剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
Charlie - 早上好
Charlie - Morning,
你看没看我的座谈小组分♥析♥报告
Did you read my analysis of the focus group research?
可能看了吧 是在体育版吗
Maybe. Was it in the sports section?
我们不谈谈昨天的那个小吻吗
So we're not going to talk about our little kiss yesterday?
我不记得有这么回事啊
As far as I'm concerned it never happened.
给我看看你的报告
Let me see the research.
刚刚什么也没发生
That never happened, either.
抱歉我来晚了 我是不是来得不是时候
Sorry I'm late. Am I interrupting something?
是的 - 没有
Yes. - No.
咱们开始吧
Let's get started.
开始工作吧
Let's see the work.
同志们 那是我的腿
Okay, that's my leg.
抱歉 - 抱歉
Sorry. - Sorry.
咱们出发去联♥合♥国♥赴宴吧
Ready for our lunch at the U.N.?
有点小麻烦
We got a problem.
今天早上 我的司机非得要去做
This morning, my limo driver had to have
什么急性阑尾炎手术
an emergency appendectomy.
太可怕了
Oh, that's horrible.
是 是 我很感激你的关心
Yeah, I appreciate the concern,
但是一天不带司机死不了人
but one day without a driver won't kill me.
你们可以坐地铁去呀
Why don't you guys just take the subway?
呵呵
Yeah.
然后我们去吃个路边摊如何
And after that, we'll eat food from a street vendor.
Angie 别把电♥话♥接进来 我有很重要的会议
Angie, hold my calls. I've got an important meeting.
怎么总赶上这事
That keeps happening.
可不是
I know.
太诡异了
It's weird.
不如这样
You know what?
咱们出去约会吧
Why don't you and I go out on a real date?
情侣约会一样的约会么
A date date?
是 是
Yes...Yes.
我没搞笑
It's not that funny.
我说了两次 '是的' 因为你说了两次"约会"
I said "Yes" Twice 'cause you said "Date" Twice.
不是 我是笑你哪来的这个想法
I'm laughing at the thought of us dating.
我无意冒犯
I mean, no offense,
但你不是可以出去约会的那种型
but you're not really the dating type.
那我是哪种型
What type am I?
在办公室里亲热的那种型
The making-out-in-the-office type.
这倒是
Can't seem to shake that.
不 你只不过是对我有偏见
No, you've got the wrong impression of me.
Caitlin 你能过来一下吗
Caitlin, can you come in here?
你干嘛
What are you doing?
你会跟Charlie约会吗
Would you date Charlie?
情侣约会那样的约会吗
You mean date date?
Charlie人很不错呀 也是个好朋友
Well, Charlie's a great guy and a good friend.
你会跟他约会吗
Would you date him?
要我说 他又幽默
I mean, he's fun.
又聪明 有浓密的秀发
He's...Smart. He's got nice hair.
Caitlin
Caitlin...
好吧 我不会
Fine. I wouldn't date him.
后排没冰块了
We're out of ice back here.
冰格在左边
Ice chest on the left.
没想到您会这样
I can't believe you're doing this.
开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding?
我一直憧憬着开开豪车
I've always wanted to drive one of these boys.
我同意 这车开得多稳
Yeah, this is a smooth ride.
又慢又稳
A smooth, slow ride.
*慢慢开*
*slow ride*
*嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 切可闹 嘟 嘟*
*doo doo doo-doo chicka doo-doo*
*放轻松*
*take it easy*
*嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 切可闹 嘟 嘟*
*doo doo doo-doo chicka doo-doo*
*我的情绪很棒*
*I'm in the mood*
*嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟*
*doo doo doo doo*
*节奏称心*
*the rhythm is right*
*嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 切可闹 嘟 嘟*
*doo doo doo-doo chicka doo-doo...*
市长先生
Sir? Sir?
咋啦 - 我们到了
What? - We're here.
你妹 没停车的地方了
Damn. There's no parking.
