剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我相信现在Julia现在和你一样很难受
I'm sure Julia feels just as bad as you.
她可能正独自一人 脆弱无助 内心绝望
She's probably alone, vulnerable, desperate.
可以约她么
Is she listed?
对着啤酒含泪独酌也没有意义
I guess there's no point in crying in my beer.
我至少尝试干了一次
I mean, hey, I gave it a shot.
我再也不想听人说"干了"
That's the last time I ever want to hear "Shot."
或者"一口闷"抑或"那个不♥穿♥胸罩的女人喝酒免费"
Or "Shooters" Or "Free drinks for the blonde with no bra."
至少现在你知道一段感情的代价了
At least now you know what it takes to be in a relationship.
也许下次事情会有所不同
Maybe next time things will be different.
你呢 你准备放弃你的计划么
What about you? You decide to abandon your schedule?
不 从现在开始 每天12点大12点15
No, from now on, every day from 12:00 to 12:15,
都是"没人管的疯玩时间"
it's "Unsupervised playtime."
你可真是够狂野的
You are a wild woman.
我想今晚该结束了
Well, I guess it's time to call it a night.
我还不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
我也是
Me either.
好吧
Okay.
你想干嘛呢
So, what do you want to do?
不知道
I don't know.
*我想知道爱为何物*
*I want to know what love is*
*我想让你来告诉我*
*I want you to show me*
*我想感受爱为何物*
*I want to feel what love is*
Charlie的办公室 我就知道
Charlie's office! I knew it!
Stuart 你从哪搞到那个手环的
Stuart! Where did you get that bracelet?!
Meg给我的 她说你想送我的
Meg gave it to me. She said you wanted me to have it.
还戴着耳环
Still wearing the earrings.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表