剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
市长的前妻竟然写了本暴露隐私的书
I can't believe the mayor's ex-wife wrote a tell-all book.
这是要毁了市长啊
She's ripping him to shreds.
我看到27页了 没什么不妥的啊
I'm up to page 27. I haven't read anything bad.
翻下页
Turn the page.
哇 天啊
Oh, boy.
我可不希望有人写本书描述我的性事
I hope nobody writes a book about how I make love.
我们五个都这么想
That makes five of us.
大家早上好啊
Good morning, everyone!
我正读Helen的书呢 看了几页 很赞啊
Boy, I'm reading Helen's book, and so far, I am lovin' it!
我猜猜 你看到27页了
Let me guess... you're up to about, page 27?
对 越写越精彩了
Yeah. It just keeps getting better.
我迫不及待要读下去
I can't wait to read on.
那个婊♥子♥
That whore!
Caitlin 市长把自己锁在办公室里
Caitlin, the mayor's locked himself in his office.
对于那本书他真的很生气
He's really upset about the book.
他有读第16章吗
Did he read chapter 16?
那个荡♥妇♥
That tramp!
读了
Yes.
你得替他去吃顿午饭
Anyway, you have to cover a lunch for him.
他要跟一个网络巨富洽谈
He's meeting with some Internet millionaire
给纽约公立学校系统捐巨款的事情
about a big donation to the New York public school system.
得了 为什么总得我去拍这些富人的马屁
Come on! Why do I always have to schmooze those boring rich people?
是Tim Connelly
It's Tim Connelly.
Tim Connelly啊
Tim connelly!
他被选为纽约最好钻石王老五
He was voted New York's most-eligible bachelor.
别提这个了
Don't rub it in.
我还耿耿于怀
I'm still not over that.
他马上会到的
He'll be here any minute.
现在吗 哦 我发型怎么样
Right now?! Oh, how's my hair?
我哪知道 看着挺好
I don't know. It looks fine.
Angie
Angie?
你可以甩一下
You can use a flip.
好多了
That is better.
你好 我是Tim Connelly
Hi. I'm Tim Connelly.
你好 我是Caitlin Moore
Hi. I'm Caitlin Moore.
你好 Charlie Crawford
Hi. Charlie Crawford.
恭喜你当选王老五
Congratulations on that bachelor thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望你不介意由我来替市长接待你
I hope you don' mind but I have to fill in for the mayor.
市长就是个花瓶罢了 这样更好
The mayor's just eye candy. This will be better.
那就一起午餐吧
Lunch it is.
我爱午餐
I love lunch.
Carter 自从你决定要戒烟以来
Carter, since you decided to quit smoking,
你变得相当烦躁啊
you are really edgy.
你去嚼戒烟口香糖吧
Why don't you have some of your nicotine gum?
我倒是想 但总有人从我这儿偷拿
I'd like to, but someone keeps stealing it.
我也不知道为嘛
And I don't know why.
戒烟口香糖实在太容易上瘾了
Nicotine gum is highly addictive.
我跟你说
I'll tell ya,
我从Carter桌上拿的那新口香糖
that new gum I took from Carter's desk...
实在太棒了
Fantastic!
有好戏看了
And the fun begins.
市长怎么样了
How's the mayor holding up?
不太好 我要去跟他谈谈
Not well. I'm gonna go talk to him.
你得知道
You should know
市长郁闷的时候
when the mayor gets depressed,
他举止会有点古怪
he gets a little weird.
我能处理
I can handle it.
哇 他光着身子
Yeah, he's nude.
他还能更怪异吗
Does he get any weirder?
他戴上那个皮革的橄榄球头盔了吗
Is he wearing his old leather football helmet?
没有
No.
他还能更怪点的
He gets a little weirder.
你还好么 市长 - 我糟透了
How you holding up,Sir? - I'm terrible.
