剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
早上好 Carlos
Morning, Carlos.
嘿
Hey!
我叫Carter
It's Carter.
说了一百遍了 我叫Carter Heywood
For the hundredth time, it's Carter Heywood.
我是少数事务部长
I'm the head of minority affairs.
把我名字记住 有那么难吗
Learn my name! Is that so hard?!
我觉得他是在跟Carlos打招呼
I think he was talking to Carlos.
Carlos
Carlos...
听上去和Carter挺像的
That sounds pretty close to Carter...
有点太像了
a little too close.
从今儿起 你就叫Reynaldo了 懂了吗
From now on, su nombre es Reynaldo, omprende?
你们还有谁想改名吗
Anyone else want their name changed?
我觉得没了
I didn't think so.
嘿 怎么样了
Hey! How's it going?
对于市长的问题
I think I've come up with a solution
我想我有解决办法了
to the mayor problem.
我的计划中包括马用麻醉剂
It involves a horse tranquilizer,
另外 你得扮成风♥骚♥的牙科保健师
and you dressing up as a saucy hygienist.
听我说完 这里有个小圈套
Now, hear me out, 'cause there's a catch.
我们还有个问题 Blake作为助理完全不合格
We have another problem... Blake is completely incompetent.
你必须得炒了他
You have to fire him.
我
Me?!
你为什么不去炒他
Why don't you fire him?
我可以炒他 不过那就尴尬了
Well, I would, but it might be awkward
因为我想给他办个送别派对
because I'm kinda spearheading his going-away party.
好吧 我去炒他 但你得承认
Fine, I'll fire him, but you have to admit
你雇用他完全是因为他的帅脸
that you hired him based on his looks.
这样肤浅的一个小胜利
Will a shallow victory like that
真的会让你自我感觉良好吗
really make you feel better about yourself?
我也不知道 Caitlin
I don't know, Caitlin.
如果我的腹肌更紧实的话
Maybe if I had tighter abs...
也许我会更自信
I'd be more secure,
我就不需要这小小的胜利了
and I wouldn't need it.
好吧 你赢了
Fine... you win.
他的长相干扰了我的判断力
His looks may have clouded my judgment.
现在快去炒了那性感有型美臀男
Now fire his hot, sculpted ass!
你觉得他会预料到被炒吗
You think he sees it coming?
围得这么严实 我想炒他都挤不进去
I don't think Blake sees anything coming.
好了 女士们 回去工作吧
Okay, ladies...Back to work.
不
No!
防晒指数只有9
Spf-9...
还是在八月吗
In August?!
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
嘿 Charlie
Hey, Charlie.
我需要和Blake谈谈
I gotta talk to Blake.
好吧 可别急于求成啊
All right, don't get pushy.
2点导师指导会 在我办公室
2:00 mentor meeting, my office.
女士们 女士们 虽然Blake不在了
Ladies, ladies, just 'cause Blake is gone
并不意味着派对就结束了啊
doesn't mean the party has to end.
好吧 我们再联♥系♥
We'll talk later... all right.
Blake 在这种办公室里工作
Blake, working in an office like this
可能会很困难
can be very difficult.
别放弃啊 兄弟 你做得很好
Oh, don't give up, bro... you're doin' fine.
我该怎么说合适呢
How do I put this delicately?
虽然有你在这儿很好
As great as it is to have you here,
但是你不在的话 这里会更好
it would be even greater to not have you here.
Charlie 我忘记
Charlie, I forgot to...
我打扰你们了吗
am I interrupting?
不 不 我只是在通知Blake我们得炒了他
No, no, I was just telling Blake that we have to let him go.
就这样了吗
Just like that?!
哇哦 我从没想到会这样
Wow, I-I never saw that coming!
对此我们都很震惊
It's a shock to all of us.
好吧 我们至少也该给你办个送别派对
Well, the least we could do is throw a going-away party.
虽然这么晚才决定
It's kind of last-minute,
但我大概也能筹办出些东西
but I can probably pull something together.
