剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
有谁看今天报纸了吗
Who read the papers today?
不是体育版
Not the sports...
不是时尚版
Not fashion...
也不是漫画版
And not the comics.
大伙儿 身为市政官员
Guys, as city officials,
你们消息应该更灵通
you need to be better informed.
你们得腾出时间看八卦版块
You gotta make time for the gossip column.
"市政厅的Caitlin Moore
"City hall's own Caitlin Moore
正被考虑作为客邀主持
is being considered as a guest host
上Regis脱口秀"
on the "Live with Regis" show."
这太乱来了
That's crazy.
没人能代替Kathie Lee
No one can fill Kathie Lee's shoes.
从她初在动听旋律上登台
From her tv debut on "Name that tune"
直到她的早安美♥利♥坚♥
through her stint on "Good morning America",
她是90年代不可或缺的存在
she has blossomed into the definitive woman of the '90s.
这里是基佬生活的传记秀
This is "Biography" on "Gay & e."
你们应该都读了吧
Okay, I guess you all read about it.
有个制♥作♥人在募款活动上看到了我发言
A producer from the show saw me speak at a fundraiser
然后问我有没有兴趣参加试镜
and asked if I wanted to audition.
你们觉得呢 说实话哦
What do you guys think? Be honest.
我觉得你肯定很棒的
I think you'd be great.
你会迷倒众人
You'd be wonderful.
令人难以置信
Unbelievable.
你怎么不讲话 Charlie
You're awfully quiet, Charlie.
你认为呢
What do you think?
你要去唱歌♥跳舞什么的吗
So what, you'd be like singing and dancing and stuff?
应该吧
I guess.
讲几个笑话 来几个段子
Tell a few jokes, try some witty banter?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我觉得这么做
I think it would kill the morning talk show
会毁了整个早谈秀
format as we know it.
你会
You'll be w...
你会闪闪发光的
You'll sparkle!
你会闪闪发光的
You'll sparkle!
你怎么可以这么说话呢
I can't believe you just said that!
不是有意针对你 Caitlin
It's nothing personal,Caitlin
只是那些电视台的人都很聪明
It's just that these tv people, they're clever.
他们思维很敏捷
They can think on their feet.
我也可以啊 你个 你个
Hey, I can think on my feet, mister...
大 大头鬼先生
Wrong...Head.
好伤人哦
That stings.
大伙儿 我们遇上麻烦了
We got a problem, guys.
施工队在西侧高速路下
Construction crew found some bones
找到了一些骨头
underneath the West Side highway.
都说多少次了 她搬去弗罗里达了
For the last time, she moved to Florida!
他们觉得那是恐龙骨头
They think they're dinosaur bones.
古生物学家们想去挖掘考古
Paleontologists want to excavate,
施工队想继续修路
construction workers want to plow ahead.
我需要你们两个去调解
I need you two to mediate.
我很乐意接受份外的工作
You know I always love to do extra work,
但我对骨头有深深的恐惧
but I have a deep-seated fear of bones.
那我让工作人员在骨头上加点烤肉酱
I'll have the crew rub some barbecue sauce on them.
事实上是我和Stuart合不来
The fact is Stuart and I don't work very well together.
不是针对他 只是我
It's nothing personal, it's just I...
我发自内心地讨厌他而已
I detest him with every fiber of my being.
如果你还因为信任练习的事儿生气
if you're still mad about that trust-fall exercise,
你该放下啦
get over it.
我当时只是困惑了一下
I was confused.
对于"接住Paul"有什么好困惑的
What was confusing about "Catch Paul"?
Stuart 那确实有点过分
Stuart, that was out of line.
但Paul
But Paul,
当时都已经是第二次了 你也应该有心理准备吧
you should've seen it coming the second time.
干活去吧
Get on it.
Charlie 因为你
Well, Charlie, because of you,
Caitlin决定去参加试镜镜了
Caitlin's decided to go through with the audition.
因为我给了她一个诚恳的意见吗
Just because I gave her one honest opinion?
女人都是怎么了
What is it about women?
