剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
早
Morning...
市长
Sir.
早上好 Caitlin
Good morning, Caitlin.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
Carter
Carter.
大家早上好
Morning, everyone.
早 - 早
Morning. - Morning.
市长
Sir.
我们不谈市长的外套了吗
So, we're not talking about the mayor's outfit?
我的外套怎么了
What's wrong with it?
没什么
Nothing...
如果您准备去卖♥♥Vans定制鞋的话
If you're selling customized Vans.
我没干净衣服穿了
I ran out of clean clothes.
为我工作了20年的管家上个礼拜辞职了
My housekeeper of 20 years quit last week.
她只留了一张条
All she left was a note saying,
"再见 Randall 家里的手纸和Ajax漂白剂都用完了"
"Goodbye, Randall. You're out of paper towels and Ajax."
别担心 市长 我们尽快帮您再找一个
Don't worry, sir... we'll find you someone else right away.
看 这是我以前用的名片
Oh, look... one of my old business cards.
"Randy Winston 摩羯座"
"Randy Winston, capricorn."
搞笑一下而已
It was just a gag.
你什么星座的
What's your sign?
白羊
Aries.
绝配啊
Ooh, perfect.
我不要听借口 Phil 帮我把跑道清干净
I don't need excuses, Phil. I need those runways cleared.
Charlie 六个月前你刚开始
You know, Charlie, 6 months ago when you started...
现在多派几辆铲雪车去机场
you get those snowplows out to the airport now,
否则我把你家的号♥码
or I'm going to give 20,000 stranded travelers
给两万个滞留旅客
your home phone number.
Charlie 六个月之前你刚开始
You know, Charlie, 6 months ago when you...
Charlie Phillips议员来申请
Charlie, Councilman Phillips wants approval
想要一个新的花♥园♥办公楼
for a new office park.
跟那个牛皮大王说要想我批准
Tell that blowhard he'll get approval
除非他支持市长的保障房♥计划计划
when he backs the mayor's low-income housing plan.
Charlie
You know, Charlie...
六个月前我刚开始
6 months ago when I started here...
继续说啊
Go on.
您刚才就说到这句
That's where you left off.
是啊 六个月前 你刚开始的时候
Ah, yes... 6 months ago... When you...
我有过质疑 很多人当时都有
I had my doubts... A lot of people did.
他们说你放弃了有前途的工作
They said that you threw away a promising career.
他们说你的职业生涯到头了
They said you were washed up.
他们说你是失败者
They said you were a loser.
他们是谁啊
Who are these people?
但你向他们证明了自己
And you proved them wrong,
这是我对你的谢意
so as a small token of my gratitude,
希望你能收下这个
I'd like you to have this.
我 市长
I... sir...
这是Sandy Koufax签过名的棒球
That's your Sandy Koufax autographed baseball.
我不能收
I-I can't accept that.
我知道你很喜欢这个
I know how much you admire it.
我想送给你
I want you to have it.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
继续保持就行了
You just keep up the good work.
喔 对了
Oh, and by the way,
谢谢你在这么短的时间里帮我找了件外套
thanks for finding me a suit on such short notice.
如果有这个需要 我还是很有路子的
I can be pretty resourceful when I need to be.
对不起迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
知道这是65年那场完全比赛Koufax用的球吗
Do you realize this ball is from Koufax's perfect game in '65?
那又怎样
Yeah, What's the big deal?
只是个棒球而已
It's just a baseball.
这球值一万五
It's worth $15,000.
好一个美丽的棒球
It's so beautiful.
Charlie
Hey, Charlie!
准备好今晚打扑克了吗
Up for the big poker game tonight?
对不起 我另有安排
Sorry, I got plans.
每次玩扑克你都有自己的安排
You always have plans on poker night.
我知道了 你就是不想和我们玩
Oh, I get it... you just don't want to hang out with us.
怎么了 我们太呆了吗
What's the matter... we too nerdy?
太不会搭讪小姑娘
Too unskilled with the ladies?
在餐厅偷吃餐前面包
Does it embarrass you
是不是让你尴尬了
when we steal rolls in restaurants?
不 完全无关
No, that's not it.
那是什么
What is it?
没什么 去哪里玩
It's nothing. Where's the game?
就在我家是吧
It's at my place, isn't it?
八点 - 到时见啦 Chuck
8 o'clock. - See ya there, Chuck.
球
Ball!
只是和他们玩一个晚上牌而已
Just one night of poker with the guys...
不会出什么事的 对吧
No big deal, right.
能出什么事啊
Why would it be a big deal?
说实话
well be honest,
我在赌博这件事上有点小的历史遗留问题
I used to have a little problem with gambling.
有多"小"
Define "Little."
我会过分投入
I'd get carried away,
我的家具也会就这么"投入"进去
and then so would most of my furniture.
你干嘛不和他们直说呢 他们会理解的
Why don't you just tell them? They'll understand.
他们很希望我能和他们一起玩
It means a lot to them if I hang out with them.
而且我会控制住的
Besides, I got it under control.
我就乖乖坐着 随便输两把牌
I'm just gonna sit there, purposely lose a couple of hands,
喝点啤酒 就这样
drink a few beers, and that's it.
你有还没上瘾的东西吗
Is there any vice you haven't indulged in?
您这是在干嘛
What are you doing?!
用微波炉转咖啡 我就是这么心灵手巧
Microwaving my coffee, like the can-do guy that I am.
您是不是把匙子一起放进去了
Did you leave a spoon in there or something?
没 没什么问题
Nope, we're okay.
市长 您很忙的 不该亲自做这个
Sir, you are too busy to be doing this.
我们真的得给您重新找个管家了
We really have to find you a new housekeeper.
谁说的 管家辞职简直是塞翁失马
Nonsense! Losing my housekeeper was a blessing in disguise.
是时候该自力更生了
It's high time I became more self-sufficient.
还记得那次您自己除草吧
Remember the time you tried to mow your own lawn?
可怜的小松鼠完全没想到会这样
Poor little squirrel never saw it coming.
好吧 如果你坚持这么做
Well, if you gonna do this,
至少找个人问问怎么做
at least have someone show you the ropes.
你太乐于助人了 Caitlin
What a generous offer, Caitlin.
我们从买♥♥东西开始 就今天晚上下班以后
We can start by grocery shopping tonight after work.
我
Me?!
来嘛 一定会很有趣的
Come on... it'll be fun.
培根好了
Bacon's ready.
Paul
Paul!
你跟不跟
Are you in or out?!
现在底池多少了
What's the pot up to?
85美分
85 cents.
你要加就是一角
The bet's a dime to you.
我跟
I'm in.
Paul 这种瓶子只值五分
Paul, recyclables are only worth a nickel!
在佛蒙特州就值一毛
It's a dime in Vermont!
我有三张J 谁比我大
I got 3 Jacks. Anybody beat that?
没有
No.
到爸爸这儿来
Yeah! Come to papa!
回家路上有口香糖吃啦
I'm gettin' a pack of gum on the way home,
是你们出的钱给我买♥♥的哦
and guess what... you guys are payin' for it!
好了 到我坐庄
All right, my deal.
我们玩五牌扑克
5-card draw is the game.
天呐
Oh, boy.
这手牌不太好
Oh, I have a terrible hand.
我应该要弃牌的 我应该
I should fold. I should fo...
不过 不 我重在参与
you know what? No... I'm gonna play just for fun,
就算这局我肯定会输
even though I'm probably gonna lose.
你们看懂Paul是演哪出了吗
Anyone got a read on Paul?
要牌吗
Cards?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表