剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
你的车停在残疾人车位上了
You're in a handicap spot.
我知道 但今天是星期天啊
Yeah, I know, but it's Sunday.
星期天也有残疾人
People are handicapped on Sunday, too.
你看 我本不想说的 但我是市长
Look, I... I hate to do this, but, uh, I'm the mayor.
嗯 我注意到了
Yeah, I picked up on that.
哦 对了
Oh, and by the way,
谢谢你没通过我们涨工资的议案
thanks for not approving our pay raise.
我就知道早晚要遭报应
I knew that would come back to bite me in the ass.
所以说市长吃了停车罚单
So the mayor got a parking ticket?
他肯定气死了
He must have flipped.
其实他给那个警♥察♥升职了
Actually, he gave the cop a promotion.
那个警♥察♥从停车管理部门
Officer carney made the rare leap
升迁去了拆弹部队 很少见呢
from parking enforcement to bomb squad.
周末跟Mike过得如何
How'd the weekend go with Mike?
你们好好谈了吗
You guys talk?
是啊 我们决定只做朋友
Yeah, and we decided to just be friends.
他太忙了 都6个月了
He's really busy with his career and after 6 months,
异地恋实在太辛苦了
the long-distance thing was too much.
6个月 该死的 Carter 赢了分手赌局
6 months? Damn! Carter won the breakup poll.
我赢了
I won?
太好了
Yes!
你们居然拿我的恋情什么时候结束这件事
I can't believe you guys organized a poll
组织起一场赌局
on when my relationship would fall apart.
算不上是组织
I wouldn't say it was orgnized.
我们就是把信息统计了下
We just sort of threw something together.
你们知道吗 我不在乎
You know what? This doesn't bother me.
我现在状态非常好
I'm in a really good place right now,
我已经准备好专注于自己的事情了
and I'm ready to focus on me.
"准备好专注于自己"
"Ready to focus on me."
是我的
That's mine.
嗨 这是什么啊
Hey, what's this?
我正在搬家大甩卖♥♥呢
Oh, I'm having a moving sale.
自从Claudia搬去修道院
See, since Claudia entered the convent,
我就准备从我们家搬出去了
I gotta move out of our old apartment.
有什么东西想买♥♥吗
Can I interest you in anything?
谢啦 Paul
Thanks, Paul,
但是我对用了一半的除臭膏实在没兴趣
but I'm really not in the market for a half-used deodorant stick.
Paul 那是我的西装
Paul... that's my suit.
你特意说了"Paul 请拿上它"
You specifically said, "Paul, please take this."
去干洗店
To the cleaners.
Paul 这是一套800块的西装
Paul, this is an $800 suit!
只要超低价150块马上就是你的了
Which can be yours right now for the low, low price of $150.
125卖♥♥不卖♥♥
I'll give you $125 for it.
成交
Done.
犹豫就没了 不好意思
You snooze, you lose. Sorry, man.
新闻发布会怎么样
How did the press conference go?
糟糕极了 他们听说了我违章停车的事
Terrible, they heard about the parking incident
于是指责我不尊重残疾人
and accused me of being insensitive to the handicapped.
我热爱残疾人
I love the handicapped.
我倒希望越来越多的人残疾来着
I wish more people were handicapped.
那你怎么对记者们说的
Well, what did you tell the reporters?
对我来说回避问题很简单
It would have been easy for me to sidestep the issue...
说点空洞的大话就好了
you know, throw out a few hollow platitudes...
但是我一句也没想出来
but I couldn't think of any.
所以我就承诺说
So instead I promised to build
在市政厅新建一个轮椅便道
a new wheelchair ramp here at city hall.
Caitlin
Oh, Caitlin...
我听说了你分手的事
I heard about your breakup.
记住 黑夜过去 就是黎明
Remember there's always darkness before the dawn.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
这就是我经常对记者说的空话
That's the kind of drivel I could have used on the reporters
抱歉
Sorry.