男人们就不会介意听真话 对吧
Guys don't mind hearing the truth, yeah?
当然 就好比你问我觉得领带怎么样
Exactly. It's like if you asked me about that tie,
我会说 "你是晚上在码头兼♥职♥
I'd say, "Are you moonlighting down at the pier
扎动物气球卖♥♥么"
making balloon animals?"
这没什么大不了的不是吗
It's no big deal, right?
随你便
Whatever!
市长 我觉得你工作
Uh, sir, I'm concerned you've been working
有些过于勤奋了
a little too hard lately.
我很感谢你的关心 Carter 但是我没事
I appreciate your concern, Carter, but I'm fine.
好
Okay.
你可以递一些奶精给我么
Could you pass me a cream?
你能不要老是站在我后面么
Will you get off my back?!
市长 我觉得你应该去休个假
Sir, you need a vacation.
我认识个很好的旅行社
Now, I have an excellent travel agent.
我可以帮你一手搞定
I'll handle the whole thing.
我会考虑一下的 Carter
I'll think about it, Carter.
只要你能保证不会像上次那样
But just make sure it's not like the time
把我带上了基佬游轮
you took me on a gay cruise.
市长 那是斯泰腾岛渡轮
Sir, it was the staten island ferry.
我才不管那个男人叫什么名字
I don't care who he was,
他该管好自己的咸猪手
he should keep his hands to himself!
好了 我们干正事吧
Okay, guys, let's get down to business.
双方会有同等时间表达自己的立场
You'll both get equal time to make your case.
我们不应该为了一堆化石导致交通堵塞
We shouldn't hold traffic up for a bunch of fossils.
解决
Done.
施工队赢了
Construction guy wins.
不管骨头了
Forget the bones.
你们不是说会有同等时间吗
I was told I'd get equal time.
人家还说我这西装能放洗衣机洗呢
And I was told this suit could be machine washed.
好吧 去修路吧 但这或许会是
Fine, go fix the road, but this could be
本世纪考古界最大的发现呢
the greatest archaeological find of the century.
吸引各大主要媒体
I'm talking major media...
<时代>杂♥志♥封面
Cover of Times...
<新闻周刊>
Newsweek...
<化石月刊>
Fossil monthly.
不好意思 失陪一下
Can you excuse us for a second?
你听到了吧 我们或许会出名耶
Did you hear that? We could be famous...
像那个在犹他发现恐龙化石的那个男人
Like that guy who discovered the dinosaur bones in Utah...
那个 什么什么博士啦
You know, Dr. What's-his-name.
对 对 对 就是那个人
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that guy, that guy.
我想和他一样
Yeah, I want to be just like him!
Paul 我们是一个团队
Paul...We're a team.
一个团队
We're a team.
或许他们还会用我们的名字来命名
Maybe they'll name a dinosaur after us...
布朗特保罗龙 帆骨盆保罗龙
You know, a Bronto-paulus or a Pterodacty-Paul.
布朗狄蛾克龙
Bondek-asaurus.
这是不可能的
Ooh, a swing and a miss.
不敢相信你居然能让市长
I can't believe you got the mayor
坐上昨晚的那班飞机
to get on that plane last night.
在他机场喝下12杯马丁尼后
After his 12th airport Martini,
我让他相信 机舱是一座魔法城♥堡♥
I was able to convince him that the big tube was a magic castle.
还要我帮忙试镜吗
So, you, uh, still want my help with this audition?
当然 我要做好这事儿
Oh, definitely. I've got to do well.
我要让Charlie服我
I want to put Charlie in his place.
好吧
Okay.
我们从咖啡杯开始练习
Let's start with the coffee cup.
Kathie Lee的杯子就是她的化身
Kathie Lee's mug was an extension of her.
如果你可以在杯子面前表现自如
If you can be comfortable with the cup,
你在Regis面前也一定可以好好表现的
Regis will be comfortable with you.
所以现在
Now...
对杯子说早上好
Say hello to the cup.
什么
What?
这是表演练习
It's a performance exercise.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表