剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
这就是你一直以来做的心口不一的事 不是么
That's that whole "Opposite" Thing you do, right?
不是
No.
就是说"是"咯
Which means "Yes."
我总算是搞明白了
I think I'm getting this.
破天荒第一次 我可以在周末和兄弟们一起出来
For the first time in weeks, I get to be out with the guys,
做些想做的事了
doing whatever I want.
伙计们 让我们好好享受
So, gentlemen, let's make it count.
没错 一起享受
Yeah! Yeah! We're with you!
好家伙
You're the man!
再多喝点玛格丽特
One more of these margaritas,
那家伙就开始像布拉德皮特了
and that guy's gonna start looking like Brad pitt.
怎么 我还得在聚会上扮直男么
What, I have to be straight to party?
就是这样 老兄 野性全开吧
Dude! Dude! He's a wild man!
看这招 我在大学里学的
Check this out. I saw this in college.
干得好
Yes! All right!
看看那边那个讨厌鬼
Look at that stiff over there.
你能想象么
Can you imagine?
每日每夜和同一个女人呆在一起
Being stuck with the same woman day and night.
共度人生么
Sharing a life together.
为什么我就做不到呢
Why can't that be me?
这是怎么了
Whoa! What's happening here?
让我们来干一杯
Let's have a toast.
Claudia 以前常给我做烤面包(toast)
Claudia used to make me toast.
伙计们 还记得这招么
Hey, guys, remember this?
并不是这样的
It's not the same.
你知道我一直以来都想做什么吗
You know what I've always wanted to do?
吻一个陌生人
Kiss a complete stranger.
那就做吧 - 现在吗
Then do it! - Right now?
没错 简单得很 看着
Yeah,sure, it's easy. Watch.
我上了
Here I go.
我叫Caitlin
I'm Caitlin.
我是John
I'm John.
这是我太太 Judy
This is my wife... Judy.
太对不起了
I am so sorry!
恭喜了
Congratulations!
*我想知道爱到底为何物*
*I want to know what love is*
*我想让你来告诉我*
*I want you to show me*
*我想感受爱为何物*
*I want to feel what love is*
*我知道你能告诉我答案*
*I know you can show me*
"男人"之夜怎么样了
how's "Guys' night"?
很好
It's great.
下次 我会记者带上真正的"男人"
Next time, I may bring actual guys.
没关系 你可以和我和Meg 一起狂欢
That's okay. You can party with me and Meg.
我今晚没有那个心情去狂欢 总感觉有些不太一样
I'm really not in the mood to party tonight.Some feels different
没事的 Charlie
That's cool, Charlie.
娘 炮
Big...Wussy.
命运总是如此奇妙得把人们聚在一起
It's funny how fate brings people together.
你孤身一人 我也是
You're alone. I'm alone.
这一次 我老爸没有再死盯着我不放了
For once, my father isn't looking over my shoulder.
喂
Hello?
我明白我不能命令你回法学院读书
I realize I can't order you back to law school.
你是个成年人了
You're a grown woman...
一个成年女性是可以穿这个的
a grown woman who could use one of these.
他这样子正常吗
Is that the behavior of a normal man?
这只是他关心你的方式而已
It's the behavior of a man who cares about you.
我认为你想通过从法学院退学
I think you're trying to hurt your father
找个窝囊废男友来激怒你♥爸♥爸
by dropping out of school and having a loser boyfriend.
相信我 我也经历过
Believe me, I've been there.
你也退学了
You dropped out of school?
不 我曾做过窝囊废男友
No, I was the loser boyfriend.
对不起 Meg 我不能这么做
I-I-I'm sorry, Meg. I can't do this.
得了 Charlie 我们来找乐子吧
Come on, Charlie, let's have fun.
我朋友在市区有派对 狂欢后 也许我们还有节目呢
My friend's having a party downtown. And after that, who knows?
Meg 你很养眼 但是我有女友了
Meg, you're very attractive, but I have a girlfriend.