Caitlin 现在你单身了
Caitlin, now that you're single,
不免会犯些错
it's inevitable you'll slip up
约个炮什么的
and have a few nights of meaningless sex,
这很正常
and that's okay.
你也和大家一样有需求嘛
You have needs like anyone else.
谢谢你哦 这是什么
Thanks. What's this?
我的传呼机号♥
My beeper number.
Caitlin 别听Stuart的
Caitlin, don't listen to Stuart.
你不该仓促就去约会的
You shouldn't start dating until you're ready.
Carter说得对
Carter's right.
你该等等
You should wait...
理论上讲 6到7周
ideally, 6 or 7 weeks.
如果你再能生个私生儿子
And, if you could have a male child out of wedlock,
我就赚大了
I would be in fat city.
如果是对双胞胎 那我就富可敌国了
And if you could have twins, I would own fat city.
不好意思 各位
Sorry, guys,
对我来说要从分手里走出来
but for me to get over a breakup,
至少要6个月
it takes me a minimum of 6 months.
前2个月
The first 2 months,
我闷闷不乐 光吃油炸食品
I sulk and eat nothing but fried foods.
接着2个月
Second 2 months,
我看奥普拉的节目 狂吃巧克力
I watch Oprah and stuff my face with chocolate.
最后2个月 我就
And the last 2 months I...
节食
diet?
各位
Guys...
我要跟Caitlin谈谈
I gotta talk to Caitlin.
好吧 你听到了
All right, you heard him.
散了 大伙儿 别撅嘴
Heel-toe, people. No pouting.
Carter 你也是
You too, Carter.
骗子
What a gyp!
Caitlin 你不能浪费6个月时间来伤心
Caitlin, you can't waste 6 months feeling sorry for yourself.
浪费吗 我很珍惜这段时间的
Waste? I cherish this time.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去炸一份特色沙拉了
I have to go deep-fry a chef salad.
我外婆曾经给过我一个很棒的建议
My grandmother once gave me some great advice.
她说 "Charlie 治愈心伤只有一个办法
She said, "Charlie, the only way to mend a broken heart
去约一炮"
is to go score yourself a piece of tail."
我的意思是你不能坐在这儿浪费生命
My point is you can't sit around and let life pass you by.
你需要回到正轨
You need to get back out there.
那个人怎么样
What about that guy?
他挺可爱的
He's kind of cute.
他岂止可爱
He's better than cute.
看那些 男性特质
Look at those man features.
约他出去
Ask him out.
我不能随便找个人去约会
I can't go out with some random guy.
你多虑了 随意一点
You overthink everything. Be more spontaneous.
嘿 你 这样问可能有点唐突
Hey, you... I know this is the thought of last minute
不过你有没有兴趣
But would you be interested
今晚跟这个女人去约会
in going out with this woman tonight?
当然
Sure.
我叫Lloyd
My name's Lloyd.
Caitlin
Caitlin.
Carmine餐厅 8点
Carmine'suf8f58:00?
我会去的
I'll be there.
太好了
Fantastic.
我要是个姑娘 活动肯定丰富
If I was a chick, I would get so much action.
该死的 残疾人便道在哪呢
Where the hell's my ramp?
先生 我们才刚开始
Sir, we just started.
我的声誉都寄托在这件事上了
My reputation is at stake here.
搞不好会有被贴上"反残疾人市长"标签的危险
I'm in danger of being labeled the anti-handicapped mayor.
这个便道必须快猪加鞭完成
This ramp must be finished aspca!
先生 我们在休息 喝杯咖啡
Sir, we're taking a coffee break.
要成功 就得身体力行
you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
先生 - 别找借口 我接管这个项目了
Sir... - No "buts". Gentlemen, I am taking over this project.
好吧 你说了算
Okay. You're the boss.
很好
All right.
第一件事
First thing first.
谁想来杯星巴克
Who wants Starbucks?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表