剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
那是我老婆
That's my wife.
她真是个漂亮的女人
She's a handsome woman.
我们到了没
Are we there yet?
再说最后一次
For the last time...
这是巡逻 因此没有"到了"这一说
this is a ride-along. There is no "There."
有的只是40年的命悬一线的工作
Just 40 years of life-threatening work
以及少得可怜的养老金
followed by a lame city pension.
你还舒服吧 市长大人
You comfortable, Mr. Mayor?
当然 嘿 这个妓♥女♥是谁
I sure am. Hey, who's the hooker?
那是人家老婆
That's his wife.
双收入的家庭
2-income family...
真勤劳
industrious.
真无聊
Boring.
我猜Carter和Stuart那边更有趣
I bet Carter and Stuart are seeing more.
Caitlin居然含沙射影
I can't believe Caitlin implied
说咱们是一对儿
that you and I are like a couple.
太可笑了
It's ridiculous.
俩男的就不能只是朋友么
Can't two guys be friends
为什么要误解我们
without people getting the wrong idea?
嘿 我能喝点可可么
Hey, can I have some cocoa?
行 你的是红的那头 我那头是蓝的
Yeah. Yours is the red one, mine is the blue.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
我已经说过了
I already did that.
我竟然因为这个错过看<幸存者>
I can't believe I'm missing "Survivor" For this.
那么
So...
第一次在巷子里小便吗
First time urinating in an alley?
你看起来好熟啊
You look familiar.
你高中是在惠林顿上的么
Did you go to high school in Wellington?
是啊
Yeah.
你是Randall Winston
You're Randall Winston.
你不认识我了么
Don't you recognize me?
Chad Follansbee
Chad Follansbee.
天哪 Follansbee
My God... Follansbee.
好多年没见了吧
It's been years.
我们可是老交情了 对不
We had some good times, didn't we?
想当初当校长O'keefe在检查宿舍的时候
Remember when headmaster O'keefe was doing that dorm search
我偷偷的把大♥麻♥烟卷放到你的口袋
and I slipped that joint into your pocket?
哦 你救了我一命
Ooh, you saved my butt!
那是你做的啊
That was you?
你后来怎么了
Whatever happened to you?
在他们在我身上发现大♥麻♥之后
After they found that on me,
他们就把我送到少年劳♥教♥所
they shipped me off to reform school.
等我出来之后 就没有什么好学校愿意接受我
By the time I got out, no decent school would take me.
孤独 又没文化
Uneducated and alone,
我跌入犯罪的深渊之中
I slipped into the dark clutches of crime,
无法自拔
and I've never been able to break free.
好了 过去的就过去吧
Well, enough about the past.
嫌疑人1030在移♥动♥中
Possible 1030 in progress.
青少年被目击带了一把手♥枪♥
Teen spotted with a handgun...
这里是8号♥车
Unit 8 responding...
代号♥3开向嫌疑人1030
code 3 to that possible 1030.
给我1020做支持 结束
Give me a 1020 on some backup. Over.
我可是司空见惯了
You spend enough time in one of these,
马上能上手
you pick stuff up.
你们两个留在这
You two stay here.
我是认真的
I mean it.
听着 要是进去没有发现抢劫案
Listen, if you go in, and there's no robbery,
你能给我带张彩票和一些抗酸剂么
would you grab me a lotto ticket and some maalox?
也许这些小屁孩看到了什么 去和他们聊聊
Maybe those kids saw something. Let's go talk to 'em.
你去吧 我呆这 我给你做掩护
You go on over. I'll stay here. I'll cover you.
用什么
With what?
我有很高音调的尖叫声
I have a very high-pitched scream.
嘿 小屁孩 你们宵禁后还在外晃悠什么
Hey, kid, what are you doin' out past curfew?
哪来的什么宵禁
There's no curfew.
别耍什么小聪明 我基本上算是一名警♥察♥了
Don't crack wise with me. I'm practically a cop.
