剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
待会儿见
I'll see you guys later.
进展怎样 市长先生
How's it going, Mr. Mayor?
很好
Oh, a-ok.
很高兴我亲自动手参与了这个项目
I'm so glad I decided to go hands-on with this project.
告诉你吧 最让人感到自豪的事情
I tell ya, there's nothing like the pride a man feels
就是亲手制♥造♥了一样东西
when he's built something with his own two hands.
很好 孩子
Okay, son,
这一锤我感觉应该不错
I have a good feeling about this one.
猜我脑子里想的单词 以C开头的
I spy...Something that begins with the letter "C."
天花板
Ceiling.
不对
Nope.
你喜欢喝的东西
It's something you'd like to drink.
氰化物
Cyanide.
不对 是可乐
No, a coke.
哈 我又赢了
Ha! I win again.
我去喝点水
I need some water.
这有水
Oh, there's water here.
别的水
Other water.
今早挺挂念你的
Missed you this morning.
Paul早上预算会议的时候拿了个小桶
Paul brought a pony keg to the budget meeting.
谁说"赤字"就得喝一口水
You had to drink every time you said deficit.
我刚玩了第五十遍猜字游戏
I just played my 50th game of I spy.
我整晚都在这
I have been here all night!
你闻起来是有点味道
You smell a little gamy.
你需要护士给你来一次海绵擦洗浴
You may want to get a nurse to give you a sponge bath.
失配一下
Would you excuse me a minute?
进去告诉他你是我的未婚夫
Go in there and tell him you're my fiance?
我们分分合合
We've been on-again, off-again,
但就是不能没有彼此
and we just can't stay away from each other.
明白了
Gotcha.
性生活好到忘不了
The sex was too good.
给我进去
Get in there!
嗨 Lloyd 我是Charlie
Hi, Lloyd, I'm Charlie.
稍等
One second.
我要完成我的伸展练习
I just need to finish my stretching exercises.
啊天呐
Oh, yeah!
我不是医生
I'm not a doctor,
不过我觉得你不该做这个动作
but maybe you should stop doing that.
我们得聊一聊Caitlin
We need to talk about Caitlin.
她是一个很好的女人
She's an amazing woman.
当马踢到我的时候我以为我要死了
When those horses hit me, I thought I was a goner.
但是当我被拖过洛克菲勒中心的时候
But as I was being dragged past rockefeller center,
我想到的全是她的笑脸
all I could picture was her smiling face.
告诉你 她是支撑我活下去的唯一理由
I tell you, she's the only thing keeping me going.
你们俩是怎么认识的
How do you guys know each other?
我们是表亲
We're cousins.
她父母是我爸还是我妈的兄弟姐妹
One of her parents has a sibling who's my father... or mother.
嘿 - 嘿 Caitlin
Hey. -Hey, Caitlin.
Charlie刚给我大概说了一下你俩的事
Charlie's just giving me the rundown on you guys.
对呀 我们分分合合的
Yup, we've had our ups and downs,
但我就是对他难以抗拒 太性感了
but I can't resist him, sexy devil.
我以为你们是表亲
I thought you were cousins.
我们非常亲密
We're very close.
来 表妹
Come here, cuz.
我最好先走了
Well, I better get a move on...
但我觉得你俩非常合适
But I have a good feeling about you two.
猜猜看 我脑子里想着一对可爱的情侣
I spy a cute couple.
他在这呢
Here he is.
住在那个宿舍里真是要了Paul的命了
Living in that dorm is killing Paul.
他失去知觉了
He's out cold.
没必要浪费布丁吧
No sense letting that pudding go to waste.
干嘛
What's goin' on?
Paul 你需要再找个地方住
Paul, you need a new place to live.
不可能
No way.
Mcleary宿舍太棒了
Mcleary house rocks.
我们知道市政厅这有个人
We know somebody right here in city hall
在招室友
who's looking for a roommate.
谁
Who?
邮件收发室的Larry
Larry from the mailroom.
你是说功夫小子Larry吗
You mean "Kung fu" Larry?
那家伙是个疯子
That guy's crazy.
你们想让我跟他住吗
You want me to live with him?
Paul 我们只是想帮忙
Paul, we're just trying to help.
你们突然又是我的朋友了是吗
Oh. All of a sudden you're my friends, huh?
你们对我撒谎说房♥间已经被租掉时
You weren't so friendly when you were lying to me
可没见你们拿我当朋友
about that apartment in your building.
没错 我问过你们的房♥东了
That's right. I spoke to your landlord.
他说那间屋子根本没被租出去
He said that apartment was never rented.
我不知道该说什么
Uh, I don't know what to say.
我来告诉你
I'll tell you this much.
宿舍里的那些人 他们偷我吃的
The guys in the dorm, they may steal my food,
在我公文包里倒剃须膏
put shaving cream in my briefcase,
在我的新闻稿上写满"打我的屁♥股♥"
and write "Spank me" On all my press releases,
但是至少他们接纳我
but at least they include me.
其实
Actually...
"打我的屁♥股♥" 那个是我♥干♥的
The "Spank me" thing was mine.
表妹
Cousins!
到底怎么回事
What the hell was that?!
对不起 我觉得很对不起他
I'm sorry. I felt bad for the guy.
非得让我和你表现亲热吗
And did you have to let me make out with you?
可能不用吧
Probably not.
那现在怎么办
Now what do we do?
我爸妈周末要出城
My parents are out of town for the weekend.
大伙儿 Lloyd快要出院了
Hey, guys. Lloyd's on his way over from the hospital.
他已经得到出院许可了
He's being released.
他康复了
He's healing?
该死的
Damn it!
我们让他被马碾了
We ran the guy over with a horse.
你应该想这样给了我们几周自♥由♥
You'd think that would buy us a couple of weeks.
好吧 就这么办
All right, that's it.
你去跟他说分手
You gotta break up with him.
我不能
I can't.
为什么不
Why not?
我受不了伤别人的心
I can't stand hurting people.
我喜欢等对方跟我说分手
I like to wait for guys to break up with me.
计划里唯一的瑕疵就是
There's only one flaw in that plan.
你实在是太性感了
You're insanely hot.
Caitlin 你看
Caitlin, look...
我害怕进入一段感情
I'm afraid of getting into relationships,
你则害怕跳出一段感情
you're afraid of getting out.
我们这样都不会遇到对的人
Neither one of us is gonna meet the right person
除非我们能克服这点
unless we get over it.
你知道吗
You know what?
你说的对
You're right.
我们出去直面他好了
Let's go out there and meet him head-on.
Paul 我们能谈谈吗
Paul, can we talk?
不能
I don't think so.
我们带了比萨
We brought a pizza.
你们想说什么吧
What's on your mind?
Paul 我们很抱歉
Paul...We just wanted to say we're sorry.
是吧 Stuart
Right, Stuart?
是是是 我们很抱歉 好了吧
Yeah, we're sorry. Whatever.
那间公♥寓♥还空着呢
The apartment's still available.
我们想让你做我们的邻居
We'd love to have you for our neighbor.
Stuart
Stuart!
是啊 你就像那一股清冽的空气
Yeah, you'd be a breath of fresh air.
给我个理由 为什么让我作你们的邻居
You give me one good reason why you want me to be your neighbor.
事实是
The thing is, uh...
因为
because...
即使我们老惹你 但你是我们的朋友
Even though we pick on you, you're our friend,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表