剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
如果我影响到你了 就告诉我
Let me know if I'm disturbing you.
Charlie Caitlin要 过来了
Charlie, Caitlin's on her way...ln.
要我告诉她这儿收费吗
Should I tell her there's a cover charge?
不 让她在外面等一下
No, just keep her out there for a second.
下来吧 你跳太久了
Come on, you've been dancing too much.
坐下吧
Sit down.
坐好 放松 读点闲书
Sit down, relax, do some casual reading.
<内陆城市发展的经济理论>
"Economic theories of inner-city development"?
笑的时候别出声哦
No laughing out loud.
看看这印刷 多精美啊
Ooh, look at that fine print.
给 戴上我的眼镜
Here, put on my glasses.
看看我理解的对不对
Let me see if I got this straight.
你的意思是
So what you're saying is,
随着社会的城镇化
with the urbanization of society,
农耕经济体系坍塌解体了
agrarian economies are unsustainable?
太精辟了
It's fascinating!
哦 嗨 Caitlin
Oh, hi, Caitlin.
还好吗 Mindy
How's it going, mindy?
我头疼
My head hurts.
嘿 是Paul的女朋友啊
Hey, it's Paul's girlfriend.
我们刚在讨论东欧的问题
We were just discussing the problems in eastern Europe.
Charlie一直想讨论
That's what Charlie was trying to do.
我主要是想挠他痒痒
I was mostly trying to tickle him.
告诉Caitlin你刚才正在说战争
Tell Caitlin what you were saying about war.
战争不好
It's bad.
Mindy 以防见不到 先祝你有个愉快的旅程
Mindy, if I don't see you, have a great trip.
想一想 从上飞机开始
Just think, once we get on that plane,
我们能在一起呆整整96小时呐
we will be together for 96 straight hours.
我头开始疼了
Now my head hurts.
在明年游♥行♥时添加一个真正的土著居民气球
We accept your offer of an authentic native American float
我们接受这个提议
in next year's parade.
如果你们想把那个气球射下来
If you want to shoot down that balloon,
我们百分之百支持
we support you 100%.
先生
Sir...
那个巨大的胸罩我能留着吗
Can I keep the giant brassiere?
这个提议不错
Well, this is a fine offer.
但是我不能同意
But I can't accept it.
我们解决的都只是气球的问题
All we've solved is the balloon problem.
我们还得谈谈这几百年来的不公
We have still got hundreds of years of injustices to address,
只有所有问题都解决了我们才能离开
and we're not leaving until we deal with each of every one.
Bondek 煮一壶咖啡吧
Bondek, put on a pot of coffee!
先生 我不认为喝壶咖啡的时间能够解决这些问题
Sir, I don't think we can wrap that up over one pot of coffee.
你知不知道我们让他们作何感想
Do you have any idea how we've made these people feel?
我们的所为就像一个忘恩负义的女儿
Why, we have acted like an ungrateful daughter
答应了和她爸爸一起过感恩节
who promises to have Thanksgiving with her father
却因为她的朋友买♥♥了套房♥子
but goes to Vail on a whim
就一时兴起去了韦尔
because her friend scores a condo!
土著居民们等这些话已经等了300年了
The native Americans have waited 300 years to hear those words.
能让我们单独谈下吗
Could you excuse us for a second?
Charlie 有件事我得坦白
Charlie, I have a confession to make.
你的女儿放你鸽子去滑雪了吗
Your daughter blew you off to go skiing?
你一眼就能看透我
You read me like an open book.
几个月来 我一直盼望她能来看我
I have been looking forward to her visit for months.
她喜欢吃的东西我都买♥♥了
I bought all of her favorite foods,
我整理了她的卧室
I made up her bedroom,
我甚至上阁楼去
I even went up in the attic
把她收藏的唱片
and brought down her record collection
和她的一大袋牛至叶都拿了下来
and her big bag of oregano.
她却为了找乐子而抛弃了我
And she ditches me for a good time!
我很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我感到好孤独
I feel so alone right now.
你有Mindy
I mean, you've got mindy.
