失望' 这词太重了
"Great sadness" is too strong.
'我有些失望'
"It is with some sadness..."
怎么了
What?
嘿 我是Blake
Hey, this is Blake.
我现在不在家
I'm not home right now.
我正在工作
I'm at work,
往我的答录机上留言
leaving a message on my machine.
不行
Wait a minute!
呃 Blake 你能帮我倒杯咖啡吗
Uh, Blake, could you get me some coffee, please?
当然
Absolutely.
就是那种黑色 热的液体
It's the dark, hot liquid.
你指责我
You know, you have done exactly
自己还不是一样
what you accused me of doing...
以貌雇人
hiring based on looks.
给你看看 他可是受到强烈推荐的
I'll have you know, he comes with great recommendations.
谁推荐的 他的体能教练吗
From who, his trainer?
啊 某人是不是担心
Aw, is someone worried
自己再也不是这办公室里最帅的人了
that he's not the cutest boy in the office anymore?
也许某人应该少花点时间来担心Blake
You know, maybe a little less time worrying about Blake
多花点时间做做仰卧起坐吧
and a little more time doing crunches.
她不是认真的
She didn't mean it.
你经常锻炼吗
So, uh, I take it you work out?
不 我喜欢让自己看上去更自然
Nah, I like to look more natural.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表