你口袋里的是什么
What's that in your pocket?
巧克力棒
A milky way.
是么 我们看看就知道了
Yeah, we'll see about that.
巧克力 奶油杏仁味的
Chocolate...Nougat...
好吧 这个解除警报 好吧 滚吧
All right, this clears. All right, beat it.
我不想再在这周围看到你了
I don't want to see you in this neighborhood again.
我们站在我家门口好嘛
We're standing in front of my building.
好吧 进去吧
All right, go on in.
但是我要把这个留作证据
But I'm keeping this as evidence.
嗨 我能问你们几个问题么
Hi. Can I ask you guys some questions?
你有看见一些长相可疑的小孩在附近晃悠么
You see any suspicious-looking kids around here?
嘿 你们跑什么呀
Hey, where you goin'?
嘿 回来
Hey, get back here!
我中弹了
I'm hit!
一定会很开心的
This is going to be great.
我们马上就要坐在泳池旁
We're just going to sit by the pool
喝着冰镇果汁朗姆酒和玛格丽塔酒
and drink pinacoladas and margaritas
还有杜松子酒和"托尼卡"
and gin and "Tonicas."
给点反应吧 我用西班牙语的口音讲英语诶
Come on. I said an English word like it's Spanish.
你最喜欢的
You love that.
我只是觉得对不起Charlie
I just feel bad about Charlie.
你可以回来的时候再澄清误会
You can clear things up when we get back.
说的也是 假期一定会很棒
You're right. It's gonna be a great vacation.
我去拿一些杂♥志♥ 飞机上见
I'm gonna get some magazines. I will meet you on board.
现在已经确认
It has been confirmed
副市长Charlie Crawford
deputy mayor Charlie Crawford
今晚遭受枪击
was shot tonight
在一次警方突击行动中
while taking part in a police drive-along.
现在还没有进一步的情况
We have no further details at this time.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这个病人胸口有枪伤
We've got a gunshot wound to the chest...
大规模失血
massive blood loss.
准备给他做手术
Prep him for surgery.
你应该顺道来我房♥间吃晚餐
You should stop by my room for dinner.
这儿有索尔兹伯里的牛排
We'll have Salisbury steak,
开些苹果汁
peel the lid off some apple juice...
你还是回床上去吧
Let's just get you into bed.
别急啊
Slow down!
我的保险费包了两天的费用呢
My insurance pays for two days.
你真没必要这么急的啊
You don't have to rush things.
干得好 Charlie
Excellent job, Charlie.
中弹这主意太聪明了
Getting shot was a stroke of genius.
不是 我的意思是 媒体现在忙着挖这个新闻
I mean, the press is eating this up.
他们就没时间揪着我犯罪率的问题了
and they're off my back about the crime problem.
对了 你怎么样了
By the way, how are you?
子弹擦伤我的大腿
The bullet grazed my thigh.
医生说我可能会有些疼痛症状
They say I might experience some aching.
得了吧 你纯粹是为了让我内疚
Ooh, stop. You're making me queasy.
先生们
Gentlemen...
我们从事发地点附近公♥寓♥楼
We got the surveillance video
拿到了监控录像
from the apartment building near the shooting.
你们会觉得很有意思的
I think you'll find it interesting.
我中弹了
I'm hit!
画面太模糊了
Kind of grainy.
看不太清发生了什么
Tough to tell what happened.
Charlie 我很抱歉
Charlie, I'm sorry.
我不希望这个改变你对我的看法
I hope this doesn't change your opinion of me.
很遗憾
Sadly...
确实没有
No.
太爽了
That feels great!
得先走了 Goldstein先生需要我
I have to go. Mr. Goldstein needs me.
他哪点比我重要了
What does he have that I don't?
心搏停止
Cardiac arrest.
天呐
Oh, my God.
看到新闻以后 我就尽快赶过来了
When I heard what happened, I got here as fast as I could.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表