这是宣传♥单♥
Here's a flier.
先生 我能和您谈一谈吗
Sir? Can I talk to you for a second?
好的 只要不是让我去看牙医就行
Sure, as long as it's not about seeing a dentist.
他是谁
Who's he?
这是Ian
He's Ian...
预算分♥析♥师
The...budget analyst.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
做预算的工具
Budget...tools.
听着 先生
Look, sir,
待会会给你念一大串数字
there's gonna be a lot of numbers coming your way,
不如你往后躺 放松 把鞋脱掉
so why don't you lean back, relax, take your shoes off.
好吧
All right.
说'啊'
Say "Ahhh."
我们来看一下下个会计季度
Let's take a look at the next fiscal quarter.
哇 你还真是重视你的数字啊
Wow, you take your numbers seriously.
预算分♥析♥师为什么要把他的手放到我的嘴里
Why does the budget analyst have his hands in my mouth?
先生
Sir...
别叫我'先生' 这人是个牙医
don't "Sir" Me! The man's a dentist!
简直难以置信
I don't believe this!
我明确地告诉过你 这个问题不予讨论
I specifically told you that this issue was closed!
我只是想帮您
I'm just trying to help.
那就设计欺骗我吗
By trying to trick me?
Charlie,我知道你来市政厅的日子不长
Charlie,I know you haven't been in city hall that long,
但是这儿不是这么办事的
but that's not how things work around here.
你是说Mike从来没设计过你
You say Mike never tricked you?
是的 他从不设计我
No, he never did.
当然了 他有时会隐藏真♥相♥
Oh, sure, he occasionally hid the truth
以操控我做些我不想做的事
to manipulate me into doing things I didn't want to do,
但他从没设计过我
but he never tricked me!
先生 我不是要向您推销二手车
Sir, I'm not trying to sell you a used car here.
我只是想帮助您
I'm just trying to help you.
您需要去看牙医
You need to see a dentist.
我的牙医 已经去世了
My dentist...is gone.
所有我关心的人都离我远去了
All the people that I care about are gone...
Marsh医生 还有Mike
Dr. Marsh...Mike.
一切都在改变
Everything's...changing.
所以 你告诉你的牙医们
So, then, you just tell that goon squad of yours
让他们别用手碰我的嘴
to keep their hands out of my mouth
永远别碰
once and for all.
我不是个小孩
I am not a child,
别像对待小孩一样对待我
and I won't be treated like one.
先生 您忘记穿鞋了
Sir, you forgot your shoes.
我才不在乎呢
I don't care.
Charlie
Charlie...
市长为什么穿着袜子到处乱转
Why is the mayor running around in his socks?
我让个牙医扮成预算分♥析♥师
I had a dentist pose as the budget analyst
试图骗他把牙补好
to try to trick him into having his tooth fixed.
这计划居然不管用吗
And that plan didn't work?
我是个政♥治♥策略师 不是心理医生
I am a political strategist, not a therapist.
市长想找一位能握住他双手安抚他的人
The mayor's looking for someone to hold his hand,
我并不擅长那个
and I'm just not very good at that.
所以你现在感到有些沮丧
So you're feeling frustrated right now...
有点受伤 感觉被别人利用了
a little hurt... taken advantage of?
是的
Yes.
你真是个娘们
You are such a girl!
这家伙的个人问题
This guy's personal problems
对我的工作有很大干扰
are really interfering with my job.
你的工作就是解决他的个人问题
His personal problems are your job.
管理一个城市不仅仅关乎政策 还关乎情感
Running a city isn't just policy. It's about feelings.
我试了 那不管用
I tried... it didn't work out.
市长现在就靠他自己吧
The mayor's on his own here.
既然我们谈到了情感问题
And while we're on the subject of feelings,
你居然说我'娘们'
that girl thing...
人家很伤心
that really hurt.
里面人好多啊
It's crowded in there.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表