剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
你叫我陪你打壁球 我打了
You ask me to play racquetball... I play.
你丢给我一堆工作 我做了
You pile work on me... I do it.
我一次都没抱怨或向你求助过
Not once do I complain or ask for help.
你难道没想过
Did it ever occur to you
我希望你向我求助吗
that I wanted you to ask me for help...
想过我希望感觉到自己被需要吗
that I'd like to feel needed?
困扰你的原来是那个吗
That's what's bothering you?
谁知道呢
Maybe.
你给了我别人没给过的机会
You gave me a chance when no one else would.
我想让你知道你没选错人
I wanted to show you you didn't make a mistake.
事实上
The truth is, sir,
没有你的帮助我不可能做好工作
I can't do this job without your help.
我压力山大 都没睡觉
I mean, I'm stressed out. I haven't slept.
这是你说来哄我的罢了
Oh, you're just saying that to make me feel good.
是真的 我都掉发而且得胃溃疡了
No. I'm losing hair. I'm developing an ulcer.
那真是太好了
Well, that's fantastic!
也别期望太高了
Don't get your hopes up,
但是我胆固醇真的高得危险
but my cholesterol levels are dangerously high.
那就这么说定了
Well, so it's decided, then.
从现在开始我们要像一个团队一样
From now on, we're going to help each other...
互相帮助
work as a team.
很高兴我们好好谈了
I'm glad we had this talk.
帮我个忙行吗
Do me a favor?
如果Caitlin问起
If Caitlin asks,
就说我们是靠扳手腕解决的
we settled this by arm-wrestling.
噢 你确实在掉发
Ooh, you are losing hair.
我刚订了只梭鱼
I just purchased a dwarf barracuda,
需要你签个字好让我付款
so I need you to sign this so I can be reimbursed.
呼哈
Hoo-ah!
不要
No.
先生 梭鱼退不掉的
Sir, you can't return a dwarf barracuda.
我要花掉加的全部薪水
It's gonna take all my pay raise
才能付得起
t-to pay for it.
帮我说服他 Charlie
Talk to him, Charlie.
你在说什么啊 Paul
What you talkin' 'bout, Paul?
让他赢
Just let him win.
让他赢
Just let him win.
够久了 - 够久了
That's long enough. - That's long enough.
三局两胜
Best two out of three?
当然
Sure.
让他赢
Just let him win.
让他赢
Just let him win.
我是说
I mean...
让他赢
Just let him win.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表