剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
对不起 Carter 我搞砸了 Susan抛下我走了
Sorry, Carter, I blew it. Susan ditched me.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
Paul 对不起
Oh, Paul, I'm sorry.
我只是觉得我们不合适
I just don't think we're right for each other.
对我来说 你太成熟世故了
You're way too sophisticated for me.
Carter叫我这么做的啊
Carter told me to act that way.
我们今天晚上的活动我一点都不喜欢
I didn't enjoy a single thing we did tonight...
除了 "Pas de death"
well, with the exception of "Pas de death."
我被深深震撼到了
I mean, that blew me away.
所以你并不是那样的人咯
So you're not really like that?
当然不是
Oh, no.
我这人很简单的
I'm just a simple man.
我喜欢爵士乐队音乐和律政悬疑片
I enjoy big-band music and legal thrillers
还有纪念币
and commemorative coins.
我竟然还以为
And here I thought you were
你是个无趣又爱装的笨蛋呢
this boring, pretentious jerk.
你这是侮辱我的好朋友Carter
You're insulting my good friend Carter.
我要跟你说明白
Well, I got news for you...
如果你不喜欢Carter 就等于不喜欢我
you don't like Carter, you don't like me.
但我喜欢你啊
But I do like you.
好嘞 我们走吧
Okay, let's go!
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
Bye.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我竟然输给了Paul
I just lost a woman to Paul.
那我呢
What about me?
她彻彻底底否认了我这个人
She rejected everything I'm about...
我的文化和我高雅的品味
my culture, my refined taste.
我有办法让你开心起来
I know what will make you feel better...
<鳄鱼作恶时 III>
"When crocodiles go crazy III."
我来开红酒
I'll unbox the wine.
鳄鱼闯进了房♥车营地
Alligator in the trailer park.
就不该这时候洗皮卡嘛
Bad time to wash the pickup.
昨天到底怎么回事
Okay, what happened back there?
你干嘛突然和Scott打起架来
Why did you get in a fight with Scott?
不是打架
That wasn't a fight.
只是我们大学时候玩的游戏
That's an old college game.
叫做"我揍你"
It's called "I punch you."
你以后玩这个游戏 尽量先出拳
If you ever play, try to go first.
如果你是要保护我的名誉 大可不必
If you were protecting my honor, you don't have to.
Scott又不是第一个追我的人
Scott's not the first guy to hit on me.
我能照顾好自己的
I can look after myself.
我知道
I know that.
那你怎么突然发飙了呢
Then what made you snap like that?
我也不知道 我和Scott这么多年
I don't know, Scott and I have been going out
都是这样一起出去勾搭女人的
and picking up women for years,
但我一看到他昨晚的作为
but when I saw him doing it tonight,
我 我就控制不住
I-I just lost it.
这点理由根本不够 我要知道到底为什么
That's not good enough. I want to know why.
因为他是在勾搭你 而你是我的朋友
Because he was doing it to you, and you're my friend,
你可以找到比他更好的男人
and you deserve better than that.
我好感动
I'm so touched.
这是我听过的最贴心的事情了
It's the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
你的声音怎么了
What's going on with your voice?
因为很难得嘛 别告诉我你一点都不感动
This is a special moment. Tell me you're not moved.
靠
Oh, damn.
给我张纸巾
Hand me a tissue.
就是这样 尽情地
That's it, let it out.
鞋子都沾上血了
I got blood on my loafers.
Charlie 我知道Scott是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Look, Charlie, I know Scott's a player.
但我看得出
But deep down, I can tell
他的本质还是很诚实细腻的
he's an honest, sensitive person.
你是没看到他发现保时捷被偷了的时候
You should have seen him break down
那崩溃的样子
when he realized his Porsche was stolen.
我知道他很重视你的
I know he thinks the world of you.
你该找他谈谈
You should talk to him.
你说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
走吧 我和你一起出去
Come on, I'll walk out with you.
别自恋了好嘛
Get over yourself.
没事了吧
Are we cool?
嗯 没事了
Yeah, we're cool.
吹瓶冠军居然成了大律师
I cannot believe the kegmaster is a big-time lawyer.
你也成了纽约市的副市长
And you're the deputy mayor of New York.
看来我们都在变成熟啊
I guess we're maturing.
成熟的人都玩什么
What do mature guys do?
打高尔夫
They golf.
想去打高尔夫么
Wanna go golfing?
我们可以带点酒
I guess we should bring some beers.
带点姑娘
And some dates.
除了高尔夫 其他两样我都很喜欢
I'm loving everything except the golfing.
那就去酒吧 我们可以看别人打高尔夫
Let's go to a bar. We can watch golf.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表