剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
听说你昨天晚上被Caitlin三振出局啦
Rumor has it you struck out with Caitlin last night.
不不不不 一切都在计划之中 老兄
Oh, no, no, no, no. Everything is under control, my friend.
三连击不管用
The 3-step plan wasn't working,
所以我换了个路数 装好男人
so I switched to the nice-guy routine.
带她散了会儿步
I took her for a walk,
出去喝了杯咖啡
we went out for coffee,
听她讲她的想法感受
I listened to her talk about her feelings,
叽叽喳喳 叽叽喳喳
blah, blah, blah.
嘿 Scott 你有没有想过
Hey, Scott, did it ever occur to you
多尊重Caitlin一点
to try treating Caitlin with a little respect?
没有啊 不过谢谢你提醒我了
No, but thanks for sharing that with me.
她肯定很吃这一套
She will totally eat that up.
你要知道
I want you to know
如果没有你 我肯定做不到这一切的
that I couldn't have done this without your help.
和她在一起的时候 我会想你
When I'm with her, I'll be thinking of you.
这么说好像怪怪的
That came out wrong.
别管Caitlin了
You know what? Forget Caitlin.
我们上一次一起玩已经是什么时候的事情了
When was the last time we did some male bonding?
我们去野营吧 就你和我两个人在帐篷里
We are going camping... you and me alone
找一个没有其他人打扰的地方
in the middle of nowhere in a tent.
这么说好像怪怪的
That came out wrong.
我们去赌城
We are going to Vegas.
开两间房♥
Two rooms.
你这样真的很奇怪
You know, you're acting really weird.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你不会是为了Caitlin的事情嫉妒吧
You're not jealous about Caitlin, are you?
不 天呐
No. Oh, God.
她是不是跟你说了电梯里的事
Did she tell you some story about an elevator?
没啊 发生啥事了
No. What happened?
什么都没有 电梯里压根什么事都没发生
Nothing. Nothing happened in the elevator.
你就是忘不掉啊 是不是
Can't get it out of your mind, can you?
Susan本来已经逃不出我的手掌了
I had Susan right in my hands,
结果就这么被Stuart抢跑了
and Stuart just took her away from me.
别这样 Paul 这是常有的事
Come on, Paul, this kind of thing happens all the time.
是吧 Charlie
Right, Charlie?
当然
Sure.
我从Paul手里抢走的姑娘数都数不过来
I've stolen tons of chicks from guys like Paul.
谢了 老大
Thanks, boss.
好了 Paul 不要这么沮丧
Come on, Paul, don't be so down on yourself.
记住
Remember... this is not
你和Stuart并不是在比赛
a competition between you and Stuart.
早上就爱闻失败者的味道啊
I love the smell of loser in the morning.
嘿 你只不过赢了第一次约会而已
Hey, you scored the first date,
但是Paul Lassiter是个斗士
but Paul Lassiter is a fighter.
这一切还不算完
This is far from over.
这是要挑战我的意思吗
That sounds like a challenge.
Paul会和她共进晚餐 带她去看芭蕾舞表演
Paul's gonna take this woman to dinner and the ballet.
然后呢 你就成了可怜的傻瓜
When he's through, You are gonna look like a pathetic fool.
豪言壮语啊 Paul
Strong words, Paul.
你有这能耐实现吗
You man enough to back them up?
Paul不喜欢你这语气
Paul doesn't like your tone.
那你又能怎样呢
What are you gonna do about that?
他会让Susan看到你真实的一面
He's gonna make sure Susan sees you
一个好色的骗子
for the lecherous fraud you really are.
你竟然敢跟我这么说话 胆儿挺肥啊你
You got a lot of nerve, talking to me like that.
Scott 谢谢你处理了市长的诉讼
Scott, We can't thank you enough for settling the mayor's case.
那个模特太凶狠了
That model was vicious.
她不肯放过我
She came after me
好像我是配了调料的色拉一样
like I was a salad with dressing.
是我的荣幸 市长
It was my pleasure, sir.
作为律师 我的理想就是帮助别人
As a lawyer, I'm all about helping people.
而作为男人
And as a man,
我的理想就是找到对的那个人 对她矢志不渝
I'm all about committing myself to the right woman.