我有女友了
I have a girlfriend.
如果你了解我的话 你也会吃惊的
If you knew me, you'd be surprised, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我看到你们亲嘴了 Crawford
I saw that kiss, Crawford!
我跟你没完
I'm calling you out!
Bondek 拿着我的貂皮衣
Bondek, hold my mink.
你们好
Hi, guys.
Charlie
Charlie.
我知道我们本该分开一段时间的
I know we're supposed spend time to be apart,
但是我不得不来见你
but I really had to see you.
我们正在做寿司
We're in the middle of making Sushi.
竟然没人喊我来
And nobody called me?
Charlie 我能跟你谈一下么
Charlie, can I talk to you a second?
到底怎么了
What's going on?
我本来在酒吧过得很愉快
I had this great moment at the bar,
我迫不及待的想告诉你
and I couldn't wait to tell you about it.
当我在吻市长女儿的时候
I was kissing the mayor's daughter,
我满脑子想的都是你
but all I could think about was you.
你亲了市长的女儿吗
You were...Kissing the mayor's daughter?
这不是重点
You're focusing on the wrong part.
Julia 我准备好认真谈一次恋爱了
Julia,I am ready to be in an actual relationship with you.
我愿意去玩这些情侣游戏
I'm willing to play couple's games
看外国电影 做寿司
and go to foreign movies and make Sushi.
Charlie 我们都明白这不是真正的你
Charlie, we both know that's not you.
现在是了
It is now.
我已经厌倦了那些派对那些莺莺燕燕那些荒唐无度
I'm tired of the partying and the women and the craziness.
我已经享乐够了
I've had enough fun.
现在我想和你在一起
Now I want to be with you.
其实我想说 我已准备好投入感情了
What I'm saying is, I'm ready to commit to us
但是
Well...
我没有
I'm not.
不是我要说你 但是你有点坏了气氛
I don't mean to be critical, but you kind of killing the moment here.
你愿意好好谈一场恋爱是很好 但是
It's great that you're ready for a relationship, but...
你是要和我分手么
You're breaking up with me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
看来我不会再见到你们了
Well...Looks like I won't be seeing you guys anymore.
所以我只有一句话要说
So I guess there's only one thing left to say...
Doug 你的帽子游戏烂透了
Doug, your hat game sucks.
爸 我们必须谈谈
Dad... We have to talk.
我仔细考虑了你之前说的话
I've been thinking about what you said before.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come around.
我该怎么让你明白
How can I make you understand?
我不会回法学院的
I'm not going back to law school.
我以为这一切都计划好了
I thought we had a plan!
你会拿到法学学位 成为地方检察官
You were gonna get a law degree, become a D.A.,
然后嫁给俱乐部里的 Chip Henderson
marry Chip Henderson from the club.
Chip是基佬
Chip is gay!
在婚姻里 我们总要做出妥协的
In marriage, we all make compromises.
我只有一次生命
I get one life.
而我想按照自己的方式活
And I want to live it my own way.
我只是很难接受
I guess it's just hard for me to accept
你已经长大了
that you're all grown-up.
好像还只是昨天 我做个鬼脸
Seems like only yesterday I was making you laugh
你就会咯咯笑
by doing my silly face.
那就是昨天
That was yesterday.
现在开始 我答应你
From now on, I promise you,
我会试着让你按照自己的方式去活
I will try to let you live your own life.
我希望你不介意 我给你买♥♥了个小礼物
I hope you don't mind... I bought you a little gift.
看
Here.
爸 谢谢你
Oh, daddy. Thank you.
我很喜欢
I love it.
看来我该让我的小宝贝走了
Guess I'm letting my little girl go, huh?
她正穿过走廊 向楼梯走去
She's in the hallway, going down the stairwell.
一号♥机 这里是熊爸爸
Fox one, this is papa bear.
金发姑娘离开了小茅屋
Goldilocks has left the cottage.
Charlie 如果这能让你感觉好些
Charlie,if it makes you feel any better,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表