咱们可快迟到了
Well, listen, we're running late.
我就跟这辆车并排挤挤吧
I just better double-park here.
这宝贝
Yes, this baby,
跟一般的车没什么区别
It's just like a regular car...
就是长点
only longer.
Charlie跟Julia有约会
So, Charlie's got a date with Julia.
Charlie喜欢这个女娃
Charlie likes a girl.
有人被丘比特射中啦
Somebody got bitten by the lovebug.
拜托 我只是开玩笑
Come on! I'm just kidding around!
抱歉 我觉得我真爱上Julia了
I'm sorry. I guess I really like Julia.
她和我平时约会的女人们很不一样
She's so much different from the women I usually date.
她又聪明 又坚强
She's smart, she's tough ...
有咪♥咪♥
owns a bra.
我非常紧张
I'm just nervous.
每次我动真感情
Every time I really like someone,
都没个好结果 好像我是天煞孤星
things go wrong. It's like I'm jinxed.
才不是这么回事呢
That can't be true.
之前我疯狂爱着一个叫Laura的女孩
one time I was crazy about this girl, Laura.
我们处的很不错 直到她过生日
everything was fine until her birthday.
我给她买♥♥了蛋糕 按岁数插好了蜡烛
I got a cake and put a candle for each year.
你放了太多根吗
You put on too many candles?
起火烧了她的头发
Set her hair on fire.
太过分了
Once again,
那家高大上餐厅又拒绝了我的预订
cafe superieur refuses to give me a reservation.
更可气的是他们拒绝我时说的话
You know what they're saying when they reject me?
"小子 你还不够格 一边凉快去吧"
"You're not good enough for us. Screw you."
我不信他们能这么跟顾客说话
I don't think they're saying that.
他们给我留言了 想听吗
It's on my voice mail.
Carter 帮帮忙
Carter, I need a favor from you.
你认识咱楼的Kurt吧
You know that guy Kurt in our building?
我又被他抓到干洗偷过界了
I got caught piggybacking on his laundry again.
偷过界是什么
What's piggybacking?
就是你把自己的衣服
It's when you add your clothes
加到别人去送洗的包里
to someone else's laundry,
然后在别人取走洗好的衣服前拿回来
and you take it out before they get back.
总之 他不肯还给我了
Anyway, he's taken my laundry hostage.
真没品
I mean, you talk about no class.
帮我跟他谈谈呗 把衣服还给我
Would you do me a favor? Talk to him.
啧 Paul
Aw, Paul.
那人让我毛骨悚然 他痴迷我
That guy gives me the creeps. He's infatuated with me.
人家不就给你写了一封情书吗
He wrote you one love letter.
有78页好不好
It was 78 pages.
咱在高大上餐厅有人
I got a connection at cafe superieur.
帮我搞定衣服 我帮你搞到位子
You do this for me, I'll get you a reservation.
好吧 我去找他
All right. I'll do it.
你最好能兑现
But you better come through.
没问题 哥们罩你
I will. Of course. I will.
喂 高大上餐厅吗
Hello? Cafe superieur?
我是Paul Iassiter
Yeah, this is Paul lassiter.
我是纽约市长办公室的新闻秘书
I'm the press secretary for the mayor of New York.
我要订一个今晚的位子
I need a reservation for tonight.
是吗
Oh, yeah?!
你才一边凉快去
Well, screw you, too!
Charlie 我得承认
Charlie, I have to admit...
我今晚很开心
I'm having a great time.
哇 明火不能靠近女士
Whoa. Nothing flammable near the lady.
你是不是有点紧张
You seem a little nervous.
我只希望今晚能顺顺利利
I just want tonight to go well.
谢谢
Thank you.
Charlie 你居然有胆子再来
Charlie, you have some nerve showing up here.
咱们一夜风流之后
We spend the night,
你再没联♥系♥过我 现在你倒跑这约会来了啊
you don't call, then come here with a date?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表