Carter有Stuart
Carter's got Stuart.
Paul有
Paul's got...
Caitlin
Caitlin.
你女儿还小啊
Your daughter's young.
孩子们都是这样的
It's what kids do.
但是她为了去派对而丢下了我
But she abandoned me to go party.
你也曾经这样对待过你的父母吗
Did you ever do that to your parents?
我今年就这么干的
I'm doing it this year.
先生 这个感恩节她没有陪你
Sir, just because she skips one Thanksgiving
并不代表她不爱你
doesn't mean she doesn't love you.
没错 你说的对 我瞎担心什么呢
Absolutely, you are right. What am I worried about?
她是个好孩子
She's a good kid.
实际上 我听说她周末大部分时间都要
In fact, I know she's spending most of the weekend
和朋友们一起做饭
cooking with friends.
她让我把牛至叶快递给她
She asked me to fedex her the oregano.
要是我 我就不填寄件人地址
I wouldn't put a return address on that.
Paul
Paul!
Paul 我受够了 我要告诉你妈妈
Paul, I have had it! I am telling your mom!
不 不 别啊
No..no..You can't!
Abby 我要告诉你一些事
Abby, there is something you need to know.
好吧 就这样了
All right, that's it.
我要和你分手
I'm dumping you.
什么
What?
不用求我 给过你机会了
Don't beg. You had your shot.
Paul 告诉你妈妈真♥相♥吧
Paul, just tell your mother the truth.
好吧
Okay.
妈 Caitlin是同性恋
Mom, Caitlin's gay.
我要出去(出柜)了
I'm out.
没错 你出柜了
Yes, you are.
你应该感到骄傲 宝贝
You'd be proud, honey!
Paul 你是不是有什么要告诉我
Paul, is there something you want to tell me?
妈 我从没和Caitlin在一起过
Mom, I was never dating Caitlin.
我那样说
I just told you that
只是不想让你因为Claudia离开我
because I didn't want you to be disappointed
而感到失望
that Claudia left me.
我不想让你知道我不是个完美的儿子
I didn't want you to find out that I wasn't the perfect son.
我没有完美的婚姻或完美的职业
I don't have the perfect marriage or the perfect career,
既然都说到这了
and while we're at it,
我从没当过高中橄榄球队队长
I was never captain of the high school football team.
我只是个器械管♥理♥员♥
I was just the equipment manager.
那次脑震荡是怎么回事
What about the concussion?
我被一个拉拉队长给打了
I got kicked by a cheerleader.
虽然现在看上去并不好
It may not seem like it now,
但是和Claudia的结束也许是最好的结果
but what happened with Claudia is going to end up for the best.
相信你的妈妈
Trust your mother.
好吧
Okay.
我太为你骄傲了
And I couldn't be more proud of you.
你贴心 聪明 而且帅气
You're caring and intelligent and handsome.
更不用说你还是个国际汽车大奖赛赛车手
Not to mention you're a grand prix racecar driver.
我确实是 妈妈
That I am, mom.
我确实是
That I am.
下午好
Good afternoon.
今天3点44分
at 3: 44 today,
我下令射击一个脱离游♥行♥队伍的气球
I issued an order to shoot down a renegade parade balloon.
几分钟前
Just minutes ago,
一组杰出的特警
an elite SWAT team
成功的执行了'放气'行动
successfully carried out operation "Deflation."
没有人员伤亡
There were no casualties.
不好意思
Excuse me.
噢 我刚被告知在这次行动中
Oh, I have just been informed that during the operation,
加菲的气球被友军击中
the garfield balloon was hit with friendly fire.
我们为他和他的家人而祈祷
Our prayers go out to him and his fam...
最后一点
one final note.
给在科罗拉多州韦尔的人一个建议
A message to the people of vail, Colorado...
适量喝酒
drink responsibly
并且绝不要轻信滑雪教练
and never trust a ski instructor.
听着 Charlie
Listen, Charlie,
我只想来祝你在牙买♥♥加玩得开心
I just wanted to tell you to have fun in Jamaica.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表