你这想法已经很少见了
This is such a refreshing attitude.
我老家那边的人tt
Where I come from,
我们到现在还坚持传统价值观
we still believe in traditional values.
洛杉矶么
L.A.?
让我们举杯庆祝
Well, let's have a toast
我洗刷冤名
to the clearing of my good name.
一想到我就来气
To think that that model
那个模特竟然指控我威胁社会安全
accused me of being a danger to society.
嗷 我的眼睛
Ow! My eye!
该撤了
Well, time to go.
我抄近路从厨房♥走好了
Think I'll cut through the kitchen.
请你了
Enjoy.
你的大衣都皱了
Look, Your coat's getting all wrinkled up.
我帮你把大衣拿去寄存好了
Why don't you let me take it to the coatcheck for you?
Scott真不错
Scott is great.
我已经厌倦了和那些满脑子都是钱
I am so sick of dating guys
说来说去都是开什么车的人约会
who are all about their money and the kind of car they drive.
他很成熟
I mean, he's a real grown-up.
我们想要
We'd like...
终于还差最后一步就手到擒来了
I am finally one move away from the end zone.
给你点提示 Caitlin很喜欢那种
Let me give you a little tip, Caitlin is really into guys
赚大钱开炫车的男人
who make a lot of money and drive flashy cars.
这方面你还不够外露
You haven't been playing that up enough.
我这就加大马力
I'm all over it.
不好意思 麻烦给我来一瓶你们这里最好的香槟
Oh, excuse me, Would you bring us a bottle of your best champagne?
"最好的香槟"的意思
By "Your best champagne," I mean
就是你们这里最贵的香槟
your most expensive champagne.
赶紧上
And please hurry.
我不想把我的保时捷911 Turbo
I don't like to leave my Porsche 911 turbo
就这么停在街上
parked in the street.
我超爱那款车
Oh, I love that car.
要不要我载你出去兜兜风
Maybe you'd like to get out of here and go for a drive?
好啊 我先去下洗手间
Sure, let me just go to the ladies' room first.
好吧 事态有点严重了
All right, this is getting out of control.
你这不废话嘛
Oh, you're telling me.
我只有三分钟时间去找辆保时捷来
I got about three minutes to find a Porsche.
我们得好好谈谈
We need to have a serious discussion.
当然 明天早上我会告诉你所有细节的
We will, I'll give you full details in the morning.
好吧 你和Caitlin的事情给我立刻结束
All right. This thing with Caitlin ends right now.
你突然发什么神经
Why are you flipping out?
因为你的行为像个白♥痴♥一样
Because you're acting like an idiot.
嘿 我玩得很开心啊
Hey, I'm having a good time.
你怎么就长不大呢
Why don't you grow up?
哟 你还说我啊
Look who's talkin'.
别推我
Don't push me.
推了又怎样 你还能打我不成
What are you gonna do? Hit me?
老兄 我那只是反问句而已
Dude, that was rhetorical!
哎哟 哎哟 哎哟 看来某人一个人待在家里
Well, well, well. Looks like someone's sitting home alone
Paul可是和Susan出城玩儿去咯
while Paul is out on the town with Susan.
等等 等一下
Wait, Wait a minute.
一盘租来的片子 一箱红酒
A rented movie, a box of wine,
两份Hungry-man盒饭
two hungry-man dinners.
你这是在约会
You're on a date.
嗨 Carter
Hi, Carter.
Susan Paul在哪儿
Susan, where's Paul?
我中途跑了
I ditched him
那舞蹈表演太蠢太无聊了
halfway through that stupid, boring dance performance.
蠢而且无聊哦
Stupid and boring.
"Pas de death"是今年最出色的
"Pas de death" Is this year's definitive
外百老汇实验性芭蕾舞表演
off-Broadway experimental ballet.
那家饭店怎么样
What about the restaurant?
没劲死了
Oh, it sucked!
又做作又拘谨
It was so pompous and stuffy.
做作而且拘谨
Pompous and stuffy.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得Paul也许是比你文化水平高太多
I think Paul may be too cultured for you.
我还觉得他是基佬呢
Well, I think he may be gay.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表