剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
邀她回来 再给她个机会
invite her back, give her another try?
没问题 Charlie
Charlie, no problem.
好的
Sure.
真的吗
Really?
我把她邀回来
I'll invite her back.
还有呢 你来顶替我
You know what else? You can have my job.
还可以找只猴子顶替Gelman
And why don't we replace Gelman with a monkey?
好吗
Okay?
我只是希望你能打个电♥话♥
I was just hoping for the call.
Caitlin是真的非常沮丧
Caitlin is really upset about the show.
她一直梦想着这一天
She's been dreaming of this day.
自从Christine Scott抢走了所有光环
Ever since Christine Scott got all the glory
然后她却心如死灰
and she got stuck making the last supper.
女人的世界
It's a chick thing.
唯一能让她好起来的
Look, the only thing that's gonna make her feel better
是来自你的电♥话♥
is a phone call from you.
这算什么 Charlie
What is it, Charlie?
没事找事找我♥干♥架吗
You want a piece of me?
不 不想
N-n-not really, no.
有何不可的
Why not?
你怕会弄脏自己的小花裙吗 爱丽丝
You afraid you might get your dress dirty, Alice?
你别戳我
You don't want to poke me.
别戳你
Don't want to poke you?
为毛啊
Why not?!
好吧
All right.
你最好打个电♥话♥给朋友
You better phone a friend.
你的脸是怎么了
What happened to your face?
我和Regis Philbin干了一架
I got into a massive fistfight with Regis Philbin.
他咬你了吗
Did he bite you?
其实 混乱中
Actually, in all the confusion,
可能是我咬了我自己
I think I might have bit myself.
猜猜刚刚谁打电♥话♥给我了
Guess who just called me about the show.
FCC吗
The FCC?
Regis Philbin
Regis Philbin!
他说我很棒
He said I was great!
用他的话来说我可是"一丝清新的空气"呢
I was, quote, "A breath of fresh air."
所以 事情都圆♥满♥了吧
So I guess this is all over now, huh?
还没
This isn't all over,
除非你说"Caitlin非常养眼"
until you say, "Caitlin is entertaining."
Caitlin非常养眼
Caitlin is entertaining.
然后"从今往后
And, "From now on,
我不会把自己的想法大声说出来"
I'll keep my opinions to myself."
从今往后我不会把自己的想法大声说出来
From now on, I'll keep my opinions to myself.
然后"每天早上起床
And, "In the morning,
我裤子里穿的都是圆筒短袜"
I usually stuff a tube sock down my pants."
我就知道
I knew it!
谢谢 Charlie
Thanks, Charlie.
你居然让Regis Philbin打电♥话♥给Caitlin了
Hey, you got Regis Philbin to call Caitlin.
你就像是穿盔甲的骑士
You're like a knight in shining armor
捍卫自己的公主
defending the fair maid.
别把我的干架说得这么娘
Don't sissy up my fistfight.
我觉得你为Caitlin做了一件了不起的事
Well, I think what you did for Caitlin is wonderful.
我不是为了夸奖才做的
I'm not looking for praise.
主要是为了让Philbin搞清楚 谁比较牛逼
Bottom line is when Philbin left there, he knew who was boss.
好吧
Yeah, right.
对了 Carter
By the way, Carter,
我要怎么才能拿到哔-直升机停机许可证啊
how do I get a permit for a helipad?
你们即将见证
You are about to witness the realization
纽约的一大重要成就
of a major achievement for New York.
如果不是经由梦想家们的不懈努力
This would not have been possible
这项成就是不会达成的
without the tireless efforts of visionaries
尽管他们时常被遗忘
who so often go without credit.
我指的当然是我自己和Lassister先生
I am, of course, referring to myself and Mr. Lassiter.
让我们来看看恐龙长啥样吧
Let's take a look at our dinosaur.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表