就跟她的书不够恶毒似的
As if her book isn't bad enough,
媒体对我的性事大加嘲弄
the press is having a field day with my sex life.
看看这个
Read these.
"失业率坚挺 市长可没有"
"Unemployment rises. Mayor doesn't."
"此书销量达到高♥潮♥ 他妻子却从来没有"
"Book sales reach climax unlike wife."
这句其实写得挺讨巧
That's actually pretty clever.
"市长床上功夫不行"
"Mayor bad at sex."
他们都不试着稍加修饰了
They're not even trying.
抱歉 市长 我明白有多艰难(硬)
I'm sorry, sir. I know how hard...
有多困难
how difficult this must be.
我现在得反击
I need to make a stand right here.
我是说全面性的抵♥制♥媒体
I'm talking full media boycott.
这有点极端了
That's a little extreme,sir.
Charlie 我来告诉你男人的原则有多么重要
Charlie,let me tell you how important it is for a man to have principles.
男人的原则是很重要的
It's very important for a man to have principles!
先生 你还要和警♥察♥局长参加重大的新闻发布会啊
Sir, you've got that big press event with the police commissioner.
你来吧
You do it.
哦 不行 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
不 我不善于娱乐大众
No, I'm not very good at entertaining big crowds.
没有比这更难受的事儿了
Nothing makes me more uncomfortable.
我错了
Correction.
我得承认
I have to admit.
我从没如此享受一顿工作午餐
I have never enjoyed a business lunch so much.
我想我们得感谢市长前妻
I guess we should thank the mayor's ex-wife
多亏她把市长羞辱得不肯见人
for humiliating him into seclusion.
这么年轻有为是个什么感觉啊
How does it feel to accomplish so much at such a young age?
金钱和成就是很好
The money and success are nice.
但如果没有人与你分享
But it's all meaningless
那些都是空的
if you don't have someone to share it with.
哦 看那甜点
Oh.Look at those desserts!
那么 你在寻找什么样的另一半呢
So, um, what are you looking for in that special person?
要有共同的兴趣
Well, someone who shares my interests.
我爱弗兰克·卡普拉的电影 - 哦 我也是
I like Frank Capra movies. - Oh, me too!
我爱在中♥央♥公园里轮滑
I like rollerblading through central park.
我也是
Me too.
我爱科幻小说
I love science fiction.
我 也爱啊
Me...Too.
你是<星际使命>迷不
Are you a fan of "Galactic mission"?
那是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
太棒了 我和几个朋友今晚要
That's great. Some friends and I are going
这个小型的<星际使命>聚会
to this "Galactic mission" Get-together tonight.
你要来吗
You want to come?
乐意至极
I'd love to.
8点左右去接你 - 好
I'll pick you up around 8:00. - Great.
我得走了
I've got to go.
用Peldron指挥官的话说
Or as commander Peldron would say...
冲向宇宙的边缘 - 冲向宇宙的边缘
To the edge of the universe... - To the edge of the universe...
然后 - 然后
And... - And...
返航 - 超越
Back! - Beyond!
超越
Beyond!
找这个呢
Looking for this?
那是Carter的口香糖
That's Carter's gum.
我明白了 你想要为难我
I see. You're gonna make me jump through hoops
再给我想要的
so I can get what I want.
不
No.
给你
Here.
天 Stuart 这么友好不像你的风格啊
Jeez, Stuart, it's not like you to be nice.
这是戒烟口香糖
It's nicotine gum.
我要让你上瘾
I'm enabling your addiction,
再从你的痛苦中获得快♥感♥
and I'll derive pleasure from watching you suffer.
好 好 好 随便吧您
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.
哦 美味啊
Oh, yeah!
Paul
Paul!
原来是你拿了我的口香糖
You're the one that's been stealing my gum!
还给我 那是我的
Give it back to me. It's mine.
Paul 听我这个烟民一句话吧
Paul, take it from a smoker,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表